• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Musings on Hebrew Views About Yeshua

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I really think you're not using the best medium for communicating your ideas.
Yeah agreed, there are plenty of other methods, have been debating on a chat system with a Jewish professor for the last 14 years as well, same results...

There isn't any effective way to tell the whole world they're wrong, and if they don't change their ways now, they're all being chucked into Hell for a time.

Since the Godly have already been elected, then this is just to convince us, that the Snare is set, and the people are not savable.
Anyway, what do you think of St Francis' quote 'Preach the gospel always - use words only when necessary'?
Love the quote, it is true living the Gospel doing good works, showing by action, is a great way to get others to see to be Godly...

Yet due to all the fake text made up in the Bible, and no way to fix these broken bits; unless we can start at the source problem, inevitably no amount of good works, will prevent the Tribulation from destroying the planet....

Which is where you hear in my replies anguish, as very disgruntled at people for being arrogantly opposed to understanding these things; when it is their finite loss, not ours. :cry:

In my opinion. :innocent:

Tumah

Veteran Member
So along comes Yeshua, saying here a are series of prophecies we can find in the Tanakh; how is G-d not present in everything that happened?
This question is missing important pieces of information that will make it intelligible. G-d is present in everything that happens. Intangible and unseeable, but present. But when passages speak about the salvation of G-d, the intent is to convey a recognition and focus that the salvation is in fact coming from G-d rather than simply focusing on the rescue itself.
None of this has anything to do with Jesus, or any other name you want to call him.
So you see no symbolism that Yehoshua will bring us into the promise land?
Nope.

A Christian by definition is from Paul and Simon's ministry, established in Antioch (Acts 11:26); because they also quote these prophecies, it sounds similar.

I don't believe in jesus; i accept the Lord fulfilled what is in the Tanakh, huge differences....
It's not a huge difference at all. They needed to have a reason why Jews weren't accepting what they said, so they decided to call them blind. You need a reason why people aren't accepting what you say, so you call them blind. Same reason.

Plus not even sure the whole thing isn't made up, and we're in an artificial reality to test who isn't worth keeping; because the text is to succinct, like something with a vast understanding of human psychology has purposely orchestrated it to be this way.
Please don't forget to take your lithium.

This is a preemptive promise that if Ammon is too strong the Lord will be our Salvation, and then...
That's not what it says. Joab is not a prophet and doesn't have the ability to make such a promise. This verse is Joab directing his armies how to act.

The people bowed before the Lord, in that they actually saw a physical presence, and then nations feared because the Lord fought with them...
You are saying this. But the verse doesn't say they saw anything.

Thus also fulfilling the ideas of the Lord being a man of war (Exodus 15:3).
You don't need to turn to Chronicles to fulfill the idea of G-d being called a man of war...because that was already fulfilled in Exodus right before that song when G-d...fought...a war...against the Egyptians on behalf of the Jews. Without any physical presence.

wizanda

Premium Member
Any of it.
  • The Chief Corner Stone starts in Job 38:6, where the Lord laid the foundation of the earth.
  • Then in Psalms 118:14-21 David put in the middle of two references of the Lord shall become Yeshua, that the Lord is the Chief Corner Stone that the Builders reject (Psalms 118:22).
  • The Lord then becomes Yeshua, is murdered as in Isaiah 53 and turned into a sin sacrifice; which interlinks from Isaiah 53:1 'rumor', to the references in Isaiah 28:9-19 'rumor' upon 'rumor' (Ezekiel 7:26), where in the middle of their covenant with death is the Chief Corner Stone (Isaiah 28:16), in a Bed of Adultery (Isaiah 28:20-21, Revelation 2:22).
  • Isaiah 8 relates that the Lord is our rock who sets this 'Snare' to 'capture' (Isaiah 28), and that in Isaiah 17:10 we've rejected the rock of salvation causing our own destruction.
  • Zechariah 10:4 explains that all these oppressors were made by the Lord, which is to test who accepts everything comes from God.
That is a start to some of it.

wizanda

Premium Member
They needed to have a reason why Jews weren't accepting what they said, so they decided to call them blind.
They didn't make it up, Moses prophesied it:

Deuteronomy 28:28-29 Yahweh will strike you with madness, with blindness, and with astonishment of heart. (29) You will grope at noonday, as the blind gropes in darkness, and you shall not prosper in your ways. You will only be oppressed and robbed always, and there will be no one to save you.

Zechariah 12:4 In that day,” says Yahweh, “I will strike every horse with terror, and his rider with madness; and I will open my eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.

Plus wasn't referring to only Judaism being blinded, personally can show the whole world is, as seriously people have to be blinded to not see the Gospel of John is blatantly made up.
None of this has anything to do with Jesus
So God creates everything, and yet missed that bit, that just happened by chance to Israel, and the Lord was on holiday that day... Seriously find that atheistic.
You need a reason why people aren't accepting what you say, so you call them blind.
Got plenty of reasons that people are confused to understand what is in the Tanakh, and calling them blind is what the text stated not me.
Please don't forget to take your lithium.
The idea you can not understand that was showing I'm willing to question everything; shows your own lack of comprehension at infinite perspectives.
Joab is not a prophet and doesn't have the ability to make such a promise.
We didn't need a prophet to speak for God in the past, God spoke to our people, until we murdered his messengers.
You are saying this. But the verse doesn't say they saw anything.
I don't deal with only one verse, and was quoting from multiple passages in the chapter; sorry if you needed me to explain each reference stated:

'The people bowed before the Lord (2 Chronicles 20:18), in that they actually saw a physical presence, and then nations feared because the Lord fought with them (2 Chronicles 20:29)...'
.against the Egyptians on behalf of the Jews. Without any physical presence.
Again these are atheistic statements; the Lord removed the Red Sea was physically seen doing so, and caused a physical event, not some wishful thinking or a Lord who isn't seen.

Last edited:

Kirran

Premium Member
Yeah agreed, there are plenty of other methods, have been debating on a chat system with a Jewish professor for the last 14 years as well, same results...

There isn't any effective way to tell the whole world they're wrong, and if they don't change their ways now, they're all being chucked into Hell for a time.

Since the Godly have already been elected, then this is just to convince us, that the Snare is set, and the people are not savable.

Love the quote, it is true living the Gospel doing good works, showing by action, is a great way to get others to see to be Godly...

Yet due to all the fake text made up in the Bible, and no way to fix these broken bits; unless we can start at the source problem, inevitably no amount of good works, will prevent the Tribulation from destroying the planet....

Which is where you hear in my replies anguish, as very disgruntled at people for being arrogantly opposed to understanding these things; when it is their finite loss, not ours. :cry:

I am just not sure posting to people on forums is a good use of your time if you are what you claim to be.

And also, why care about the fake texts and the Bible etc at all? Who cares, if you have a hotline to the source?

wizanda

Premium Member
I am just not sure posting to people on forums is a good use of your time if you are what you claim to be.
The forums and other internet methods, have been a way to survey people, and see what results we get with the given information.
And also, why care about the fake texts and the Bible etc at all?
Because this is all prophesied in Hindu, Zoroastrian, and Biblical texts, etc; it is a way to establish who is unworthy to be in an age of enlightenment, and due to the fake texts being overly complicated, personally didn't think it was completely fair, thus took the opportunity to come back one more time before Satya Yuga/Messianic Age/Frashokereti, to see if could help anyone understand it.
Who cares, if you have a hotline to the source?
That is fine for every other enlightened soul who already does...

The rest of the world is about to be removed, and i want to cry every morning; regardless of getting miracles, and most things asked, i can't change people, and even after many life times of trying, it has gotten worse.

If it isn't even possible to convince someone of the facts of their religious texts, when given the internet as a medium, where we can reassess the data; other methods are much less logistic, and starting a following is plain stupid, as every religious movement that came to correct, creates more division, and misunderstandings.

Kirran

Premium Member
The forums and other internet methods, have been a way to survey people, and see what results we get with the given information.

Because this is all prophesied in Hindu, Zoroastrian, and Biblical texts, etc; it is a way to establish who is unworthy to be in an age of enlightenment, and due to the fake texts being overly complicated, personally didn't think it was completely fair, thus took the opportunity to come back one more time before Satya Yuga/Messianic Age/Frashokereti, to see if could help anyone understand it.

That is fine for every other enlightened soul who already does...

The rest of the world is about to be removed, and i want to cry every morning; regardless of getting miracles, and most things asked, i can't change people, and even after many life times of trying, it has gotten worse.

If it isn't even possible to convince someone of the facts of their religious texts, when given the internet as a medium, where we can reassess the data; other methods are much less logistic, and starting a following is plain stupid, as every religious movement that came to correct, creates more division, and misunderstandings.

Well, your current methods have not been working.

Why not at least try something else?

wizanda

Premium Member
Well, your current methods have not been working.
That is a logical point, and we would think would pay attention to this quote:
[GALLERY=media, 7888][/GALLERY]
Why not at least try something else?
What else is there to try, if people are not going to change their minds on their religious convictions, when they know judgement is soon; what else would you suggest?

Kirran

Premium Member
That is a logical point, and we would think would pay attention to this quote:
[GALLERY=media, 7888][/GALLERY]

What else is there to try, if people are not going to change their minds on their religious convictions, when they know judgement is soon; what else would you suggest?

Be in the world! Be with people. Love them. Just be what you are, and it'll shine into the world if it's genuine.

wizanda

Premium Member
Be in the world! Be with people. Love them. Just be what you are, and it'll shine into the world if it's genuine.
Sorry can't live a lie, did that for 20 years of my life, trying to live a normal life, and pretending it isn't real...

The prophetic fulfillment of the end of this age might be about to happen; when i go out i feel so guilty it makes me suicidal after...

The only option is to do something to educate the whole world to one true universal religion, else they're all going to die soon anyway.

I'm meant to be running the local village Gala, and yet my soul is driven to share with the religious people; yet due to challenging/debating them on this forum, being chastised as doing something wrong.

Thank you for the consideration tho, and appreciate that you're trying to look for positive avenues to explore.

If even one person was interested to understand the religious texts properly online, it would show it is possible, and we can start creating world peace; yet whilst that isn't even possible in the slightest, the outcome was already ordained.

Kirran

Premium Member
Sorry can't live a lie, did that for 20 years of my life, trying to live a normal life, and pretending it isn't real...

The prophetic fulfillment of the end of this age might be about to happen; when i go out i feel so guilty it makes me suicidal after...

The only option is to do something to educate the whole world to one true universal religion, else they're all going to die soon anyway.

I'm meant to be running the local village Gala, and yet my soul is driven to share with the religious people; yet due to challenging/debating them on this forum, being chastised as doing something wrong.

Thank you for the consideration tho, and appreciate that you're trying to look for positive avenues to explore.

If even one person was interested to understand the religious texts properly online, it would show it is possible, and we can start creating world peace; yet whilst that isn't even possible in the slightest, the outcome was already ordained.

I don't see how that would be living a lie!

But in any case, fine, you wanna convince people of that, there's no way you can manage it without first impressing people with your earnestness and love, and basically your character. That can only come across even close to fully in person, not online.

I am nothing but convinced that all spiritualities come back to the nondual reality. I just don't see a need to rely on texts especially for that - what am I, a Protestant?

wizanda

Premium Member
no way you can manage it without first impressing people with your earnestness and love, and basically your character.
For me this is part of the issue theologically; every Avatar has said they're just a reflection of the divine source, and therefore don't follow me, yet follow where we are all pointing at...

Thus if we go down that path, when so many faults already exists, it leads to another cult... The most logical way is to first see if we can rectify the actual texts.
I don't see how that would be living a lie!
So we get on with my life, and help people progress to have children, live a life, and then a month later everything they've just worked for is removed, as we didn't fix the religions first.
That can only come across even close to fully in person, not online.
Voice communication and time shows this, have shown a malicious room of Christians that generally one is always nice, even when trolled by most...

Tho do get that point, that can use telepathy, and empathy in person, with those who know how to hear.
I am nothing but convinced that all spiritualities come back to the nondual reality.
Agreed, and since we're in the Biblical section, this is a point of getting people to recognize that the God Most High in the Bible, is equal to Brahman, and manifests our reality at a quantum level.

Kirran

Premium Member
For me this is part of the issue theologically; every Avatar has said they're just a reflection of the divine source, and therefore don't follow me, yet follow where we are all pointing at...

Thus if we go down that path, when so many faults already exists, it leads to another cult... The most logical way is to first see if we can rectify the actual texts.

So we get on with my life, and help people progress to have children, live a life, and then a month later everything they've just worked for is removed, as we didn't fix the religions first.

Voice communication and time shows this, have shown a malicious room of Christians that generally one is always nice, even when trolled by most...

Tho do get that point, that can use telepathy, and empathy in person, with those who know how to hear.

