• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My 10 Commandments

King Phenomenon

God
Savior
Holy Spirit
Prayer
Love
Myself
Others
Not judging
Forgiving
Heaven

These serve me well and are all I need. All the other stuff I've left behind.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
God
Savior
Holy Spirit
Heaven
Myself
Others
Prayer
Not judging
Forgiving
Goodness

All good stuff, man. You are a man right?

epronovost

God
Savior
Holy Spirit
Love
Myself
Others
Prayer
Not judging
Forgiving
Heaven

How are these commands? They are single words. What the hell am I supposed to understand from them?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The commandments of God said, that males in science had inferred family references to the fusion/seals of God the stone to apply conversion of....loss of the God physical mass presence into spatial zero, caves/tunnels/sink holes by defined family marriages.

God O the seal was the marriage. Marri and also age. Age meaning O that a planet existed for a very long time and owned age itself in relativity.

God O compared to our life is AGE owner, for we only live for a small amount of timed comparison, for we are not AGE itself and nor are we timing or time.

Time is burning light gases as the Heavens x total mass of that body surrounding Earth, relativity said that God owned the Heavens and the Heavens x mass owned the light....what was relative.

Relationship as a family....God the stone with its Noble gases, without separation, one body of holiness, God relativity.

Compare I son
Comparison
SION....how he got attacked by breaking the seals, the marriage of God STONE to its EL powers, its crystalline jewels.

Therefore as science used male and female family inferences to their conversion it was very difficult for any non scientist self to realize that it is just secreted Satanic conversion told in a way that humans could not argue against.

What coercive language is and secretive language and fake symbolism.

The commandments only involved changes to the fusion/seals and God mass stone body in nuclear attacks, to alter the family of fusion...SION, the holding of the nations, whose Earth planetary O aligned point owned different ground mass fusion.

What science knew was relative....Earth could not just be destroyed removed in ONE O theme...for it owned in its relative fusion multi ground nation families.

Hence to equate to remove God from physical existence the Satanist had to confer 10 masses of UFO ground attack, to unseal God O the Earth in a variation....why he destroyed life on earth....for we are not science, sion, fusion, or UFO or gases of Nobility.

We are just humans living inside of a water/cooled oxygenated microbial life existing, whose own values are self owned, natural and innate to our being, a human and are not separately evaluated or own separate meaning. For one whole human can express in any one given moment any emotive feeling or reasoning whenever cause causes them to emote.

Why science is a liar in human rationality who today studies in our intricate spiritual self reality a machination robotic theme, as if a robot can take the place of a spiritual bio life by machine studies and inferences of it through an atmosphere.....as if Satan __________owned it by a Sephiroth line meaning.

As the human was first and origin, natural and spiritual, __________tried to take it away from our ownership, in rationality. Why we complain about skin rashes and feeling sick in irradiation of our atmosphere in science experiments.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
God
Savior
Holy Spirit
Prayer
Love
Myself
Others
Not judging
Forgiving
Heaven

Not only are these not commandments, they are not really even well written beliefs. I'd like to hear more, but I think you should try harder at being articulate, and less at being a trendy list of one words.

EsonauticSage

Between extremes
Not only are these not commandments, they are not really even well written beliefs. I'd like to hear more, but I think you should try harder at being articulate, and less at being a trendy list of one words.

Car
Mortgage
Babysitter
Life
Cats
Religious
Learning
Eating
Propaganda
Laughing

;):D