• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[Muslims Only] Hating sahaba:Is it disbelief or misguidance?

Servant_of_the_One1

I believe personaly that it is Major Kufr & Apostasy to curse the sahaba, slander them and doing takfir(excommunication) on sahaba. Because it means the person is disbeliever in Allah's words that He SWT is pleased with the companions Ansar and Muhajirun.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

If a person slanders them in a way that does not impugn their good character or religious commitment, such as describing one of them as being stingy or cowardly or lacking in knowledge or not being an ascetic and so on, then he deserves to be rebuked and disciplined, but we do not rule him to be a kaafir because of that. This is how the words of those who were not regarded as kaafirs by the scholars are to be understood.

If a person curses them and slanders them in general terms, this is an area of scholarly dispute, depending on whether this cursing is motivated by mere feelings or religious doctrines. If a person goes beyond that and claims that they apostatized after the death of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), apart from a small group of no more than ten or so individuals, or that most of them rebelled and did evil, then there is no doubt that such a person is a kaafir, because he has denied what is stated in more than one place in the Qur’aan, that Allaah was pleased with them and praised them. Indeed whoever doubts that such a person is a kaafir is himself a kaafir, because this implies that those who transmitted the Qur’aan and Sunnah were kaafirs or evildoers and that the best of this ummah which is described in the verse “You are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:110 – interpretation of the meaning] – the first generation – were mostly kaafirs and hypocrites. It implies that this ummah is the worst of nations, and that the first generations of this ummah are the most evil. No doubt this is blatant kufr, the evidence for which is quite clear.

Alhamdulilah Sheikh Taymiyyah rahimullah says that the one who claims sahaba left islam that they themselves left islam! Because the islam of Sahaba is evident in Quran and Sunnah, and the apostasy of Sahaba Haters is evident from Quran. Because Allah swt says that disbelievers feel enraged by the companions, meaning that only a disbeliever hates the companions of Prophet PBUH and only a believer loves them!

So only a believer loves the leadership of Umar radiyallah anhu and the expanse of Islam during his rule, and only a disbeliever hates him and wished the Persians had won.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Al-Salam alykom brother.
I don't hate Sahaba .

I am not sure about if that made them disbelievers (that's up to Allah) , but for my opinion they are very probably in position of misguided.may Allah forgive them.

I am just curious why some people are interesting to do that !
by making a great risk to punish in hell by doing that .

Servant_of_the_One1

Al-Salam alykom brother.
I don't hate Sahaba .

I am not sure about if that made them disbelievers (that's up to Allah) , but for my opinion they are very probably in position of misguided.may Allah forgive them.

U mean by hating sahaba they risk being burned in hell?
Because they hate islam and wished islam had been finished by the Sassanids.

Union

Shias' hatred to the companions of the prophet is a political agenda . It has nothing to do with Islam . Those companions who didn't regard Ali , the cousin of Prophet to be the first Caliph became the victim of Shias' wrath . On the other hand those companions who committed to Ali's successorship are deemed righteous by them .

According to Qur'an the companions of the Prophet were a mixed group of very good and bad people . But as it always if those bad companions did something wrong you don't have religious obligations to hate them .....'Hate the sin but not the sinners ' .

[Quran 48:18] "God is pleased with the believers who pledged allegiance to you under the tree. He knew what was in their hearts and, consequently, He blessed them with contentment, and rewarded them with an immediate victory. "

[Quran 48:29] "Muhammad - the messenger of God - and those with him are harsh and stern against the disbelievers, but kind and compassionate amongst themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating, as they seek God's blessings and approval. Their marks are on their faces, because of prostrating. This is the same example as in the Torah. Their example in the Gospel is like plants that grow taller and stronger, and please the farmers. He thus enrages the disbelievers. God promises Those among them who believe, and lead a righteous life, forgiveness and a great recompense."

[Quran 63:4-5] When you see them, you may be impressed by their looks. And when they speak, you may listen to their eloquence. They are like standing logs. They think that every call is intended against them. These are the real enemies; beware of them. God condemns them; they have deviated. When they are told, "Come let the messenger of God pray for your forgiveness," they mockingly turn their heads, and you see them repel others and act arrogantly.

[Quran 47:16] Some of them listen to you, then as soon as they leave they ask those who were enlightened, "What did he just say?" God thus seals their hearts and, consequently, they follow only their opinions.

[Quran 49:17] They act as if they are doing you a favor by embracing Submission! Say, "You are not doing me any favors by embracing Submission. God is the One who is doing you a great favor by guiding you to the faith, if you are sincere.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
I believe personaly that it is Major Kufr & Apostasy to curse the sahaba, slander them and doing takfir(excommunication) on sahaba. Because it means the person is disbeliever in Allah's words that He SWT is pleased with the companions Ansar and Muhajirun.
*EDIT*

Now here is my reply:
1. The Quran includes many verses about the hypocrites and informed us that Muslims will turn back from Islam after the death of the prophet.

2. The Hadiths said that the Sahaba will apostate.

3. The Sahaba were divided after the prophet and engaged in wars Such as the war of Ayesha (the Camel Battle), where they fought each others and and declared each others to be Kafirs.

3. The prophet said that the Muslims will follow the path of the Jews and Christians, and the Jews and Christians deviated, Hence the Muslims deviated. And it started during the time of the Sahaba.

4. The Sahaba tried to kill the prophet after the battle Tabouk -most certainly- and many Sunnis admit that the prophet was killed and did not die naturally, although they claim that it was the Jews who killed him!

5. Mecca was conquested within the last one or two years of the life of Muhammad (s), and many of the so called Sahaba were Tulaqaa, i.e.; people who surrendered themselves to Muhammad (s), and were released.

6. The culture of the early Arab emphasizes the value of taking revenge, and many of the non-believing Arabs have taken revenge from the Muslims who killed their relatives during the life of the prophet. This is despite claiming to have joined Islam.

And there are many other evidences that the Sahaba were Normal humans, and that many of the enemies of Islam claimed to be Muslims while they were not.

Note. This is a reply to the quoted part of the OP, as i did not read it fully.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
U mean by hating sahaba they risk being burned in hell?
Because they hate islam and wished islam had been finished by the Sassanids.
No, I meant the people whom insulting Sahaba, they would be in risk in Judgement Day.

Last edited:

mojtaba

Shias' hatred to the companions of the prophet is a political agenda . It has nothing to do with Islam . Those companions who didn't regard Ali , the cousin of Prophet to be the first Caliph became the victim of Shias' wrath . On the other hand those companions who committed to Ali's successorship are deemed righteous by them .
I am not agree with you. Please talk with scientific evidences. The following is the saying of Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him and his pure progeny) which is in so authentic books of Sunnis, with Sahih(authentic) routes of the narrators,

من كنت مولاه فعلى مولاه اللهم وال من والاه و عاد من عاداه
Prophet siad after appointing Imam Ali as his true Caliph in Ghadir Khom,
'whoever I am his supervisor, then this Ali is his supervisor. O Allah, love those who love him, and take as enemies those who take him as an enemy.'

Sunni authentic Sources,
1.Teacher of Al-Bukhari, Ibn Abi Shibah, Al-Kitab Al-Musannif fi Al-Ahadith wa Al-'Athar, V.2, P.682.
2.Sunan Ibn Majah, V.1, P.43.
3.Sahih Ibn Habban, V.15, P.375.
4.Musnad Ahmad, V.1, p.118.
5.Al-Mustadrak Ala Al-Sahihayn by Haakim, V.3, P.118.
6.Al-Sunan Al-Kubra by An-nisa'i, V.5, P.45.
7.Musnad Abi Ya'la, V.1, 428.
8.Musnad Bezar, V.10, P.211.
9.Sharh Mushkil Al-Athar by Tahhavi, V.5, P.18-9.
10.Al-Mu'jam Al-Kabir, V.5, P.166.
11.Asadul Ghabah fi Ma'rifat Al-Sahabah by Ibn Al-Athir Al-Jazari, V.3, P.484.
12.Tafsir Al-Tha'labi, V.4, P.126.
13.Al-Amali by Jorjani, V.1, P.192.
14.Tarikh Madina Demashq by Ibn Asakir, V.42, P.209.
15.Al-Ahadith Al-Mukhtarah by Al-Muqaddasi, V.2, P.106.

According to saying of Sunni eminent Scholars, at least Thirty Companions have narrated this Hadith from Prophet Muhammad.

Ibn Hajar Al-Heythami said,
الحديث الرابع قال (ص) يوم غدير خم : « من كنت مولاه فعلي مولاه اللهم وال من والاه و عاد من عاداه » الحديث و قد مر . . . أنه رواه عن النبي (ص) ثلاثون صحابيا
40th Hadith: Prophet(S) siad in Ghadir Khom: ' whoever I am his supervisor, then this Ali is his supervisor. O Allah, love those who love him, and take as enemies those who take him as an enemy.'..... Indeed, 30 companions have narrated that Hadith from Prophet Muhammad.
(Source, Al-Sawa'ighul Muhrighah by Ibn Hajar, V.353-355).

According to Qur'an the companions of the Prophet were a mixed group of very good and bad people . But as it always if those bad companions did something wrong you don't have religious obligations to hate them .....'Hate the sin but not the sinners ' .

