• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims Who Praise the Lord Will be Called the Children of God

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So it still comes down to what man will say, over and above what Yeshua will say.
We can show consistently that the prophets, & Yeshua stand against the men who created Christianity (John, Paul and Simon).

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Faithofchristian

We can show consistently that the prophets, & Yeshua stand against the men who created Christianity (John, Paul and Simon).

In my opinion.

You said--> We can show Simon was called the stone by Yeshu

I said---> First of all, Simon Peter was not called a stone ( rock) Yeshua was referring to himself, throughout the Old testament/scriptures Yeshua is always reference to a Rock. Seeing how a stone can be in reference to a Rock and a Rock and be in reference to a stone)

Here in Psalms proves Christ Jesus as the rock--- >Psalm 18:2--"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower"

Here in Psalms proves Christ Jesus is the stone --> Psalm 118:22--"The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner")

Therefore Christ Jesus is the Stone and Rock. So how can Simon Peter be the Stone,Rock, When throughout the old testament/scriptures, Christ Jesus is the Stone/Rock.
clear.png

You said--->1. Christ said he came to fulfill the law and not to end it. Paul said he came to end the Law, and if we are in Christ we are free of the Law)

I said--->( had you read what Paul had written, instead of jumping to conclusions, the law that Paul's talking about is the law of circumcision.This law came to an end at the cross of Yeshua)

You said---> 2. Christ said that we are judged by the commandments; Paul said we are free of them, if we are in Christ)

I said--->( There is no where that Christ said we are judge by the commandments.
Had you read instead of jumping conclusions, What Paul's talking about is the law of commandments contained in ordinances. These being the animal sacrifices, the law of circumcision. blood offerings.which came to an end at the cross of Jesus Christ)

You said---> 3. Christ said that we should not judge, Paul said that the spiritual may judge and should not be judged)

I said---> Christ Jesus also said "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment"
This means make absolutely positively sure, that a person is doing what their revealing. Otherwise a person would be only judging them by their appearance. Righteous judgement, means your absolutely positively they are doing what their revealing.
Had you took the time instead of jumping conclusions, Paul is right about (But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man)

What Paul is saying, he that is spiritual Judges all things, meaning what a spiritual person does, judge for themselves whether they should do it or not. But no man that is not spiritual can not judge him/her that is spiritual.

You said--> 4. Christ said that God is the judge, Paul said Christ is)

Had you read instead of jumping conclusions, Christ is right, God is the judge at the Great White Throne judgement.
Paul's is right also,
Christ Jesus is the Judge, As Christ Jesus said himself in John 5:22--"For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son" this being Christ Jesus the Son.

Now I could go on and Refute everything that you had given, but I believe what I did given, shows there is no Contradictions.
Only that instead of jumping conclusions, people should read before they jumping conclusions.
As I have showed no contradictions, only that people take things out of context, and jumping conclusions.

Now if you have any questions and your so called contradictions, I will be more than glad to show there is no contradictions.

Only that your taking things out of their context of meanings.

Faithofchristian

In my opinion.

Yeshua himself stated about Christianity, At the time of ( John and Simon Peter)

Paul came to be a disciple long after Christ Jesus died on the cross.

how is this possible ,Seeing that Jesus is God the Father,
how is the Father greater than Jesus.

John 14:28--" because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

How is the Father greater than Jesus,
seeing that Jesus is God the Father.

Explain, how this works.

Last edited:

W3bcrowf3r

I'm not talking about that. What I'm referring to, is at the second coming of Jesus, Who comes first?

The anti-Christ (ideology) was already there in the time of Jesus Christ. The anti-Christ fooled the masses into a trinity, and we don't know what will happen if a physical anti-Christ will come and sit in a rebuild temple claiming to be God.

Faithofchristian

The anti-Christ (ideology) was already there in the time of Jesus Christ. The anti-Christ fooled the masses into a trinity, and we don't know what will happen if a physical anti-Christ will come and sit in a rebuild temple claiming to be God.

The number one adversary of Christ Jesus, is not yet come, but when he does come he will deceive all those on earth, that he is Christ Jesus, but he is the AnitChrist.

AnitChrist means -- one who stands in the place of Christ Jesus.

There is no rebuilt temple, The temple is already there.

W3bcrowf3r

The number one adversary of Christ Jesus, is not yet come, but when he does come he will deceive all those on earth, that he is Christ Jesus, but he is the AnitChrist.

