• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim woman & girl gang-raped and beaten by Hindus for eating beef

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
The group of Hindus also beat to death members of the females' family. Link is here. This isn't the first time either. India enacted anti-cow-killing laws to avoid offending the religious sensibilities of Hindus some time ago - and these look set to be strengthened by a Hindu nationalist government.

This is absolutely appalling behaviour. Nobody should be treated in such a cruel way and nobody should ever be subject to dietary restrictions or degrading, discriminating treatment based on a belief system they don't subscribe to.

I hope the perpetrators get jailed for life!! :(

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
The group of Hindus also beat to death members of the females' family. Link is here. This isn't the first time either. India enacted anti-cow-killing laws to avoid offending the religious sensibilities of Hindus some time ago - and these look set to be strengthened by a Hindu nationalist government.

This is absolutely appalling behaviour. Nobody should be treated in such a cruel way and nobody should ever be subject to dietary restrictions or degrading, discriminating treatment based on a belief system they don't subscribe to.

thanks for share.

to freedom of speech, to free of eat.

I will not wear shirt " I eat beef" If I visit India,or in indian neighborhood.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
What is worse, eating beef or that appalling behaviour i refuse to type up? Those Hindus had lust in their thoughts, not for India's beautiful cows.

IMG_8840.jpg

jonathan180iq

I'm just over here waiting for the "morality is objective" crowd to get in on this conversation.

It should be a good one!

Parchment

Considering India's track record of prosecuting rape I'd say the murder charges would hold more weight

What is worse, eating beef or that appalling behaviour i refuse to type up? Those Hindus had lust in their thoughts, not for India's beautiful cows.

IMG_8840.jpg

India's beautiful cattle, and their starving children

120216-india-hunger-01.jpg

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I hope the perpetrators get jailed for life!!

Or put to death (by law) if it is proved beyond doubt that they committed gang-rape (although beating to death members of the female's family could qualify them for that as well, in my opinion).

Last edited:

meghanwaterlillies

thanks for share.

If religion would take a plank out of the vision.

meghanwaterlillies

Considering India's track record of prosecuting rape I'd say the murder charges would hold more weight

India's beautiful cattle, and their starving children

120216-india-hunger-01.jpg
thanks for share.

Something is not right about that; in my city everyone is insulted at the door, with honesty. Not rules or cultural norms, HONESTY.

Last edited:

Servant_of_the_One1

It is not terrorism when it is domestic. We do not call beheadings in Saudi Arabia terrorism either.

They were killed by angry hindus from religious perspective

Well hey, if isis kills western people from religious perspective then that is called terrorism

This is really the conspiracy i was talking about.

Anyways to me they are terrorists, same like Breivik and the guy who shot dead 9 blacks in church.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member

Well hey, if isis kills western people from religious perspective then that is called terrorism

Anyways to me they are terrorists, same like Breivik and the guy who shot dead 9 blacks in church.

ISIS has an organized agenda. Their targets are not an action, but ideologies not in line with their own. Their attacks are planned. If Hindus begin to regularly seek out Muslims and target them with surprise attacks for their different beliefs and habits, then that will be terrorism.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Be it Islamic, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or almost any other form of conservatism, it seems to me that conspiracy theories and martyr complexes are a hallmark of far-right conservatism. It is interesting that many conservatives of different types and from different places can disagree on so much yet stay in harmony in this particular regard.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

That is a good reason to question your judgement, if that is what you mean.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Something is not right about that; in my city everyone is insulted at the door, with honesty. Not rules or cultural norms, HONESTY.
DO you mean kidding with you each other ?

Insult with "honesty" I never heard about that .:confused:

Is there insult with "respect" :p ?