[Quran 48:18] "God is pleased with the believers who pledged allegiance to you under the tree. He knew what was in their hearts and, consequently, He blessed them with contentment, and rewarded them with an immediate victory. "

[Quran 48:29] "Muhammad - the messenger of God - and those with him are harsh and stern against the disbelievers, but kind and compassionate amongst themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating, as they seek God's blessings and approval. Their marks are on their faces, because of prostrating. This is the same example as in the Torah. Their example in the Gospel is like plants that grow taller and stronger, and please the farmers. He thus enrages the disbelievers. God promises Those among them who believe, and lead a righteous life, forgiveness and a great recompense."

[Quran 63:4-5] When you see them, you may be impressed by their looks. And when they speak, you may listen to their eloquence. They are like standing logs. They think that every call is intended against them. These are the real enemies; beware of them. God condemns them; they have deviated. When they are told, "Come let the messenger of God pray for your forgiveness," they mockingly turn their heads, and you see them repel others and act arrogantly.

[Quran 47:16] Some of them listen to you, then as soon as they leave they ask those who were enlightened, "What did he just say?" God thus seals their hearts and, consequently, they follow only their opinions.

[Quran 49:17] They act as if they are doing you a favor by embracing Submission! Say, "You are not doing me any favors by embracing Submission. God is the One who is doing you a great favor by guiding you to the faith, if you are sincere.
Just like Quran, we as Shia believe that Sahaba were a mixed group of very good and bad people.
We also according to Quran, do not love those Sahaba who were not good and instead, we love the good one of Sahaba(Radhiyallahu Anhum Ajma'in) so much.

Last edited:

mojtaba

Al-Salam alykom brother.
I don't hate Sahaba .

Cursing of some of the Sahaba by 'A'isha, who you call her your religious mother, and insulting of them by Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr, a companion of Prophet and the son of Abu Bakr and the brother of A'esha.

وقد ذكر ابن جرير وغيره أن محمد بن أبي بكر نال من معاوية بن خديج هذا ومن عمرو بن العاص ومن معاوية ومن عثمان بن عفان أيضا؛ فعند ذلك غضب معاوية بن خديج
فقدمه فقتله ثم جعله في جيفة حمار فأحرقه بالنار فلما بلغ ذلك عائشة جزعت عليه جزعا شديدا ... وجعلت تدعو على معاوية وعمرو بن العاص دبر الصلوات

Ibn Jorayr and others have mentioned that Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr[ son of Abu Bakr] insulted Mu'awiyah ibn Khodayj, and Amru ibn Al-As, and Mu'awiyah[ ibn Abi Sofiyan ], and Uthman ibn 'Affan[ the 3th Sunni Caliph ]. So, Mu'awiyah ibn Khodayj got angry, then he went towards son of Abu Bakr and killed him.... When the news of this event reached to Aesha, she made so sorry for him[ his brother, Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr ], ... and she used to pray against Amru ibn Al-As and Mu'awiyah after all of her Salats.

Sunni authentic Sources,
Al-Bidayah wa Al-Nihayah

Al-Kamil Fi Tarikh by ibn Athir

Union

I am not agree with you. Please talk with scientific evidences. The following is the saying of Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him and his pure progeny) which is in so authentic books of Sunnis, with Sahih(authentic) routes of the narrators,

من كنت مولاه فعلى مولاه اللهم وال من والاه و عاد من عاداه
Prophet siad after appointing Imam Ali as his true Caliph in Ghadir Khom,
'whoever I am his supervisor, then this Ali is his supervisor. O Allah, take as friends those who take him as a friend, and take as enemies those who take him as an enemy.'

Sunni authentic Sources,
1.Teacher of Al-Bukhari, Ibn Abi Shibah, Al-Kitab Al-Musannif fi Al-Ahadith wa Al-'Athar, V.2, P.682.
2.Sunan Ibn Majah, V.1, P.43.
3.Sahih Ibn Habban, V.15, P.375.
4.Musnad Ahmad, V.1, p.118.
5.Al-Mustadrak Ala Al-Sahihayn by Haakim, V.3, P.118.
6.Al-Sunan Al-Kubra by An-nisa'i, V.5, P.45.
7.Musnad Abi Ya'la, V.1, 428.
8.Musnad Bezar, V.10, P.211.
9.Sharh Mushkil Al-Athar by Tahhavi, V.5, P.18-9.
10.Al-Mu'jam Al-Kabir, V.5, P.166.
11.Asadul Ghabah fi Ma'rifat Al-Sahabah by Ibn Al-Athir Al-Jazari, V.3, P.484.
12.Tafsir Al-Tha'labi, V.4, P.126.
13.Al-Amali by Jorjani, V.1, P.192.
14.Tarikh Madina Demashq by Ibn Asakir, V.42, P.209.
15.Al-Ahadith Al-Mukhtarah by Al-Muqaddasi, V.2, P.106.

According to saying of Sunni eminent Scholars, at least Thirty Companions have narrated this Hadith from Prophet Muhammad.

