• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MUSLIMS Is your belief that "God is only one" the entire True & complete message of islam?

Bjonh74

Or is there more to it? If theres more, please don't write extra information about the "Truth" I don't want to risk being in disbelief if islam is correct. I'm a Christian BTW

Gyrannon

Agnostic Necromancer
From what I've gathered, in the Muslim & Islamic faiths' Bible (Quran), Jesus prophesied the coming of the prophet Muhammad who was basically to be the one who covers the rest of the word of god.

Allah is God in Arabic, it's not the name of God, it's just different like:
Dia is God in Gaelic Scottish, Diyos is God in Filipino, Dumnezeu is God in Romanian, etc etc.

So honestly when you think about it, Islamic, Muslim, Christianity, Catholicism, and other off-shoots are for the same God, just different messengers.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
MUSLIMS Is your belief that "God is only one" the entire True & complete message of islam?
Or is there more to it? If theres more, please don't write extra information about the "Truth" I don't want to risk being in disbelief if islam is correct. I'm a Christian BTW
Peace be on you.
The complete message is:
"God is only One, God wants His rights and rights of His creation should be paid, as He taught."

-----Ahmadiyya-Muslim understanding.

Limo

No
Islam Message is "No god but Allah" then we can say "He is one"
Whenever one says "God is one" , It doesn't identify "Who is that god ?" and then It's mixing Islam god who is Allah the Almighty the Creator the One with others gods