• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mussoliniology

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Please share your thoughts about Mussolini or fascism. Almost nobody actually knows what fascism is. I'm Starting a new branch of Religious study known as Mussoliniology for he was a founder of what he declared to be a religion.

bb.jpg
dd.jpg
ff.jpg
hh.jpg
qq.jpg

Never have I seen a leader come close to being as buried in lies or seen so many false quotes attributed to someone as is the case with Mussolini, so I shall make my body a temple of his holy spirit and knock on doors like a Jehovah’s witness preaching the peaceful Doctrine of Fascism and Gospel of Rachel. With the crucified king of the Jews and the upside down sawdust Caesar I shall conquer peacefully. I find there is no figure more noble to defend than Mussolini.
-- PopeADope

Were there not so many lies about Mussolini I’d not be passionately defending the man.

Print out pictures of the Tuskege airforce pilots, enshrine them for outdoing white people at shooting down Nazi planes, for they worked harder and got little recognition. Italians were dark olive-complected mediteranian people who were not part of Hitler’s master-race. I value non-white fascists most because my greatest enemies are Neo-Nazis, skinheads, and bigots. Malcolm X had the courage to stand up to white bigots and stand up to the nation of Islam in the face of certain death like Davy crocket. When in need of courage ask for his intercession.
-an inner voice PopeADope identifies as the Spirit of Mussolini

I google quotes about Mussolini and they all make him look stupid where the book I read written by him known as “The Doctrine of Fascism” is eloquent, brilliant, spiritual, refined, and ingenius. Some Historians make him look racist and religiously intolerant. They are proven false easily. Gandhi was a dark-skinned Idolater who showed up half-naked with a goat and Mussolini smiled ear to ear at his favorite visitor. Not only was Gandhi treated as an equal, he was praised for peacefully standing up to the racist British Empire and the Duce conquered Rome peacefully, much like Gandhi. Never have I seen a leader so lied about and misunderstood. Not even close.

Mahatma and Il Duce formed a mutual admiration society during the 1920s and 1930s. Mussolini hailed Gandhi as a genius and a Saint.

What strikes me is that behind Mussolini's implacability is a desire to serve his people. Even behind his emphatic speeches there is a nucleus of sincerity and of passionate love for his people. It seems to me that the majority of the Italian people love the iron government of Mussolini. – Gandhi

Gandhi also hailed Mussolini “one of the great statesmen of our time.”

The great first non-European literature nobel peace prize winner Tagore lost many fans for “singing the praises of Mussolini”. He said he was in debt to Mussolini, descrcribed fascism as positive flames of fervent joyful hysteria, and that he spoke with many Italians who want Mussolini to rule with an iron fist.

Mussolini is described as vain. I will admit he was a narcissist but so was Jesus Christ for anyone who draws such attention to themselves and demands people request from God in their name is displaying narcissistic behaviors. You might call that blashphemy but I call it obvious and I can prove my point and just did.

God of Jacob flooded the earth and destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone. Mussolini believed you should only commit aggression on a nation if it will relieve the suffering of the people and provide them with a better quality of life on average especially regarding health care, sanitation, employment, education, and civilization.

Mussolini thought the slavery in Ethiopia was barbaric and saw that the people were wearing dreadlocks and smoking cannabis as a sacrament which isn’t that bad but there is something wrong with the rastifarian views in Ethiopia that Italians pray to the Devil and if you don’t pray to African Jesus then you pray to the Devil. Mussolini was a lover of Religious freedom but there comes a time where you draw the line and the Solomonic Dynasty that ruled Ethiopia was evil according to most definitions of evil, there was much bloodshed over rivals to the throne, and the Kings claimed their Dynasty dated to 10th century BC with no historical evidence, claimed their kings were descendants of King Solomon, so they were brainwashing their people with lies, believed all races to be inferior to their own, and even worse, believed their land to be the Holy land, Ethiopians were Jews, and Ethiopia was the master race was popular amongst rastifarians. If you Google Rastifarian beliefs you will find such things.