Ibn Hajar Al-Heythami said,
الحديث الرابع قال (ص) يوم غدير خم : « من كنت مولاه فعلي مولاه اللهم وال من والاه و عاد من عاداه » الحديث و قد مر . . . أنه رواه عن النبي (ص) ثلاثون صحابيا
40th Hadith: Prophet(S) siad in Ghadir Khom: ' whoever I am his supervisor, then this Ali is his supervisor. O Allah, take as friends those who take him as a friend, and take as enemies those who take him as an enemy.'..... Indeed, 40 companions have narrated that Hadith from Prophet Muhammad.
(Source, Al-Sawa'ighul Muhrighah by Ibn Hajar, V.353-355).

Just like Quran, we as Shia believe that Sahaba were a mixed group of very good and bad people.
We also according to Quran, do not love those Sahaba who were not good and instead, we love the good one of Sahaba(Radhiyallahu Anhum Ajma'in) so much.

I have no issue to imagine Ali as the first Caliph . The problem is in Hadith you can find anything you want in favor/against anybody , especially in this matter of successorship of Prophet . Hence the matter will remain ever unsolved : Ali or Abu Bakar ?

It was narrated from Muhammad ibn Jubayr ibn Mut’im that his father said: “A woman came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he told her to come back later. She said, ‘What if I come back and do not find you?’ as if she was referring to death. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘If you do not find me, then go to Abu Bakr.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3659).

It was narrated that Ibn Mas’ood said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Take as your leaders those who come after me, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar.’” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3805; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani).

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me when he was sick, ‘Call Abu Bakr for me, your father and your brother, so that I may dictate a letter. For I am worried lest someone who is ambitious says that he is more entitled to the position of leadership, but Allaah and the believers will not accept anyone other than Abu Bakr.’” (Narrated by Muslim, 2387).

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Cursing of some of the Sahaba by 'A'isha, who you call her your religious mother, and insulting of them by Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr, a companion of Prophet and the son of Abu Bakr and the brother of A'esha.

وقد ذكر ابن جرير وغيره أن محمد بن أبي بكر نال من معاوية بن خديج هذا ومن عمرو بن العاص ومن معاوية ومن عثمان بن عفان أيضا؛ فعند ذلك غضب معاوية بن خديج
فقدمه فقتله ثم جعله في جيفة حمار فأحرقه بالنار فلما بلغ ذلك عائشة جزعت عليه جزعا شديدا ... وجعلت تدعو على معاوية وعمرو بن العاص دبر الصلوات

Ibn Jorayr and others have mentioned that Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr[ son of Abu Bakr] insulted Mu'awiyah ibn Khodayj, and Amru ibn Al-As, and Mu'awiyah[ ibn Abi Sofiyan ], and Uthman ibn 'Affan[ the 3th Sunni Caliph ]. So, Mu'awiyah ibn Khodayj got angry, then he went towards son of Abu Bakr and killed him.... When the news of this event reached to Aesha, she made so sorry for him[ his brother, Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr ], ... and she used to pray against Amru ibn Al-As and Mu'awiyah after all of her Salats.

Sunni authentic Sources,
Al-Bidayah wa Al-Nihayah

Al-Kamil Fi Tarikh by ibn Athir
My nose is in my head,why should I put it there ?

mojtaba

I have no issue to imagine Ali as the first Caliph . The problem is in Hadith you can find anything you want in favor/against anybody , especially in this matter of successorship of Prophet . Hence the matter will remain ever unsolved : Ali or Abu Bakar ?

It was narrated from Muhammad ibn Jubayr ibn Mut’im that his father said: “A woman came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he told her to come back later. She said, ‘What if I come back and do not find you?’ as if she was referring to death. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be

It was narrated that Ibn Mas’ood said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Take as your leaders those who come after me, Abu Bakr and ‘Umar.’” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3805; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani).

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me when he was sick, ‘Call Abu Bakr for me, your father and your brother, so that I may dictate a letter. For I am worried lest someone who is ambitious says that he is more entitled to the position of leadership, but Allaah and the believers will not accept anyone other than Abu Bakr.’” (Narrated by Muslim, 2387).
So why did Prophet say in his last Hajj that Ali is supervisor of Muslims and taked the swear of allegiance for Imam Ali from all the Muslims? Why did not he do this for Abu Bakr?

The Hadith of Qadir Khom is the most authentic Hadith and the most Mutiwatir one about leadership of Muslims after Prophet Muhammad which strongly overwhelms other fake ones.

Also, according to Sunni authentic books, Imam Ali frequently used from event of Qadir to prove his right of leadership. But, in the Saqifa, Abu Bakr and Umar did not use such those Hadiths which you have narrated for proving their right of Khilapha. So, on contrary to Strong Hadith of Ghadir, those Hadiths could not be correct.

mojtaba

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:

If a person slanders them in a way that does not impugn their good character or religious commitment, such as describing one of them as being stingy or cowardly or lacking in knowledge or not being an ascetic and so on, then he deserves to be rebuked and disciplined, but we do not rule him to be a kaafir because of that. This is how the words of those who were not regarded as kaafirs by the scholars are to be understood.

