• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Musings on Hebrew Views About Yeshua

Tumah

Veteran Member
They didn't make it up, Moses prophesied it:

Deuteronomy 28:28-29 Yahweh will strike you with madness, with blindness, and with astonishment of heart. (29) You will grope at noonday, as the blind gropes in darkness, and you shall not prosper in your ways. You will only be oppressed and robbed always, and there will be no one to save you.

Zechariah 12:4 In that day,” says Yahweh, “I will strike every horse with terror, and his rider with madness; and I will open my eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.
Spiritual blindness is not found in the Tanach. You are re-interpreting the blindness mentioned in this verse to be such. Contextually, it's talking about a lack of awareness towards one's social or economical predicament.

Zech. is talking about hysteria.

Plus wasn't referring to only Judaism being blinded, personally can show the whole world is, as seriously people have to be blinded to not see the Gospel of John is blatantly made up.
People would have to be blind to take you seriously.

So God creates everything, and yet missed that bit, that just happened by chance to Israel, and the Lord was on holiday that day... Seriously find that atheistic.
No, He didn't miss anything. There was no chance that happened to Israel. The whole thing is a fabrication.

Got plenty of reasons that people are confused to understand what is in the Tanakh, and calling them blind is what the text stated not me.
Your Christian text, not my Jewish one.

The idea you can not understand that was showing I'm willing to question everything; shows your own lack of comprehension at infinite perspectives.
I am happy to declare that I there are certain possibilities that are impossible to be true and anyone who believes they could be is crazy.

We didn't need a prophet to speak for God in the past, God spoke to our people, until we murdered his messengers.
Please stop using we. I do not recognize any relationship with you.
The Jewish people did need a prophet to speak to G-d in the past. There was one occasion where G-d spoke to the entire nation, and that was at Mt. Sinai. Before and after that, G-d only spoke to us through prophets.

We didn't "murder his messengers". There were two prophets that were killed on order of the king, if I recall correctly. There were a lot more than two prophets. And prophecy continued after these prophets were killed.

I don't deal with only one verse, and was quoting from multiple passages in the chapter; sorry if you needed me to explain each reference stated:
Of course I'm going to need you to explain each reference. How can you expect me to figure out your crazy interpretations on my own?

'The people bowed before the Lord (2 Chronicles 20:18), in that they actually saw a physical presence, and then nations feared because the Lord fought with them (2 Chronicles 20:29)...'
They were standing in the Temple (verse 5). They simply bowed towards the Holy of Holies in the Sancturay where the Divine Presence rested. If G-d was physically there, there'd be no reason for Jahaziel to prophecy, G-d could have said it directly.

Again these are atheistic statements;
This is the second time you are calling me an atheist. I do not think you understand what this word means, or like many other things we've seen, you've assigned it your own meaning.

the Lord removed the Red Sea was physically seen doing so, and caused a physical event, not some wishful thinking or a Lord who isn't seen.
This remains your unproven claim. G-d doesn't need to be present to split the sea. G-d was not seen physically splitting the sea (nor can we understand how that would even look: do you think He put two humongous hands together, dipped them in the sea and pushed the waters to both sides? How tall would He need to be to be able to do that?).

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Your Christian text, not my Jewish one.
Firstly Christianity is a defilement of the Law that came about after Yeshua (John, Paul, and Simon)...

Yeshua fulfills Hebraic prophecy, and fits with the Tanakh; Rabbinic Judaism doesn't.
There was no chance that happened to Israel. The whole thing is a fabrication.
Unfortunately we have history, which shows the 2nd temple was destroyed in that time period, our people eat each others flesh during the Roman siege (Zechariah 11, Jeremiah 25:30-38), we were sent out among the nations (Ezekiel 4-7)... Where the Curse was all stated by Moses in Deuteronomy 28, Leviticus 26.

So denying the Tanakh, history, God, Messiah, etc, isn't being logical... Obviously i get denying Christianity, as that is just a death cult added on after, that goes against the Law.
Please stop using we. I do not recognize any relationship with you.
If we're talking about our people, then 'we' is the correct grammatical structure; if i used 'they' as many Gentiles do, that comes across as me being racist, when we're talking about our own history...

If you would rather we not accept you as part of our tribe that is fine, if you don't want any relationship with us.... Yet personally thought it polite to include you as well.
The Jewish people did need a prophet to speak to G-d in the past.
Limiting God who is capable of doing what God wants, and said he was not a God who is far; do you realize everyone in the time to come hears God (Isaiah 30:21)?
We didn't "murder his messengers".
Isaiah (Yeshayahu) who happens to be the main prophecies, and Yeshua (Yehoshua), both with similar names, are sufficient.... We killed the Salvation from the Lord.
How can you expect me to figure out your crazy interpretations on my own?
Sorry will be more efficient in relaying the info; please ask if anything is ever missing, and will clarify where the references are to fill in the gaps.
If G-d was physically there, there'd be no reason for Jahaziel to prophecy, G-d could have said it directly.
So Jahaziel prophesied the Lord will be with us tomorrow, and he was, the people bowed before him (2 Chronicles 20:18-19), the nations were fearful as the Lord fought with them (2 Chronicles 20:29).

2 Chronicles 20:17 You will not need to fight this battle. Set yourselves, stand still, and see the salvation (H3444) of Yahweh with you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Don’t be afraid, nor be dismayed. Go out against them tomorrow, for Yahweh is with you.’”

In other words we saw Yeshua the Lord's Right Arm in battle, like we saw it at the time of the Red Sea (Exodus 14:13), and we saw it in the form of Yeshua (Isaiah 52:10, Psalms 98:3), etc.
This is the second time you are calling me an atheist.
Didn't call you an atheist, said they were atheistic statements; we live in a reality according to Hebraic texts, where God has physical control over the whole of reality, and dealing with it like things are not connected to God doing so in someway, is this modern eras atheistic standards...

Plus when there are physically described events, with references saying we saw God do things, with graphically described occurrences in the Tanakh, you make fun out of it. :oops:
G-d was not seen physically splitting the sea
Exodus 14:19 The angel of God, who went before the camp of Israel, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud moved from before them, and stood behind them. :rolleyes:

Exodus 14:24 In the morning watch, Yahweh looked out on the Egyptian army through the pillar of fire and of cloud, and confused the Egyptian army.
Spiritual blindness is not found in the Tanach. You are re-interpreting the blindness mentioned in this verse to be such.
Isaiah 59:1-15 is all about the spiritual blindness of our people, not comprehending what has been put before them... Isaiah 59:10 paraphrases Deuteronomy 28:29.
Contextually, it's talking about a lack of awareness towards one's social or economical predicament.
Zech. is talking about hysteria.
Like please show with both of these references how you derive such interpretations, as not sure where Zechariah mentions it being hysteria or where Deuteronomy mentions economic or social predicament?
People would have to be blind to take you seriously.
Since I know 100% was sent from Heaven due to having a NDE, miracles all the time, fulfilling prophecy, having God speak to me multiple times in my life, and coming before the Tribulation; it is not our loss if you want to be rude like Korah...

Personally would like to debate the Biblical text with someone advanced enough to understand it.

In my opinion. :innocent: