• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My AAC App

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I see. Aye, that looks like it would be quite handy. Is it helpful then?
It is very helpful tho sometimes I make mistakes. Like I'd forget to clear it before putting the next phrase so it reads what I put previously and what I wanted to say at that moment lol. Also I have a sense of humor so I make jokes with it sometimes and on my lack of voice when nonverbal. Once someone was making fun of me so i changed the language setting and it now spoke with a french voice. I typed: Y'all just jealous i can do accents better then you.

VoidCat

@Yerda in the past I had no alternative to speech. When i went nonverbal I just didn't communicate. Some folk thought I was being rude others yelled at me for not talking. For years I didn't use any supports. This app helps tons cuz now when nonverbal I can communicate

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
Thank you for sharing. It looks like a very helpful app.

VoidCat

Here's a funny story regarding my app:
So I was adding phrases to my aac app right? I decided to add dumb*** to it. Cuz there was and still is a lack of insults on it. Well i was at the time visiting my dad and my older brother lives with him. I pressed it to make sure it worked that i added it correctly it goes "Dumb***". My brother looked up and went Yes?

In a very calm voice like You called? I was just like i aint called you i was just adding an insult.
He did that automatically too like zero pause zero hesitation just Yes?

Apparently he's been called that so many times he responses to it now like it's his name.