• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims clash with police outside a mosque in Karachi as they try to enforce Pakistan's new Covid-19

danieldemol

Premium Member
Muslims clash with police outside a mosque in Karachi as they try to enforce Pakistan's new Covid-19 Lockdown during Friday prayers

Pakistani Muslims clashed with police trying to enforce new curbs on gatherings to prevent Friday prayers and contain coronavirusinfections, officials said.

TV footage showed dozens of people chasing two police vehicles and pelting them with stones as an officer fired in the air to disperse the crowd.

The astonishing video outside a Karachi mosque comes as health experts warn an epidemic in South Asia could overwhelm public health systems in the region.’

Read more here: Muslims clash with police enforcing Pakistan's coronavirus lockdown

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Muslims clash with police outside a mosque in Karachi as they try to enforce Pakistan's new Covid-19 Lockdown during Friday prayers

Pakistani Muslims clashed with police trying to enforce new curbs on gatherings to prevent Friday prayers and contain coronavirusinfections, officials said.

TV footage showed dozens of people chasing two police vehicles and pelting them with stones as an officer fired in the air to disperse the crowd.

The astonishing video outside a Karachi mosque comes as health experts warn an epidemic in South Asia could overwhelm public health systems in the region.’

Read more here: Muslims clash with police enforcing Pakistan's coronavirus lockdown
My Master told us "follow the rules of your country"
This would be a relative easy rule to follow for me

If my country would tell me to kill others
That would be a difficult thing to follow

For others it's obviously the opposite

exchemist

Veteran Member

Dear oh dear. It always takes a while for the message to get through. We see this even in countries with a high level of education, let alone places like Pakistan.