AnitChrist means -- one who stands in the place of Christ Jesus.

There is no rebuilt temple, The temple is already there.

The Jews will maybe rebuild it.

wizanda

Premium Member
So how can Simon Peter be the Stone,Rock,
Simon is called petros by Yeshua (Matthew 16:18).
There is no where that Christ said we are judge by the commandments.
When asked how we gain eternal life, Yeshua replies following the commandments (Matthew 19:16-17)...

Yeshua also said that anyone taking from the commandments shall be condemned (Matthew 5:17-20).
Christ Jesus also said "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment"
Actually the fake Pharisaic Gospel of John said that... Yeshua said Matthew 7:1 “Don’t judge, so that you won’t be judged.
As Christ Jesus said himself in John 5:22
The Gospel of John says the opposite of Yeshua; he said only the Father judges, as since it is the CPU that manifest reality, it has ultimate knowledge (Matthew 20:23).

In my opinion.

W3bcrowf3r

When asked how we gain eternal life, Yeshua replies following the commandments (Matthew 19:16-17)...

Yeshua also said that anyone taking from the commandments shall be condemned (Matthew 5:17-20).

Actually the fake Pharisaic Gospel of John said that... Yeshua said Matthew 7:1 “Don’t judge, so that you won’t be judged.

The Gospel of John says the opposite of Yeshua; he said only the Father judges, as since it is the CPU that manifest reality, it has ultimate knowledge (Matthew 20:23).

In my opinion.

Jesus Christ is called the Stone as well. I disagree with you about that verse. It's mentioning Jesus Christ, not the Apostle Simon Peter. Everything else doesn't make sense anymore in your interpretation then.

Faithofchristian

The Jews will maybe rebuild it.

How exactly is the Jews to rebuild the temple, when Muslims have ownner ship of the temple mount. Which the Muslims calls the dome of the rock.

Do you really believe that the muslims will give up the dome of rock, not hardly.

This is why it's written in the book of Revelation "But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not, for it given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months" Revelation 11:2

The Gentiles being Muslims, the holy city being Jerusalem.
The outer court, being where the Muslims dome of the rock now sets.

So there will not be no rebuilding of any temple. Seeing the Muslims dome of the rock occupies outer court of the temple mount.
And it will be there until Christ Jesus returns.

The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic shrine located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem. It was initially completed in 691 CE at the order of Umayyad Caliph Abd al-Malik during the Second ...Wikipedia

Architects: Raja ibn Haywah, Yazid Ibn Salam
Did you know: Following the recapture of Jerusalem by Muslim forces under Saladin in 1187, the Dome of the Rock became the beneficiary of a great deal of rebuilding and expansion efforts. study.com

Therefore seeing the Muslims have ownner ship over the temple mount, it's very hardly that the Muslims will give it up without a figh of war.
So there will not be no rebuilding of any temple.As long as muslims have Control over the temple mount. Which the Muslims dome of the rock now sets on the temple mount.
So who ever is saying the temple will be rebuilt, they are deceiving People and they have no idea or clue what Christ Jesus has said in the book of Revelation 11:2.

So the Muslims will occupie the temple mount until Christ Jesus returns.

Then the temple mount will return back to Israel.and the New Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven will replace the old Jerusalem.
Revelation 21:2

Faithofchristian

In my opinion.

You said--->( Yeshua also said that anyone taking from the commandments shall be condemned (Matthew 5:17-20)

Had you read Matthew 5:17-19,
That in Verse 19--"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven"

Notice Yeshua said ( Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments)

What lease commandments, The ones Yeshua just gave back in Verse's 3-16
These are the law of the kingdom of God.

As for Matthew 5:20 - 48, Yeshua talking about the Pharisees. Which has noting at all to do with Matthew 5:3-19.

There are two different subjects that Yeshua is talking about.

Verse's 3-19, Yeshua is giving the law of the kingdom of God.
Verse's 20 - 48, Yeshua talking about the Pharisees.

So you have two different subjects that Yeshua is talking about.

You said -->( Actually the fake Pharisaic Gospel of John said that... Yeshua said Matthew 7:1 “Don’t judge, so that you won’t be judged)

And Yeshua also made it clear in
John 7:24-"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment"

Therefore a person can judge, just don't judge by the appearance. Because the appearance can and will be deceiving.

