• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims Declare That They Must Cannibalize Human Flesh For Allah, They Take An Innocent Man, Carve H

leibowde84

Veteran Member
And I assume you choose to turn a blind eye to the plethora of information regarding this found in the Quran and hundreds of other links online?
Do you judge all Christians for what is in the Bible?

Like this:
"If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)
or
"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11
or
"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

There are passages in the Bible that are just as bad. It's stupid to judge the entire religion for ludicrous claims in its holy book.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And I assume you choose to turn a blind eye to the plethora of information regarding this found in the Quran and hundreds of other links online?
Now that it has been established that your link is from a fake news site, provide authentic links or retract the claim.

Please Quote Quran where it says that Muslims can or should eat infidels?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Do you judge all Christians for what is in the Bible?

Like this:
"If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)
or
"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11
or
"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

There are passages in the Bible that are just as bad. It's stupid to judge the entire religion for ludicrous claims in its holy book.
I do, yes! I find all the Abrahamic faiths to be hateful and war mongering delusions of mankind.

Now that it has been established that your link is from a fake news site, provide authentic links or retract the claim.

Please Quote Quran where it says that Muslims can or should eat infidels?
I already did, but here it is again;

Quran (2: 173):

“He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful”

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I do, yes! I find all the Abrahamic faiths to be hateful and war mongering delusions of mankind.

I already did, but here it is again;

“He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful”
I see nothing here at all about cannibalism.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
How are you getting the eating of human flesh from this passage?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
This is crazy, it's like saying that just because I have this habit of looking for opportunities to arbitrarily ban spineless, sneaky little propagandists that all forum administrators do.