• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol as punishment in China

danieldemol

Premium Member
Muslims are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol as punishment in China's Islamic 're-education' camps, former inmates reveal

Audie

Veteran Member
Muslims are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol as punishment in China's Islamic 're-education' camps, former inmates reveal

Ah yes, tabloid hyper bold headlines bashing China.
Terrific.

You ever check decent sources of info?

Jumi

Before you get too carried away, it is good to check sources. Verify.
Well the numbers seem very different on other sites and the source seems to be the US through Radio Free Asia. So I don't know what's really going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Audie

Veteran Member
You're in denial. China hasn't even got a slap on the wrist for doing more damage than Adolf Hitler!

I dont appreciate your bearing false witness against me and my country.

Do you have some sort of religion or innate sense of morality to guide you?

A Vestigial Mote

Not sure why this part is first and in big bold letters. Seems completely secondary (and, I might add, nearly inconsequential) next to the detainment of these people against their will. That Muslims have some faith-based aversion to those items is also nearly irrelevant in comparison. As an example... I am a vegan for ethical and health reasons, and if someone locked me up and offered me nothing but meat to eat while I was detained, do you know what I would do? I would eat the stupid meat. My main concern would be my outrage over someone having detained me against my will. And you can bet I wouldn't come running out of the imprisonment crying about how they gave me nothing but meat to eat. My complaints would lie where they ought to.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I dont appreciate your bearing false witness against me and my country.

Do you have some sort of religion or innate sense of morality to guide you?
nothing wrong with your country

It's a wonderful country full of wonderful people worthy of admiration.

It's the Communist party I have issues with, organ harvesting, concentration camps, millions and millions killed...I love China....I despise certain forms of Communism
Worst Atrocities Committed by the Communist Party of China - Vision Times

Spiderman

Veteran Member
hitler_stalin_mao2.png

Audie

Veteran Member
Last edited: