• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My 42nd birthday

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I've read about 1050 books, sold about $1075 worth of my own books, worked on a chess variant called Onitama with a working version out that you can play against a computer with many features, and have 2 sources of income and one way to voluntarily help my brother's company. I guess it's a compromise, I don't get nearly so much SSI but it's not so much I can't figure out how to spend it.
1536807816.8552-smiley.gif

Not much, but I'm 42.

I also just recently started to have dreams where I get out of the mental health system. Just yesterday I woke up from a dream where I found my last college class to go to that day and it was video game programming and I felt assured that I'd be able to do it.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Sounds like you've spent your time well so far! I hope the dreams are good portents.

upload_2021-8-6_0-17-11.png

Viker

Häxan
I couldn't find a nerdy gamer cake for a 42 year old. So this is the closest I could come up with. A cake for a 40 year old.

43b69f178efb0e99792fcad48ef01484.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Happy 42nd. I remember that one because it was a Hitchhiker's Guide meaningful one (and I knew where my towel was back then).

Don't let anyone tell you it's all downhill from there. Well, there's downhill going on, of course, but I've found upside as well. After all, I was well retired when I found RF. Oh wait. :ambulance::rocket::alien::trophy::pill::bath::!!:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Happy 42nd. I remember that one because it was a Hitchhiker's Guide meaningful one (and I knew where my towel was back then).

Don't let anyone tell you it's all downhill from there. Well, there's downhill going on, of course, but I've found upside as well. After all, I was well retired when I found RF. Oh wait. :ambulance::rocket::alien::trophy::pill::bath::!!:
Oh I am looking for a great amount of uphill!