• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My awakening and spreading?

Rio

Hello my fellow yees and haws, anyway, I was talked to by someone and I know it was someone. I was meditating as I usually do and they spoke to me, I know that it told me what to do as I wrote a scripture about something really well and if you cant tell im not a good writer. This did freak me out a lot. So now ive come to terms with it Id like to tell people of the one who spoke to me and spread the faith of what they told me to write.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Hello my fellow yees and haws, anyway, I was talked to by someone and I know it was someone. I was meditating as I usually do and they spoke to me, I know that it told me what to do as I wrote a scripture about something really well and if you cant tell im not a good writer. This did freak me out a lot. So now ive come to terms with it Id like to tell people of the one who spoke to me and spread the faith of what they told me to write.
Hi and welcome to RF :)

Did this someone has name?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Well @Rio you just teased us. What is it about? Can we see a sample?

I am one that believes channeled writing does happen.

Rio

Well @Rio you just teased us. What is it about? Can we see a sample?

I am one that believes channeled writing does happen.
Haha heres an extract:

Arbor Rami
  1. The tree of truth dispenses that of happiness and sadness. It alters the way things should happen. The people who know and do not follow the rules of state and religion there shall come sadness. Those who know few and follow those rules of state and religion there shall come happiness. Those who lie for anger, deceit or gain there shall be tragedy. Those who remain true there shall come peace.
  2. The tree of peace dispenses tranquility and frustration. Those who do not have patience and open their hearts shall receive frustration in return. Those who can control their body, mind and heart and can sit for hours will revive tranquility. The tranquility from the ones who devote themselves shall be strong and even with stress they shall be calm. Those people must teach people how to reach tranquility.
  3. The tree of heart does not dispense, instead it shows like the other trees. The tree of heart tells that the heart is the connection of emotion and you should not restrain the heart. The heart is your eye of colour and can not be tamed. All desires are the heart and all temptations are the heart. You shall let your heart know if temptation and let your heart now that it must not obey the desires of evil temptations.
  4. The tree of abdomen shows that your stomach is the connection to greed and hunger. You should satisfy your stomach and should never put it under a net or let it free as your stomach is your eye of mind. It receives the calm and anger and should not feel restricted.
  5. The tree of temple shows that your temples are connected to your soul and your submissiveness to law. Your temples are easily tampered with and you should find strong grounds within your temples. You should not let any hatred or pain enter your temples. The temples are the most important eye as they can find all truth and all lies. You must protect your temples.
  6. The tree of body shows that your body is yours and you should not be restricted on which you do with it. However, your body is yours and you should not let anyone of any gender touch your body until you are one mind.
  7. The tree of evil shows that you should not take any mindaltering substances on a regular basis. This includes any raw vegetables that are not intended to be eaten raw. Some of these are: potatoes, onion and cabbage. Garlic should not be eaten as an individual as it can alter your 3 eyes.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Did anyone else see or hear this someone?

Terry Sampson

The tree of evil shows that you should not take any mindaltering substances on a regular basis. This includes any raw vegetables that are not intended to be eaten raw. Some of these are: potatoes, onion and cabbage. Garlic should not be eaten as an individual as it can alter your 3 eyes.
Well, that tells me that the message isn't for me.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Haha heres an extract:

Arbor Rami
  1. The tree of truth dispenses that of happiness and sadness. It alters the way things should happen. The people who know and do not follow the rules of state and religion there shall come sadness. Those who know few and follow those rules of state and religion there shall come happiness. Those who lie for anger, deceit or gain there shall be tragedy. Those who remain true there shall come peace.
  2. The tree of peace dispenses tranquility and frustration. Those who do not have patience and open their hearts shall receive frustration in return. Those who can control their body, mind and heart and can sit for hours will revive tranquility. The tranquility from the ones who devote themselves shall be strong and even with stress they shall be calm. Those people must teach people how to reach tranquility.
  3. The tree of heart does not dispense, instead it shows like the other trees. The tree of heart tells that the heart is the connection of emotion and you should not restrain the heart. The heart is your eye of colour and can not be tamed. All desires are the heart and all temptations are the heart. You shall let your heart know if temptation and let your heart now that it must not obey the desires of evil temptations.
  4. The tree of abdomen shows that your stomach is the connection to greed and hunger. You should satisfy your stomach and should never put it under a net or let it free as your stomach is your eye of mind. It receives the calm and anger and should not feel restricted.
  5. The tree of temple shows that your temples are connected to your soul and your submissiveness to law. Your temples are easily tampered with and you should find strong grounds within your temples. You should not let any hatred or pain enter your temples. The temples are the most important eye as they can find all truth and all lies. You must protect your temples.
  6. The tree of body shows that your body is yours and you should not be restricted on which you do with it. However, your body is yours and you should not let anyone of any gender touch your body until you are one mind.
  7. The tree of evil shows that you should not take any mindaltering substances on a regular basis. This includes any raw vegetables that are not intended to be eaten raw. Some of these are: potatoes, onion and cabbage. Garlic should not be eaten as an individual as it can alter your 3 eyes.
I hate to point it out, but it is really not very well written at all.

Reactions: Rio

Rio

I hate to point it out, but it is really not very well written at all.
I know that you don't know me but compared to my normal writing it's amazing. Anyway, is this any better. I changed the wording to sound more fluent next I am going to change the word structure slightly.

Arbor Rami

1. The tree of truth apportions that of satisfaction and trouble. It adjusts the manner in which things ought to occur. The individuals who know and don't adhere to the guidelines of state and religion there will come trouble. The individuals who know not many and adhere to those standards of state and religion there will come satisfaction. The individuals who lie for outrage, trickery or personal gain there will be misfortune. The individuals who stay truthful there will come harmony.

2. The tree of harmony apportions peacefulness and disappointment. The individuals who don't have tolerance and don't open their hearts will get dissatisfaction consequently. The individuals who can control their body, mind and heart will restore serenity. The peacefulness from the ones who commit themselves will be solid and even with the pressure, they will be quiet. Those individuals must show others how to arrive at serenity.

3. The tree of the heart tells that the heart is the association of feeling and you ought not to control the heart. The heart is your eye of colour and can not be restrained. All wants are the heart and all enticements are the heart. You will inform your heart as to whether enticement and tell your heart it must not comply with the wants of detestable enticements.

4. The tree of the abdomen shows that your stomach is the association with greed and hunger. You ought to fulfil your stomach and should never put it under a net or let it free as your stomach is your eye of the mind. It gets quiet and outrage and ought to not feel limited.

5. The tree of the temple shows that your temples are associated with your spirit and your accommodation to law. Your sanctuaries are effortlessly messed with and you should discover solid grounds inside your temples. You ought not to let any contempt or agony enter your temples. The temples are the most significant eye as they can discover all fact and all falsehoods.

6. The tree of the body shows that your body is yours and try not to be confined on which you do with it. In any case, your body is yours and you ought not to let anybody of any gender contact your body until you are one.

7. The tree of evil shows that you ought not to take any mind-altering substances consistently. This incorporates any raw vegetables that are not intended to be eaten raw. A portion of these are potatoes, onion and cabbage. Garlic ought not to be eaten alone as it can change your 3 eyes.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

hi, welcome to RF

Sit back, relax and enjoy the cake while you read through the rules of the forum

1298901153_1e3e1c4e06_b.jpg

RF Rules