If a person curses them and slanders them in general terms, this is an area of scholarly dispute, depending on whether this cursing is motivated by mere feelings or religious doctrines. If a person goes beyond that and claims that they apostatized after the death of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), apart from a small group of no more than ten or so individuals, or that most of them rebelled and did evil, then there is no doubt that such a person is a kaafir, because he has denied what is stated in more than one place in the Qur’aan, that Allaah was pleased with them and praised them. Indeed whoever doubts that such a person is a kaafir is himself a kaafir, because this implies that those who transmitted the Qur’aan and Sunnah were kaafirs or evildoers and that the best of this ummah which is described in the verse “You are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:110 – interpretation of the meaning] – the first generation – were mostly kaafirs and hypocrites. It implies that this ummah is the worst of nations, and that the first generations of this ummah are the most evil. No doubt this is blatant kufr, the evidence for which is quite clear.

Alhamdulilah Sheikh Taymiyyah rahimullah says that the one who claims sahaba left islam that they themselves left islam! Because the islam of Sahaba is evident in Quran and Sunnah, and the apostasy of Sahaba Haters is evident from Quran. Because Allah swt says that disbelievers feel enraged by the companions, meaning that only a disbeliever hates the companions of Prophet PBUH and only a believer loves them!

So only a believer loves the leadership of Umar radiyallah anhu and the expanse of Islam during his rule, and only a disbeliever hates him and wished the Persians had won.
You said,
'Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:....'

Ibn Teymiya, the theologian and leader of Wahhabis and Daeshi and Tkfiri groups, who according to the saying of eminent Sunni scholars, was the enemy of Imam Ali, said,
فإن عامة الصحابة والتابعين كانوا يودونهما، وكانوا خير القرون . ولم يكن كذلك علي ، فإن كثيرا من الصحابة والتابعين كانوا يبغضونه ويسبونه ويقاتلونه​
Indeed, many of the Sahaba[companions of Prophet(sawaws)] and Tabeiin[ the neaxt generation after Sahaba ], loved both of them[ Abu Bakr and Umar ]. But, for Ali, it was not like this. Because many of the Sahaba and Tabeiin used to be wrathful against him, and used to insult him, and fought against him.
(Minhaj Al-Sunnah by Ibn Teymiyah)

So, see the following Sahih Hadith,

عن زر قال قال علي: والذي فلق الحبة وبرأ النسمة إنه لعهد النبي الأمي صلى الله عليه وسلم إلي أن لا يحبني إلا مؤمن ولا يبغضني إلا منافق
Zirr reported:

'Ali observed: By Him Who split up the seed and created something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me[ Imam Ali ] a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would be wrathful against me.'
(Sahih Muslim)

Last edited:

mojtaba

Ibn Teymiyah, the mini prophet of Wahhabis and Takfiris, is one who call those of Muslims who do not believe in what he believes in, as disbeliever and Kafir, specialy Shia Muslims.
He has siad many lies against Shias in his books and also he has insulted Ahlul Bayt, specially Imam Ali in his books.

Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, a fanatic Sunni and a famous and eminent scholar, after mentioning insultings of Ibn Teymiyah against Imam Ali(a.s.) writes,
فإنه شنع في ذلك فألزموه بالنفاق لقوله صلّى الله عليه وسلّم " ولا يبغضك إلا منافق
So, He(Ibn Teymiyah) has insulted Ali in this case, so that, you should believe in his( Ibn Teymiyah ) hypocrisy, because of the saying of Prophet(S),' no one but a hypocrite would be wrathful against you [ O Ali ]( see this Hadith in Sahih Muslim ).'

Source, Al-Durar Al-Kamina by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, V.1, P.49, 50./ Or, according to publication, P.181 and 182.

Last edited:

Servant_of_the_One1

There are many reasons of Ibn Taymiyyah to make legitimate takfiir against Shia twelvers, ismeaelis and nusayriyah , one of those is they call upon others beside Allah( they chant shirkiyaat slogans Ya Ali Madad, Ya Hussain). and they disbelieve in the quranic verses that Allah is pleased with sahaba muhajirun and ansar. There are many great evidences that allows legitimate takfeer against haters of sahaba.
Also they believe Quran is distorted. They also believe Aisha r.a committed adultery!
And let the curse of Allah, His Angels, Prophets and all mankind be upon those who believe in all those stuffs(cursing/takfir on sahaba, shirk ya ali madad/ya hussain, quran is distorted, Aisha r.a committed adultery) mentioned above.

Infact Shia twelvers ismaelis and nusayriyah make takfiir against themselves by doing takfir on Sahaba! They say the sahabah are apostates except for three, and we know from the hadiths the one who says such and such believer is apostate he himself will be apostate. We all know the sahaba were righteous believers and heroes of islam.