Mussolini thought Ethiopia would have better education and healthcare as an Italian colony and believed the Solomonic Dynasty was wasting natural resources and Ethiopia was notorious for starving to death. People in Ethiopia were running around with AK 47’s claiming they were Israelites, that they guard the Ark of the true Old Testament covenant, that Italians were devils, and Russia and France paid the Ethiopians and gave them weapons to send 15,000 Italians home in body bags in 1895.

Hundreds more Italians were sent home in body bags in 1934 and Mussolini decided it was time to hold Ethiopia accountable for their crimes including the crimes the Dynasty was committing against it’s own people.

Mussolini openly let his wife know that he was seeing other women and that it wasn’t about the sex, it was about dining women at nice places, giving them the finest wine in Italy, making them smile and laugh, giving them joy and pleasure, giving them their dream come true. He preferred lowly women and when the Queen seduced him he refused. Mussolini was receiving letters from teenage girls begging to lay their head against the ripped chest and listen to the beat of the Great Heart of the Duce. Police had to stop people from trampling Mussolini and women were screaming and fainting like it was Beatle mania. The Italian stallion made people proud to be Italian.

But Mussolini had friends only insofar as it gave them a rush, some entertainment, some money, some power, or convenience. They weren’t his friends and he was too kind to them. Russia hated Italy likely more than any other country on the planet, gave weapons to the Ethiopian Empire to kill Italians largely because they were Catholic, and Russia under Communist Regimes really hated Italy above everyone because their greatest opponent was the Roman Catholic Church and Mussolini shared the same capitol with the Pope and gave the Pope what is today the Independent Vatican City State. Rachel Mussolini then wonders why the Pope wouldn't let her visit but more importantly why the Catholic Church denied her husband a Catholic burial literally leaving him in a box for 12 years.

Many people were jealous of Mussolini because he was a nerd who could knock anyone out. Usually you are a nerd or a street fighter. Mussolini was both. And he peacefully became prime minister in a Democracy where no one voted him into office. The King was envious but pretended to be his friend. Many Italians were paying lip service but wanted Italy to be a communist country and Hated Mussolini for giving the Pope some of their land and making the place more superstitious, the government so prayerful and schools so spiritual.

The mafia hated Mussolini because he made short work of them. Most atheists or agnostics hated Mussolini because he was a religious figure claiming Fascism to be a religion and so they did everything they could to uproot Fascism and make Fascism look ugly, oppressive, violent, or racist. Partisans killed Mussolini in cold blood, urinated on him, mutilated him, decided he wasn't dead enough and shot him some more then howled at his unmarked grave to cannibalize his ghost because he was the greatest enemy of the soviet union for over 20 years and soviet infiltration in Italy was top priority.

.....to be continued

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Mussolini was in agonizing physical pain when world war 2 broke out due to an ulcer where he would be on the ground with his knees to his chest for relief. He was also in his 60’s so not in the best state for making big decisions. He was pale and shaking when he put his hand on Rachel’s shoulder and said, “Hitler will be at our gates. We must think of our children and their children. Italy will fall to Germany like France did. Hitler helped me defeat communism in the Spanish Civil War where France and Britain did not. We can start an anti-Bolshevik block and grab some land rather than let it all fall to the Nazis.”

You will find it all in Rachel Mussolini’s book. Her book opens with her criticizing him for admiring Napoleon. She knew him since he was 7 and believed lying was a crime against God. She said Mussolini came home drunk, destroyed the china, pulled a gun on her mom, told her they would get married rather than ask, loved knives , and returned drenched in blood from sword dueling, was cheating on her, and narcissistic, but she saw how many lies there were about him and not one true Documentary about him that she needed to write a book stating the facts from the person who knew him better than anyone in History. Rachel was very angry that Benito was with other women.

I will not white wash my husband. I will not cover for his faults. –Rachel Mussolini

Mussolini was not Hitler’s friend anymore than Winston Churchill was friends with his buddy his ally Joseph Stalin.
Mussolini put troops on the border and stalled Hitler’s advance into Austria. He stalled Hitler’ invasion into cheklosovokia as long as he could.

