• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim Atheism

Aquitaine

I have answered that for so many times, it is nonsense (3rd pillar, disbelief all interpretations or at least the agnostic state of mind). . .

It is not about practical philosophy.
Muslim Atheism is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific, but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed.
and how does all that relates to the study ?

You don't understand what is "the study" of practical philosophy ?

So you don't believe in Paradise/Hell?
So Muslim Athiesm rejects any concepts of Paradise/Hell/Afterlife?

Muslim Atheism

Matheist
How hard for you to understand 'practical philosophy' ? Hell and paradise is not about 'practical philosophy'. . . and there is no such things in Muslim Atheism theology. Muslim Atheism rejects and disbelief all interpretations or at least at the agnostic level state of mind . . Muslim Atheism concerns are only on things that are verifiable.

Last edited:

Muslim Atheism

Matheist
Agnostic state of mind . . people who claims neither faith nor disbelief in hell and paradise etc.

and in the context of 'the study' in Muslim Atheism (theology) , it is the absence and rejection of such studies. It is not practical philosophy.

Last edited:

Aquitaine

Agnostic state of mind . . people who claims neither faith nor disbelief in hell and paradise etc.

and in the context of 'the study' in Muslim Atheism (theology) , it is the absence of such studies. It is not practical philosophy.

Come on, be brave - answer the question properly. Don't take such a "maybe" stance on it..... Mr Muslim Athiest. :rolleyes:

Muslim Atheism

Matheist
Brave ? This is my stance. . .

Muslim Atheism is a theological position for the disbelief in god, religion and the unspecific, but the practical philosophy from the Quran are followed.

maelements.png

. . .

What's wrong with the definition?

You still cannot understand the meaning of 'practical philosophy' and 'the study' (theology)?

If you can't . . I cannot elaborate more, no one can.

theology.png

Last edited:

ScottySatan

It seems to me you're working hard here to get the aprooval of others for your idea and you're not getting it. I know I don't buy it. Why try so hard unless you're not sure?

Aquitaine

It seems to me you're working hard here to get the aprooval of others for your idea and you're not getting it. I know I don't buy it. Why try so hard unless you're not sure?

Probably because he doesn't wanna have to redesign all his pretty images and logos. ^_^

Aquitaine

Brave ? This is my stance. . .
maelements.png

. . .

What's wrong with the definition?

You still cannot understand the meaning of 'practical philosophy' and 'the study' (theology)?

If you can't . . I cannot elaborate more, no one can.

theology.png

Afterlife, Paradise, Hell.......... yes or no?

Muslim Atheism

Matheist

I don't need approval, I need reasons since. . .

It begins with the idea of developing an intellectual system of theology

It is system testing, and as equal to the programmer for Wordpress, it is useless if it is on a standalone machine and being self satisfied with it. Therefore, I need to put it on test and made it accessible for hackers to penetrate the system so that I can find any vulnerability. That's the only way to know whether it is good or bad system.

img_penetration.gif

However, perhaps the definition and the underlying concept are now bulletproof and invulnerable system since no one can counter it with valid arguments and premises. . not yet.

The example of those who take allies other than Allah
is like that of the spider who takes a home
And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider <- falsehood
if they only knew

. . .

And the example of a bad word (falsehood) is like a bad tree
uprooted from the surface of the earth
not having any stability <- their arguments/concepts are not consistent

. . .

He sent down water from the sky

so valleys flowed according to their capacity

and the flood produces foam
And from what they burn to smelt jewelry or goods is produced a similar foam​

It is in such a manor that God strikes the falsehood with the truth

As for the foam, it passes away <- bad concepts/arguments
and as for what benefits the people
it remains in the Earth <- good concepts/arguments

It is such that God puts forth the examples
13.17​

Last edited:

Aquitaine

Muslim Atheism said:
However, perhaps the definition and the underlying concept are now bulletproof and invulnerable system since no one can counter it with valid arguments and premises. . not yet.

Either that, or perhaps maybe your concept is broken and won't switch on?

Belief in Afterlife, Paradise and Hell - yes or no? Still waiting.........

Muslim Atheism

Matheist
It doesn't matter, the Quran is not for everyone. . it is only benefiting very few people
as equal to planet earth (minority, life) and all other planets (majority), emptiness and no life . . . sea water and fresh water etc
the majority existed only because of the minority, as their playground and the understanding of Oneness. . .it is supposed to be that way
Therefore. . .
eat and ENJOY YOURSELVES

Last edited:

Aquitaine

it is only benefiting very few people
as equal to planet earth (minority, life) and all other planets (majority), emptiness and no life . . . sea water and fresh water etc
the majority existed only because of the minority, as their playground and the understanding of Oneness
So basically, those who don't buy your "Muslim Atheism" are basically inferior no-lives....... that's nice. :sarcastic

My absolute final attempt to communicate this crucial question with you, MA (although to be fair I already know the answer, I'd just like you to be honest and admit):
Do you believe in an Afterlife, Paradise or Hell - YES or NO?

Muslim Atheism

Matheist
No one is asking you to believe the Quran
Please don't believe the Quran, obviously it is not for you.
and even the system itself about studying all scriptures
accepting all religions. . about humanity and one nation.

Aquitaine

Don't worry, I won't be. ;)

Thanks for finally admitting (although indirectly and reluctantly) that deep-down your "Muslim Atheism" is basically just "Quran or go to Hell".

Muslim Atheism

Matheist
Of course it is about the Quran, it is "Muslim" Atheism. . .not "Atheism", nor "Muslim". . and it is not about hell. . but practical philosophy. You didn't notice ?

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

I thought the Quran was supposed to be for everyone - and that MA was supposed to incorporate all religions, at that?