Also on youtube there is shia guy who said: our number one enemy is Umar(radiyallah anhu), because he destroyed our empire(the mushrik Sassanid empire), no one is more hateful in our eyes than him. He destroyed our 3000 long history! So we invent lies to make it religiously allowed to hate Umar but truth is we hate him for what he had done to our forefathers( Majoosi mushrikiin).

So twelvers nusayriyah and ismaelis their walaa(love affection, alliance) is for sassanid mushrikkiin, and our walaa is for the sahaba.
This explains why the killer of Umar is regarded as great hero of shiasm. Abu Luluah(la3natallah on him and whoever loves him) the fireworshipper killed Umar the Martyr(radiyallah anhu).

Servant_of_the_One1

As I know he had two opinions,some are extrem and some are moderate about othres. , and I don't agree with some Shia insulting Sahaba or our mother Aicha (pbuh).

People say he had extreme thoughs but that is far from reality. He told the painful truth no matter how much mankind hates it.

He said how shias always side with the enemies of islam. And today this is reality. Siding with Russia, bombing muslims in Syria.

Union

So why did Prophet say in his last Hajj that Ali is supervisor of Muslims and taked the swear of allegiance for Imam Ali from all the Muslims? Why did not he do this for Abu Bakr?

The Hadith of Qadir Khom is the most authentic Hadith and the most Mutiwatir one about leadership of Muslims after Prophet Muhammad which strongly overwhelms other fake ones.

Also, according to Sunni authentic books, Imam Ali frequently used from event of Qadir to prove his right of leadership. But, in the Saqifa, Abu Bakr and Umar did not use such those Hadiths which you have narrated for proving their right of Khilapha. So, on contrary to Strong Hadith of Ghadir, those Hadiths could not be correct.

33,000 companions' swears of allegiance to Abu Bakar weight way more than that what you argued above . It meant that thousands of Prophet's companions knew those Ahadith in favor of Abu Bakra's successorship without a few numbers who supported Ali .

The incident of Qadir Khom might have that Yemeni invasion issue and that misunderstanding between Ali and his soldiers as in context . At least all Sunni do believe so . Plus the issue of different meanings of the term "mawla' is another never ending debate .

05 days before his death Prophet appointed Abu Bakar the Imam in the Salah and he himself also prayed behind him . This is a lethal weapon in Sunnis' bag to prove the latest attestation of prophet's approval of Abu Bakar's khilafat , which happened way after the incident of Qadir o Khom .

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 11, Number 680:

Narrated 'Aisha:
When the Prophet, became ill in his fatal illness, Someone came to inform him about the prayer, and the Prophet told him to tell Abu Bakr to lead the people in the prayer. I said, "Abu Bakr is a soft-hearted man and if he stands for the prayer in your place, he would weep and would not be able to recite the Qur'an." The Prophet said, "Tell Abu Bakr to lead the prayer." I said the same as before. He (repeated the same order and) on the third or the fourth time he said, "You are the companions of Joseph. Tell Abu Bakr to lead the prayer." So Abu Bakr led the prayer and meanwhile the Prophet felt better and came out with the help of two men; as if I see him just now dragging his feet on the ground. When Abu Bakr saw him, he tried to retreat but the Prophet beckoned him to carry on. Abu Bakr retreated a bit and the Prophet sat on his (left) side. Abu Bakr was repeating the Takbir (Allahu Akbar) of Allah's Apostle for the people to hear.

mojtaba

There are many reasons of Ibn Taymiyyah to make legitimate takfiir against Shia twelvers, ismeaelis and nusayriyah.
Let us imagine for a moment that Ibn Teymiyah had reasons to call Shias as Kafir and disbeliever. But why did he insulte Imam Ali(a.s.)? La'natullahi Alayh.

one of those is they call upon others beside Allah( they chant shirkiyaat slogans Ya Ali Madad, Ya Hussain).
First I should say that when we say Ya Rasulallah[ O Allah's Apostle ], or Ya Ali[ O Ali ], we mean that, O Rasulallah or O Ali, invoke for us Allah, so that may He(swt) do so and so things for us. We do not believe that Prophet(sawaws) or Imams(a.s.) have any power besides Allah's power. We do not worship them. We just worship Allah.

Anyway, say me do you read Holy Quran?
وَلَمَّا وَقَعَ عَلَيْهِمُ الرِّجْزُ قَالُوا يا موسی ادْعُ لَنَا رَبَّكَ بِمَا عَهِدَ عِندَكَ ۖ لَئِن كَشَفْتَ عَنَّا الرِّجْزَ لَنُؤْمِنَنَّ لَكَ وَلَنُرْسِلَنَّ مَعَكَ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ​
134.And when the punishment descended upon them, they said, "Ya Musa [O Moses], invoke for us your Lord by what He has promised you. If you remove the punishment from us, we will surely believe you, and we will send with you the Children of Israel."
135.But when We[ i.e., Allah ] removed the punishment from them....

They said, 'Ya Musa invoke for us your Lord, so that, may He do so and so thing'. Then, Allah did what they wanted.
If their doing was incorrect, Allah should say that, 'O Musa, say them to want directly from me what they want, so that I will do what they want .... .'

Anyway, we do not always say Ya Rasulallah or ... . We sometimes invoke Allah directly and sometimes ask from His the most good servants that they invoke Allah instead of us, so that He(swt) may do what we want. Just like that verse of Quran.

and they disbelieve in the quranic verses that Allah is pleased with sahaba muhajirun and ansar. There are many great evidences that allows legitimate takfeer against haters of sahaba.
We do not disbelieve in those verses. Rather, we see those verses with those that are againts Sahaba and then say that those good verses are for good ones of Sahaba and others are for bad ones of them
The following verse is for Sahaba, isn't it?

وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ ۚ أَفَإِن مَّاتَ أَوْ قُتِلَ انقَلَبْتُمْ عَلَىٰ أَعْقَابِكُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَنقَلِبْ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ فَلَن يَضُرَّ اللَّهَ شَيْئًا ۗ وَسَيَجْزِي اللَّهُ الشَّاكِرِينَ​

3:144 Saheeh International translation
Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.

And this is your the most authentic book after Quran, i.e., Sahih Al-Bukhari,

Narrated Ibn Al-Musaiyab:
The companions of the Prophet (S) said, "Some men from my companions will come to my Lake-Fount and they will be driven away from it, and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge of what they innovated after you left: they turned apostate as renegades.' "
(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Arabic, English)

Also they believe Quran is distorted.
No. We do not believe in this so incorrect thing.

In the following, there are the syings of some of the most greatest Shia past Scholars about this issue that Quran has not been distorted,
قال الشيخ الصدوق ( ت 381 ) : ( إعتقادنا أنّ القرآن الذي أنزله اللّه علي نبيّه محمد ( ع ) هو ما بين الدفّتين ، وهو ما في أيدي الناس ليس بأكثر من ذلك ، ومبلغ سوره عند الناس مائة وأربع عشرة سورة . الاعتقادات للشيخ المفيد ص 84 ، واعتقادات الصدوق المطبوع مع شرح الباب الحادي عشر : 93 .​
1.Sheykh Al-Saduq[ who was born through the prayer of Imam Mahdi(a.s.) ] siad, ' Our belif is that the Quran that Allah sent down towards His Prophet(a.s.) is what between the two covers of the Book, and that is what is in the hands of people, not more than that, and the number of its Chapters in the present of the people is 114.'
(Source, Itiqadat Al-Saduq, P.93/ Al-Itiqadat Lesh-Sheykh Al-Mofid, P.84)

قال الشيخ الطوسي ( ت 460 ) : وأمّا الكلام في زيادته ونقصانه ، فممّا لا يليق به أيضاً ، لأنّ الزيادة فيه مجمع علي بطلانها ، والنقصان منه ، فالظاهر أيضاً من مذهب المسلمين خلافه ، وهو الأليق بالصحيح من مذهبنا . . . . التبيان في تفسير القرآن : 1 / 3 .​
2. Sheykh At-Tusii siad, ' ... And the saing about the increasing and decreasing in it[ Quran], is a thing that is not true about it, too, because in turne, about its increasing there are consensus upon its invalidity, and about its decreasing, the apear in the religion of Muslims is its contrary, and this( not decreasing in Quran) is worthy to the oure correct belief... '
(Source, At-Tibyan fi Tafseer Al-Qur'an, V.1, P.3.)

And Sheykh Mofid in Awa'ilul Al-Maqalat, P. 54-56; Al-Sharif Al-Murtadha in Majma' Al-Bayan, V.1, P.15; Allama Al-Hilli in Ajwabat Al-Masa'il Al-Mihnawiyat, P.121. And other great Shia scholars.
They also believe Aisha r.a committed adultery!
Na'uzubillah. How many lies do you say againts us? Do not you fear from Allah Ta'ala?

We do not believe in this big lie. Following is the saying of one of the fanatic Sunni scholars, i.e., Alusi(آلوسي). He is one of the Sunni eminent Mufaseerin.

ونسب للشيعة قذف عائشة رضي الله تعالي عنها بما براها الله تعالي منه وهم ينكرون ذلك اشد الانكار وليس في كتبهم المعول عليها عندهم عين منه ولا اثر اصلا.
تفسير الروح و المعاني ـ آلوسي ـ ج 18 ص 122 .​
And it is attribute to Shi'its the bad of of A'isha(ra), what Allah has exculpated her from it[ i.e., adultery ], while they[ Shi'its ] reject this seriously, and there is not any thing about this in their authentic and ordinary books.
(Source, Tafseer Ruh Alma'ani, V.18, P.122)

So, we do not believe in such lies.
And let the curse of Allah, His Angels, Prophets and all mankind be upon those who believe in all those stuffs(cursing/takfir on sahaba, shirk ya ali madad/ya hussain, quran is distorted, Aisha r.a committed adultery) mentioned above.
Brother, you can curse us because of the lies, but I pleade with Allah to guide you to the truth and save you from Ibn Teymiyah(La'natullahi 'Alayh).

Infact Shia twelvers ismaelis and nusayriyah make takfiir against themselves by doing takfir on Sahaba! They say the sahabah are apostates except for three, and we know from the hadiths the one who says such and such believer is apostate he himself will be apostate. We all know the sahaba were righteous believers and heroes of islam.
We do not believe in what you siad.
But, see the Hadiths in your books in which Aesha says all the Arabs after dying of dear Prophet(sawaws).

Aesha said,
لَمَّا قُبِضَ تَعْنِي رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ارْتَدَّتِ الْعَرَبُ قَاطِبَةً
When Rasulallah passed away, all of the Arabs became apostates.

Sources, one, two, three

But I believe, because they did not accept the leadership of Abu Bakr(because they saw Qadir Khom event), they called apostate by Aesha. Indeed, Umar feared those of Sahaba that did not accept the Khilapha of Abu Bakr.

Al-Bukhri narrated in his Sahih from Aesha,
خَوَّفَ عُمَرُ النَّاسَ وَإِنَّ فِيهِمْ لَنِفَاقًا​
'Umar frightened the people, and indeed there were hypocrisy between them.

Also on youtube there is shia guy who said: our number one enemy is Umar(radiyallah anhu), because he destroyed our empire(the mushrik Sassanid empire), no one is more hateful in our eyes than him. He destroyed our 3000 long history! So we invent lies to make it religiously allowed to hate Umar but truth is we hate him for what he had done to our forefathers( Majoosi mushrikiin).
Instead of paying attention to a saying of an unknown person, see the sayings of Shia scholars.
If we do not love Umar and Abu Bakr, this is because they burned and killed Lady Fatima. A fact which is also in your authentic books. See here(post #32).

Good luck.

Last edited:

Servant_of_the_One1

33,000 companions' swears of allegiance to Abu Bakar weight way more than that what you argued above . It meant that thousands of Prophet's companions knew those Ahadith in favor of Abu Bakra's successorship without a few numbers who supported Ali .

The incident of Qadir Khom might have that Yemeni invasion issue and that misunderstanding between Ali and his soldiers as in context . At least all Sunni do believe so . Plus the issue of different meanings of the term "mawla' is another never ending debate .

05 days before his death Prophet appointed Abu Bakar the Imam in the Salah and he himself also prayed behind him . This is a lethal weapon in Sunnis' bag to prove the latest attestation of prophet's approval of Abu Bakar's khilafat , which happened way after the incident of Qadir o Khom .

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 11, Number 680:

Narrated 'Aisha:
When the Prophet, became ill in his fatal illness, Someone came to inform him about the prayer, and the Prophet told him to tell Abu Bakr to lead the people in the prayer. I said, "Abu Bakr is a soft-hearted man and if he stands for the prayer in your place, he would weep and would not be able to recite the Qur'an." The Prophet said, "Tell Abu Bakr to lead the prayer." I said the same as before. He (repeated the same order and) on the third or the fourth time he said, "You are the companions of Joseph. Tell Abu Bakr to lead the prayer." So Abu Bakr led the prayer and meanwhile the Prophet felt better and came out with the help of two men; as if I see him just now dragging his feet on the ground. When Abu Bakr saw him, he tried to retreat but the Prophet beckoned him to carry on. Abu Bakr retreated a bit and the Prophet sat on his (left) side. Abu Bakr was repeating the Takbir (Allahu Akbar) of Allah's Apostle for the people to hear.

Brother, Ali(r.a) destroyed the whole imamat ideology of shiasm the first second and third bayahs he gave to the three caliphs.

Ofcourse shias believe Ali(r.a) was afraid and used taqiyah to save islam, yet Hussain(r.a) was not afraid but fought for his "right"(according to shias) until he attained martyrdom and by doing so he saved islam.

So one imam uses taqiyyah and saves islam, other imam fights and saves islam. Subhanallah thats very strange from shia ideology.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
People say he had extreme thoughs but that is far from reality. He told the painful truth no matter how much mankind hates it.

He said how shias always side with the enemies of islam. And today this is reality. Siding with Russia, bombing muslims in Syria.

In Syria I do believe it's just indirect war between USA and Russia, the Muslims are the fools and victimes.
it's happened before in Afghanistan and Iraq and Libya.