France fell in days, was leftist
and Mussolini saw them as effeminate who weren’t teaching their men how to be real men, and enemies of Fascism went to France to keep the propaganda war, so why should Mussolini enter on the side of France? He didn't know America would enter the war or that Hitler would invade the Soviet Union. Mussolini was going to have to enter the war, it’s just he wanted to do what is the lesser of the two evils and he was disappointed when Hitler’s men failed to assassinate him.

Mussolini had no issues with Jews but was receiving psychological warfare from Germany glorifying each victory and talking about how Hitler was an instrument of God’s wrath like when God raised up Israel’s enemies to overrun them and commit cannibalism in the Bible. Hitler was pointing out how the Talmud talks about Jesus boiling in excrement in Hell and said the Jews hate Jesus and Hitler declared he was finishing the work of Jesus Christ. Mussolini knew some of it was silly but what would you do in his shoes?

Mussolini loved Jews and his home was open to Jewish children and never was their religion or race brought up. The only Dentist Mussolini would see was an orthodox Jew, and after the liberation of Ethiopia Mussolini hoped to give the Jews some of the land promised to them by God.

Jews were fleeing to Italy and Mussolini thought it was more safe to have Jews in Italy under his regime than Nazism. Duh! And grab some land in a war where Hitler was winning nothing but victories and had the best planes and Tanks. All Britain was doing was losing on the field. Mussolini also thought if he was Caesar of a restored Roman Empire, it would lead to less suffering in the end..

“Italy, under the leadership of Signor Mussolini, is roused to its very depths of national consciousness. It feels that it has a mission of introducing a higher type of civilization. It had the urge of becoming a great power again ... Italy must be great through her national power, achieved through the authority of an 'ethical State' supported by national co-operation and solidarity.” Tarak Nath Das, an Indian revolutionary who was glowing over Fascist Italy

Das added: “Every Italian citizen must think first of his duty towards his self-development, [his concern for the] welfare of the state and society ... and [he must] make his or her supreme effort to attain the ideal. Class harmony must take the place of the ideal of class-war. So-called democracy must give way to the rule of the aristocracy of intellect. ... Some superficial and prejudiced observers of new Italy have spoken of 'Fascist tyranny' and condemned the Fascist regime. To me it is clear that the Fascist government or a particular official might have made some mistakes on particular occasions; but Fascism stands for liberty with responsibility and it is opposed to all forms of license. It gives precedence to Duty and Strength, as one finds in the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita.”…

Mussolini means Jacob and every Jew descends from Jacob. Mussolini married Rachel and Jacob’s only love was Rachel. Jacob was a contender with God, a schemer, and, a manipulator, and so was Mussolini. In the Bible Mussolini became Israel and in Rachel’s book, Mussolini wanted to create the nation of Israel and live up to his name. I believe the blood of Abraham ran through Mussolini’s veins. Sometimes truth can be stranger than fiction.

Last edited by a moderator:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh Pope. I know you are drawn to very strong (often polarising) figures. And I respect that. But try to keep grounded if you can as well.
If this is what’s making you happy, then Godspeed. But just try if you can to have a little restraint. Just a smidge.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Oh Pope. I know you are drawn to very strong (often polarising) figures. And I respect that. But try to keep grounded if you can as well.
If this is what’s making you happy, then Godspeed. But just try if you can to have a little restraint. Just a smidge.
This is a religious founder and I pray to his wife who was born on my birthday. I feel like I know her personally. With zeal I must do her some justice.

Mussolini was killed in Cold blood without a trial. Napoleon went to exile and then return from exile to get a bunch of more people killed, and they just returned him to exile because they didn't find him to be a war criminal.

Likewise the Allies did everything they could including lie to try to get Mussolini on their list of war criminals. Mussolini's name was never on the list.

Mussolini was no more a war criminal than his enemies were for nuking civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

the day that he died Mussolini said that his Spirit would return with a strong arm for a nation in need of a leader.

I feel the anointing of his spirit. I would encourage anybody accept Mussolini as their personal Caesar.:)

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
This is a religious founder and I pray to his wife who was born on my birthday. I feel like I know her personally. With zeal I must do her some justice.

Mussolini was killed in Cold blood without a trial. Napoleon went to exile and then return from exile to get a bunch of more people killed, and they just returned him to exile because they didn't find him to be a war criminal.

Likewise the Allies did everything they could including lie to try to get Mussolini on their list of war criminals. Mussolini's name was never on the list.

Mussolini was no more a war criminal than his enemies were for nuking civilians at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

the day that he died Mussolini said that his Spirit would return with a strong arm for a nation in need of a leader.

I feel the anointing of his spirit. I would encourage anybody accept Mussolini as their personal Caesar.:)
Like I said, Pope, just try to remember to be a little bit grounded.
I have a soft spot for you. Almost a sister like need to see you safe and happy. :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The spirit of Mussolini compels me to go door-to-door and preach to the people about the spirit of the Caesar

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The greatest enemies of fascism are the intolerant bigoted dictators that are called fascists. That is more inaccurate than calling isis Islam.

Every dictator that isn't communist these days or every authoritarian or harsh leader is called a fascist.

Fascism is tough and the government is a bit too big, but guaranteed fascist Italy was ran better than most democracies. Guarantee they didn't have the school shootings we have but children marching and standing at attention with guns in hand.

In fascist Italy it was safe for children to play outside or take the bus by themselves to go where they please. Families pray together and stay together. There were a few unwanted pregnancies.

Fascist Italy had its flaws but overall was on average better than what's going on in most democracies these days.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Francisco Franco was not bloodthirsty but he had a very harsh side to him. He was worse than Mussolini regarding violence in governing people and intolerance. However, Hitler said he would rather have a tooth pulled than deal with Franco again, because Franco loved peace and he put a sword on the altar and vowed not to fight again unless Spain was invaded.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The spirit of Mussolini compels me to go door-to-door and preach to the people about the spirit of the Caesar

I would advise against doing that. You never know who you might run into. A lot of people don't like Mussolini.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I would advise against doing that. You never know who you might run into. A lot of people don't like Mussolini.
Because so many of the quotes attributed to him are lies. So much of what is attributed to him makes him look really stupid. Supposedly he said "Peace is a great catastrophe" and if he said that he was joking.

Supposedly he bragged about raping a virgin.

there's so much falsehood going around about him and the Communists were very good at doing such things. As militant intolerant atheists what is wrong with lying anyways? The Soviet Union hated Italy and hated Mussolini and so did the devil. So he was hung upside down and history rewritten about him

PureX

Veteran Member
I really hope this obsession with fascist apologetics is helping you stay away from drugs.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Because so many of the quotes attributed to him are lies. So much of what is attributed to him makes him look really stupid. Supposedly he said "Peace is a great catastrophe" and if he said that he was joking.

Supposedly he bragged about raping a virgin.

there's so much falsehood going around about him and the Communists were very good at doing such things. As militant intolerant atheists what is wrong with lying anyways? The Soviet Union hated Italy and hated Mussolini and so did the devil. So he was hung upside down and history rewritten about him

Well, one thing that's not communist propaganda is the fact that Mussolini did declare war on the United States. FDR held a great deal of disdain for Mussolini, although he didn't hate Italy. Most of the Allied wrath against the Axis was mainly focused on Germany, although the US did hold a grudge against Japan for a long time over Pearl Harbor.

I haven't seen any indication that the Soviet Union hated Italy, although they may have hated Mussolini. After all, Mussolini declared war on Russia at the same time the Nazis invaded, so such an act would likely trigger a hateful reaction. But again, Hitler was the real villain in their eyes, and their post-war policies indicated that they were very much concerned about a possible resurgence in German militarism. This is what led to the rift between the Soviets and Western Allies which would lead to the Cold War.

I've never heard of Mussolini bragging about raping a virgin. However, I've heard strong criticisms of Mussolini as a fascist and a tyrant, but more often than not, Mussolini is often treated as a joke - a bumbling, incompetent sidekick to the supreme archvillain, Hitler.