• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My basis for enshrining Muslim "martyrs"!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
When you leave the main exit of my treatment center in Minneapolis and take a right, and come to a wall, and take a left, and keep walking, you arrive at a white bridge that goes over a highway. I'm terrible with names of streets and stuff, and I don't know squat about this area of Minneapolis. (Is it against the rules of this forum for me to announce the recovery center I stay at?)

I can make a video of the bridge and highway tomorrow and bag of candies if you are interested?

At any rate, on the bridge over the highway I found a bag of Lemon drops that are "Abdallah Candies"
download.png

Well, keep in mind, this is the anniversary of the "Battle of Tours". The lead Muslim General in the battle of Tours had the first name "Abdul" which means the same thing as Abdallah "Servant of God".

Father_of_Muhammad,_Abdullah_Ibn_Abd_ul-Mutallib_عبد_الله_بن_عبد_المطلب.png

Now , here is the real kicker though. The Arabs call the battle of Tours " : the Battle of the Highway of the Martyrs (Arabic: معركة بلاط الشهداء‎, )

I found the Abdallah candies on a bridge that goes over a "highway".

I don't agree with Islamic expansion, but many of those young men were drafted and brainwashed into doing what they did. They have my love and prayers and I'm going to make a shrine for them.

I'm also going to pray to Albert Abdallah as well. (Who do you think is cuter, he or his wife :p ) They both have my blessing!

Screen-Shot-2017-05-15-at-3.16.36-PM.png

Albert Abdallah was Lebanese, and his wife Helen was Swedish. Denise Naslund, the Kami who introduced me to Shinto was Lebanese on her Mom's side and Swedish on her dad's.

(Plus I been praying to Helena Farrell a lot lately and found a Pisces lighter that I told the guy I was walking with "I think Helena Farrell was a Pisces". I googled her birthday and sure enough , February 20th Pisces.)

Does anyone know if maybe Albert Abdallah was Christian rather than Muslim? There are a lot of Lebanese Christians. It's not important to me really, he has my prayers one way or the other because I believe he spoke to me today, as well as the Leader Abdul and the Moors who died fighting the Franks this day in history 10/10.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I figured this could spark a debate about enshrining the Muslims who died at the battle of the "highway of martyrs" and Their leader Abdul (Abdullah/Abdallah) Rahman Al Ghafigi, which is why it is in historical debates.

I never knew the battle of Tours was called "Highway of Martyrs" by Muslims. That's actually fascinating to me because I wonder what a "Highway" meant in that context?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Rahman (Arabic: رحمن‎), Raḥmān) is an Arabic male name meaning "gracious" or "merciful". With nisba (Arabic onomastic), the name becomes Rahmani, .

Spiderman

Veteran Member
But I don't agree with Islamic aggression, many verses in the Quran, or Jihads, but countless hundreds of millions of good people identify as Muslim, and they have my prayers and blessings. I believe many deceased souls that continue to influence the world in a positive way were once Muslim. This coincidence seems to have more closely brought us together, and I really like the Prophet's daughter Fatima, a symbol in the Islamic faith of purity, humility, modesty, and virtue.

Last edited:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I hope you don't mind me asking this, but I've been wondering - do you actually tear down your old shrines whenever you encounter a new set of these figures of worship, or should we imagine your home with wall-to-wall candle-lit alcoves, each presenting a different spiritual idol of yours, like one of those rustic temples I keep picturing in my mind?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I hope you don't mind me asking this, but I've been wondering - do you actually tear down your old shrines whenever you encounter a new set of these figures of worship, or should we imagine your home with wall-to-wall candle-lit alcoves, each presenting a different spiritual idol of yours, like one of those rustic temples I keep picturing in my mind?

I totally hope it is the latter! That'd be wicked cool.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My walls are covered with images as well as a Honden covered with images. A Honden is a room or structure closed off to the public for the enshrined Kami.

When I leave treatment I'll show you images of my prayer walls.