• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim and Western?

F0uad

This is not new for me but it does not explain why you have a few rogue guys teaching Taliban. Taliban outsource you are aware of this, they have guys from Pakistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan come in to fight in the bordering regions.
Are you really naive enough to believe Al-Qaeda sits back without fulfilling a purpose? The US has validated links to Saudi Arabian sources supporting Taliban fighters in more ways than one. Yes the two organizations do not see eye to eye but it does not change the fact that one won't scratch the others back if it involves attacking the US indirectly. They have similar creeds afterall

Please go read a documentary because what you said here is just nonsense. First of all the Taliban was not and is not in favor of attacking civilians nor did it condone attacks outside of its borders. They only worked together with Al-Qeada because America made them when invading there country. Bin laden (the leader of Al-Qaeda) was condemned by the Taliban prior to the invasion and sanctions imposed on Afghanistan. Yes the Taliban is a large group that expands originally from Pakistan to Afghanistan they were recruited by the CIA to fight off the Russians, they were controlling Afghanistan and certain parts of Pakistan and opposed Al-Qaeda and the works of Bin-Laden. Now back to your original statement you made the assumption that Taliban were Salafi's please provide me evidence for this claim. Could you also show me the differences between the Salfis and Sunnis because as far as i know they are the same thing they both teach that we should follow the live of the companions and the prophet(saws) as much as we can. I can't disagree that the main leaders of Al-Qeada were Salfi's but the Taliban were definitely Sunni's they even had there own Imams and there leaders didn't come from Saudi as Al-Qeada's did. For a example Bin-laden excuse for the twin-towers was that America had military bases in Saudi and Yemen because he came from that region so its logical to assume that he would have felt more for Saudi then the Taliban. The Taliban's interests was always Afghanistan and Pakistan they were a government even recognized by America and not a terrorist organisation like Al-Qeada.

What America should have done in Afghanistan was work together with the Taliban help them with the infrastructure, stopped sanctioning them and help getting rid of the terrorists instead of making them the terrorists. Those Western Soldiers that came back in a body-bad died for nothing because nothing has changed except that there is only more hate for the West and anyone that is allied to them. Instead of wasting all those resources and money on war they just should have invested in the country and made allies with them.

Last edited:

Aquitaine

I'm sure according to North Korean government sources, the statistics for Rape and Suicide in that country are the lowest in the world, whilst general happiness and progress amongst citizens are the highest. :rolleyes:

North Korea's obviously the way forward!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Well thanks for the speech mister but how is this relevant to the point i was raising?

Pretty sure I quoted what I was responding to at the top of my post. I can do it in a bigger font if you like?

I want to see some statics and numbers because assumptions don't work can you give me some real statics because your making the suggestion that 90,000 women's are raped a year as in Britain.

Anyways, I was making the point that rape statistics are severely compromised, hence I am not sure what they add to the argument.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Please go read a documentary because what you said here is just nonsense. First of all the Taliban was not and is not in favor of attacking civilians nor did it condone attacks outside of its borders. They only worked together with Al-Qeada because America made them when invading there country. Bin laden (the leader of Al-Qaeda) was condemned by the Taliban prior to the invasion and sanctions imposed on Afghanistan. Yes the Taliban is a large group that expands originally from Pakistan to Afghanistan they were recruited by the CIA to fight off the Russians, they were controlling Afghanistan and certain parts of Pakistan and opposed Al-Qaeda and the works of Bin-Laden. Now back to your original statement you made the assumption that Taliban were Salafi's please provide me evidence for this claim. Could you also show me the differences between the Salfis and Sunnis because as far as i know they are the same thing they both teach that we should follow the live of the companions and the prophet(saws) as much as we can. I can't disagree that the main leaders of Al-Qeada were Salfi's but the Taliban were definitely Sunni's they even had there own Imams and there leaders didn't come from Saudi as Al-Qeada's did. For a example Bin-laden excuse for the twin-towers was that America had military bases in Saudi and Yemen because he came from that region so its logical to assume that he would have felt more for Saudi then the Taliban. The Taliban's interests was always Afghanistan and Pakistan they were a government even recognized by America and not a terrorist organisation like Al-Qeada.

What America should have done in Afghanistan was work together with the Taliban help them with the infrastructure, stopped sanctioning them and help getting rid of the terrorists instead of making them the terrorists. Those Western Soldiers that came back in a body-bad died for nothing because nothing has changed except that there is only more hate for the West and anyone that is allied to them. Instead of wasting all those resources and money on war they just should have invested in the country and made allies with them.

[youtube]9P9UVd7c6mA[/youtube]
I think that will make a decisive debate if you wish to talk about documentaries.

Also the reason America does not help the Taliban is because it would be very much against UN opinions and for that matter NATO opinions if America backed up the Taliban...a group which advocates the beating of women, executions and religious ideology.
Does that really sound diplomatic?

Did you forget these things? So apparently America made the Taliban terrorist before they stepped foot in the country? Right, obviously that is the truth :biglaugh:.
20120711-800v%20Taliban_beating_woman_in_public_RAWA.jpg

http://rawascotland.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/zarmeena_execution_by_taliban.jpg

Saudi Islamist support Taliban efforts and finances them for the better of the Ummah as a whole. Fact.
Taliban were performing gruesome acts of violence before American involvement. Fact
Who on earth do you think America is blowing out of the skies with drones? Nobodies?
America has an intricate weave of participants who are involved in these Islamic extremist groups and they are not from single sources yet alone single countries. Some are more divided then other but they all have ties with each others.
Also it helps having a PMC employer as a close friend :D so I have more second hand eye witness accounts then anything else to rely on. I should have mentioned that again if you never realized it in one of my earlier posts.

Aquitaine

Sterling Archer said:
Who on earth do you think America is blowing out of the skies with drones? Nobodies?

To be fair though, US Drones are said to be blowing up nearly 50 Civilians for every individual target. :eek:

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

To be fair though, US Drones are said to be blowing up nearly 50 Civilians for every individual target. :eek:

I know they are hurting civilians that magically exist and are reported by "unknown sources" ;).
I am joking though and I am only referring primarily to drone attacks commissioned for the top linking officials between Al Qaeda and the Taliban which has been clean...so far.
But the numbers displayed are unsourced and unvalidated. I seriously doubt their authenticity because I have kept a good mental record of this and considering the massive number of reports from 1010 and up that would at least make a median of anywhere from 30 to 90 if it was 50 per single terrorist. When we kill them in groups during mobile transportation and the added fact that we do not even carry enough explosives on such drones. The reports leading to this number are by guiding bombing since ASM weapon device do not carry enough explosives to get this major deathtoll. As we al know drones strikes are down by ATG weaponry. So 50 for a median is SOOOOOOOOOOOO outrageous. Whoever came up with such a number could not tell the difference from a 250/JDAM and a Hellfire ASM.
Nothing can beat media stupidity. I love it