• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Beautiful Middle Earth Cape Town: Where Rises Table Mountain In The Garden Of The Earth. Debate!?

kylixguru

Such as...?
The narrative of the Creation account actually being a master blueprint or template where each Day of Creation prophetically pertains to a 1,000 year period in our history.

In particular, Day 6, which is the 6th millennium that is just now concluding, has actually come about with exact precision, provided that you look for it on the flesh and bone plane. Most people have no idea how to even decipher that realm, but our future has been completely predicted with exactness when you look at it from that perspective.

InvestigateTruth

Dear Al-amiyr,

You have written:

To all my fellow Earthlings.

I would like to present to you the most magnificent piece of heaven on Earth called The Junction Between The Two Seas; The Land Of The Cape Of Good Hope;The Garden Of The Earth; And so forth and so forth. Here lies the Awe Inspiring Table Mountain that has now been declared one of The Seven Natural Wonders Of The Earth by humanity and the only natural feature on earth that is represented as a constellation in the sky.

In this thread I would like you, if you wish, to present your world and argue why this peace of land under my feet is not the heavenly piece of land designed for the Earth.

I will argue my case with further conquering info!

The Pictures Below Are But A Pixel Of The Big Picture.

I think this place is very beautiful, and nothing like it can be found in the Heaven.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
The narrative of the Creation account actually being a master blueprint or template where each Day of Creation prophetically pertains to a 1,000 year period in our history.

In particular, Day 6, which is the 6th millennium that is just now concluding, has actually come about with exact precision, provided that you look for it on the flesh and bone plane. Most people have no idea how to even decipher that realm, but our future has been completely predicted with exactness when you look at it from that perspective.

That's a perspective that is dependent on the assumption that there is some significance to exactly 6,000 years ago, when there is none.

Therefore, you've not shown me any indication.

kylixguru

That's a perspective that is dependent on the assumption that there is some significance to exactly 6,000 years ago, when there is none.

Therefore, you've not shown me any indication.
There is significance to it for everyone who adheres to the Abrahamic traditions.
That's better than half of the world's population.
This cycle of creation began about 6,000 years ago.
And, I am not speaking of some cosmic or universal creation.
I am simply talking about the family of a particular tribe of people.
That is all that cycle pertains to so you certainly can be oblivious to it.
And, the fact that you are oblivious to it doesn't negate the fact that a new cycle is being birthed right now.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
There is significance to it for everyone who adheres to the Abrahamic traditions.

So, not me.

Irrelevant. Just because most people in the world believe something doesn't make it true.

And, the fact that you are oblivious to it doesn't negate the fact that a new cycle is being birthed right now.

...Tribes? Really?

Genetically, the world hasn't changed a whole lot in hundreds of thousands of years. I'm virtually a pure descendent of Gaelic, Brittanian, Celtic, Germanic, and Hellenic tribes, and if there's any Canaanite in me, it's miniscule as to be effectively nonexistent.

In terms of behavior, we've been in what I call Caesar's Age, since modern Western culture is most heavily influenced by Roman culture, whose influence was due almost entirely to Caesar's campaigns and eventual crowning. That was just over 2,000 years ago.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Two points;
1)- who revealed the Books of the old testament: God or did man just write what they thought.
2)- Does God know the geography of earth in your opinion or not?
1) They weren't revealed -- they were inspired. There's a difference.
2) God knows the geography, ancient humanity did not. Since people write through the lens of their own understanding, I don't see how they could have written about a mountain they knew nothing about -- even if God did know about it.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I adhere to that tradition. Your ramblings hold so significance for me -- or anyone else I know.

Since the stories came about in a different place, and before said "tribe" existed, I don't see how it can possibly be conceived as a "blueprint" for that tribe.