Make sure without a doubt a person is doing what they are revealing

W3bcrowf3r

How exactly is the Jews to rebuild the temple, when Muslims have ownner ship of the temple mount. Which the Muslims calls the dome of the rock.

Do you really believe that the muslims will give up the dome of rock, not hardly.

This is why it's written in the book of Revelation "But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not, for it given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months" Revelation 11:2

The Gentiles being Muslims, the holy city being Jerusalem.
The outer court, being where the Muslims dome of the rock now sets.

So there will not be no rebuilding of any temple. Seeing the Muslims dome of the rock occupies outer court of the temple mount.
And it will be there until Christ Jesus returns.

The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic shrine located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem. It was initially completed in 691 CE at the order of Umayyad Caliph Abd al-Malik during the Second ...Wikipedia

Architects: Raja ibn Haywah, Yazid Ibn Salam
Did you know: Following the recapture of Jerusalem by Muslim forces under Saladin in 1187, the Dome of the Rock became the beneficiary of a great deal of rebuilding and expansion efforts. study.com

Therefore seeing the Muslims have ownner ship over the temple mount, it's very hardly that the Muslims will give it up without a figh of war.
So there will not be no rebuilding of any temple.As long as muslims have Control over the temple mount. Which the Muslims dome of the rock now sets on the temple mount.
So who ever is saying the temple will be rebuilt, they are deceiving People and they have no idea or clue what Christ Jesus has said in the book of Revelation 11:2.

So the Muslims will occupie the temple mount until Christ Jesus returns.

Then the temple mount will return back to Israel.and the New Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven will replace the old Jerusalem.
Revelation 21:2

I dont know exactly how it will go. The Temple Mount is not in the outer court? It's exactly on the place of the Temple?

Why they build it there? Politics, and also to prepare for the anti-Christ. If the dome is removed, they both know when to prepare.

I am an Arab and i read the Quran. I disagree with this sectarian building called the dome. The Quran doesn't say anything about building such a thing on the Temple Mount. How would the Arabs feel if the Israelites would remove the Kaaba in Mecca and build there a sectarian synagogue..

Faithofchristian

I dont know exactly how it will go. The Temple Mount is not in the outer court? It's exactly on the place of the Temple?

Why they build it there? Politics, and also to prepare for the anti-Christ. If the dome is removed, they both know when to prepare.

I am an Arab and i read the Quran. I disagree with this sectarian building called the dome. The Quran doesn't say anything about building such a thing on the Temple Mount. How would the Arabs feel if the Israelites would remove the Kaaba in Mecca and build there a sectarian synagogue..

My dispute is not with you.
My dispute is with those other Christians who are being taught, that the Jewish temple will be rebuilt

And my question to those other Christians, how can the Jewish temple be rebuilt, when Muslims dome of the rock sets on the Jewish temple mount in Jerusalem.

My question to those other Christians, how can the Jewish temple be rebuilt when the Muslims dome of the rock sets on the Jewish temple mount in Jerusalem.

I believe those other Christians are being deceived, by man's teachings.

wizanda

Premium Member
Christians, how can the Jewish temple be rebuilt, when Muslims
They're all One, the idea people see them as separate, is why the Tribulation happens soon...

Then after the Canaanites/Babylonites who believe in separate Gods for each religion, shall be removed from reality (Zechariah 14:21).

Then when the land is cleansed, the CPU places the New Jerusalem (Zion) here on earth (Revelation 21).

In my opinion. :innocent:

W3bcrowf3r

My dispute is not with you.
My dispute is with those other Christians who are being taught, that the Jewish temple will be rebuilt

And my question to those other Christians, how can the Jewish temple be rebuilt, when Muslims dome of the rock sets on the Jewish temple mount in Jerusalem.

My question to those other Christians, how can the Jewish temple be rebuilt when the Muslims dome of the rock sets on the Jewish temple mount in Jerusalem.

I believe those other Christians are being deceived, by man's teachings.

I read and believe the Gospel as well. This topic is one of the most complex ones, especially if we don't know Greek to read the original Greek New Testament. We don't want to base our believes on wrong translations.

All i know is that the dome of the rock has nothing to do with the Quran since there is absolute nothing mentioned about building such a thing on the Temple Mount. It's just a political tool build by the sectarians, with no respect towards the Israelites and the Temple Mount. They probably build it there so if when the dome of the rock is removed, the Arabs and Israelites can prepare for huge changes in the middle east because of the anti-Christ.

