• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims Declare That They Must Cannibalize Human Flesh For Allah, They Take An Innocent Man, Carve H

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
What is the purpose of this thread?
Where are the Muslims to defend this accusation, to set the record right that this is not promoted in the Quran or a hadith?

Quran (2: 173):

“He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful” (Surah The Cow 2:173).

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Where are the Muslims to defend this accusation, to set the record right that this is not promoted in the Quran or a hadith?

Quran (2: 173):

“He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah. But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful” (Surah The Cow 2:173).

I think that verse implies whether you are in an area where there is nothing halal (acceptable) to eat. If you're not allowed to eat pork but stranded somewhere and are dying of hunger and the only thing available is pork then that would be acceptable because if it means life or death you have to do what you have to do to survive. Hence the latter portion of the verse that states:

"But if one is forced by necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For Allah is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful."

But if you're in a land where there are halal and haram sustenance but you decide to eat pork then that is where the willful disobedience comes in. Speaking on cannibalism, I'm sure the same rule applies if you are about to die of hunger and there is no available source of sustenance yet someone just died and you decide to eat them then I'm sure from a scholastic point of view as per the verse you quoted, there is no issue. But as far as my knowledge cannibalism is not accepted in Islam.

Last edited:

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Everyone knows I'm no fan of Islam but even I have to admit the OP and source strain credulity well beyond breaking point. I seriously doubt cannibalism is sanctioned by Islamic belief.

The picture does not show a man lying there with his chest cavity opened; it shows a man face-down, probably passed out from the pain of self-flagellation.

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thank goodness it's all confined to those Muslims.

Abu Ghraib, My Lai, Bush-condoned use of torture, mutilation of corpses in the Serbo-Croat war, that's all myth, like the Rape of Nanking.

And the Holocaust too ─ I mean, those guys were Christians, couldn't happen.

Yeah.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
have you ever been in ME ?

I've never been in the Middle East, although I've had family who lived there. I do know, however, that pretty much everywhere you go on this planet, most people don't possess the finest critical thinking skills. Besides which, the source linked to in the OP is not the most reassuring. So I'd like to see independent confirmation of the OP.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Thank goodness it's all confined to those Muslims.
Abu Ghraib, My Lai, Bush-condoned use of torture, mutilation of corpses in the Serbo-Croat war, that's all myth, like the Rape of Nanking.
And the Holocaust too ─ I mean, those guys were Christians, couldn't happen.
Yeah.

State Shinto was the enforced religion of Japan during WWII and Japan had a long history of the persecution of Christians.

Vee

Premium Member

What's up with this? It's BS. There is plenty of it online. Please check the origin of news before posting. There is no shortage of made up crap being passed as facts online.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
To prove how gullible people are. Anything they read online seems real to them, no matter what it is or where it comes from. :(
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...190533&usg=AFQjCNEB6iSBwWjwRITqtAbj6EwsG2G7yA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...brahim&usg=AFQjCNE-tOGBhii8RyQZkGlSJ-gth3WkkQ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...s.html&usg=AFQjCNGorRiTqlFufshu_Xa1zQpELsCfHA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...uslims&usg=AFQjCNFjDYyJeyiX0VvXDwpim6Njd8MjnA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...q.html&usg=AFQjCNGh37xMNbEyHq9wkYD10we8kMMT4A

There are more links to this all over the internet . . . give me some evidence it is fake, or are we just taking your word on it?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
State Shinto was the enforced religion of Japan during WWII and Japan had a long history of the persecution of Christians.
And it looks like Buddhism is the state-enforced religion of Myanmar right now.