Matthew 24:15 speaks about it standing in the Holy Place so.., i have checked the Greek.. And we all know that sectarian Judaism wants to rebuild the Temple. Read Daniel 9:26-27 now, it talks about the abomination and the Temple, and check an interlineair Hebrew Bible for that as well.

I think they will rebuild the Temple. Then the 'Christians' who support the anti-Christ will tell them to stop the daily sacrifices and the anti-Christ will hijack the Temple and declare himself God.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

I read and believe the Gospel as well. This topic is one of the most complex ones, especially if we don't know Greek to read the original Greek New Testament. We don't want to base our believes on wrong translations.

All i know is that the dome of the rock has nothing to do with the Quran since there is absolute nothing mentioned about building such a thing on the Temple Mount. It's just a political tool build by the sectarians, with no respect towards the Israelites and the Temple Mount. They probably build it there so if when the dome of the rock is removed, the Arabs and Israelites can prepare for huge changes in the middle east because of the anti-Christ.

Matthew 24:15 speaks about it standing in the Holy Place so.., i have checked the Greek.. And we all know that sectarian Judaism wants to rebuild the Temple. Read Daniel 9:26-27 now, it talks about the abomination and the Temple, and check an interlineair Hebrew Bible for that as well.

I think they will rebuild the Temple. Then the 'Christians' who support the anti-Christ will tell them to stop the daily sacrifices and the anti-Christ will hijack the Temple and declare himself God.

Have yoy any idea or clue, Who
Matthew 24:15 is referring to.who is it that will to stand in the place of God.

In Daniel 9:26-27, have you any idea or clue who the abomination of desolation who that is.
Have you any idea or clue what the dome of the rock is.

W3bcrowf3r

Have yoy any idea or clue, Who
Matthew 24:15 is referring to.who is it that will to stand in the place of God.

In Daniel 9:26-27, have you any idea or clue who the abomination of desolation who that is.
Have you any idea or clue what the dome of the rock is.

I think Math 24:15 and Daniel 9:26-27 speak about the anti-Christ. I don't think the Dome of the Rock is the real abomination, but i believe it is an abomination. The real abomination will declare himself God. These sectarian Muslims will never do that. It's clearly a denomination among the Christians, an anti Christ, who will say 'i am Christ, and i am God' etc. The Arabs can't do that. Nor can someone from the Gentiles do that. It must be a Jew, since Christ is Jewish.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

I think Math 24:15 and Daniel 9:26-27 speak about the anti-Christ. I don't think the Dome of the Rock is the real abomination, but i believe it is an abomination. The real abomination will declare himself God. These sectarian Muslims will never do that. It's clearly the a denomination among the Christians, an anti Christ, who will say 'i am Christ, and i am God' etc. The Arabs can't do that. Nor can someone from the Gentiles do that. It must be a Jew, since Christ is Jewish.

The Abomination of desolation is not the dome of the rock.

The Abomination of desolation is the one who will come saying i am God and set in the temple of God, proclaiming to be God, so much that he causes fire to down from heaven in the sight of men.

W3bcrowf3r

The Abomination of desolation is not the dome of the rock.

The Abomination of desolation is the one who will come saying i am God and set in the temple of God, proclaiming to be God, so much that he causes fire to down from heaven in the sight of men.

Exactly, i didn't say the Dome is the abomination, i am just saying it is one as well. It's both harmful for the Israelites and the Arabs. People in power put it there because of sectarian politics.

Anyways, where is that part again where the anti-Christ will say that he is God? I forgot the verse number.

Faithofchristian

Exactly, i didn't say the Dome is the abomination, i am just saying it is one as well. It's both harmful for the Israelites and the Arabs. People in power put it there because of sectarian politics.

Anyways, where is that part again where the anti-Christ will say that he is God? I forgot the verse number.

You do know who the main AntiChrist is.
That will come to impersonate Christ Jesus That many people will believe that he is Christ Jesus.

W3bcrowf3r

You do know who the main AntiChrist is.
That will come to impersonate Christ Jesus That many people will believe that he is Christ Jesus.

Yes the anti-Christ will say that he is Jesus and God. That's why i also don't believe in the trinity, it is just a fabrication they added at the Council of Nicea which they inject in their translations today. I checked the Greek, and i have some really good examples where u can see that the Greek doesn't say such a thing, but in the translations they added to it.