Agreed, and since we're in the Biblical section, this is a point of getting people to recognize that the God Most High in the Bible, is equal to Brahman, and manifests our reality at a quantum level.

Right but look dude, your message depends upon you being the messenger, as well. You can't convince people through reason alone, and the other (and larger!) part requires face-to-face.

wizanda

Premium Member
your message depends upon you being the messenger, as well. You can't convince people through reason alone
That sounds lovely in something where you're leading people in something they agree with; yet when you're telling most of the world it has been lied to, and is going the wrong way, it is dangerous to say I'm the one saying it...

If reasoning can be shown, and understood, then the other bits all become worth doing; like imagine if some of the Jews on the forum understood this thread in all complexities, then choose to accept Messianic prophecy, then we can get on with fixing all global religious differences, etc...

If no one accepts it here, they're not going to accept it even more, when they're even more egocentric in person than online.

It sounds nice tho, which is why some made up prophetic understanding leans towards the Messiah coming creating world peace, and we all sing kumbayah into the sunset.

Like you want to study what happens to any movements, that actually challenges the system in anyway; they're often turned into cults by the media, and disinformation is spread about them before they affect the society.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Kirran

Premium Member
That sounds lovely in something where you're leading people in something they agree with; yet when you're telling most of the world it has been lied to, and is going the wrong way, it is dangerous to say I'm the one saying it...

If reasoning can be shown, and understood, then the other bits all become worth doing; like imagine if some of the Jews on the forum understood this thread in all complexities, then choose to accept Messianic prophecy, then we can get on with fixing all global religious differences, etc...

If no one accepts it here, they're not going to accept it even more, when they're even more egocentric in person than online.

It sounds nice tho, which is why some made up prophetic understanding leans towards the Messiah coming creating world peace, and we all sing kumbayah into the sunset.

Like you want to study what happens to any movements, that actually challenges the system in anyway; they're often turned into cults by the media, and disinformation is spread about them before they affect the society.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Dude, I reckon that's a cop-out. You can't test out the reaction on a forum - you've gotta go all out, not make a half-hearted effort.

wizanda

Premium Member
You can't test out the reaction on a forum - you've gotta go all out, not make a half-hearted effort.
Yeah voice over internet is much better, as we can hear loads in a person's voice....

Been doing that 14 years as well on this topic; plus tried in person with different religious people...

Reaction from most Christians has been autonomous, due to the conflicting doctrine they've always been taught by the text I'm pointing out as false...

It causes a dogma brain-loop...

So because the rug is pulled from under them; they often strike out.

Watched whole rooms of Christians go malicious when mentioning, John, Paul, and Simon are contradicting Christ, as it is their whole foundation.

Internet is so much safer; when they can't string us up for challenging their religious infrastructure.

The riddle presented in the Biblical texts prophecies is so advance cryptically; it educates us in infinite consciousness's perspective of this reality.

In other words the Snare & Curse present in the Bible is on the whole world, and happens soon...

Do you get what sort of fruit we have in collecting from a bramble field before burning?

Kirran

Premium Member
Yeah voice over internet is much better, as we can hear loads in a person's voice....

Been doing that 14 years as well on this topic; plus tried in person with different religious people...

Reaction from most Christians has been autonomous, due to the conflicting doctrine they've always been taught by the text I'm pointing out as false...

It causes a dogma brain-loop...

So because the rug is pulled from under them; they often strike out.

Watched whole rooms of Christians go malicious when mentioning, John, Paul, and Simon are contradicting Christ, as it is their whole foundation.

Internet is so much safer; when they can't string us up for challenging their religious infrastructure.

The riddle presented in the Biblical texts prophecies is so advance cryptically; it educates us in infinite consciousness's perspective of this reality.

In other words the Snare & Curse present in the Bible is on the whole world, and happens soon...

Do you get what sort of fruit we have in collecting from a bramble field before burning?

You're not likely to get people's sympathy by coming out at the beginning and saying 'you've understood your texts wrong!'. Build up to that, if you must. But I still think your focus on texts is basically a symptom of your coming from a post-Protestant society.

wizanda

Premium Member
But I still think your focus on texts is basically a symptom of your coming from a post-Protestant society.
So this started when I was 4-6 years old, I'd stop at the New Testament in my children's Bibles, as knew it was corrupted, and at 25 would go over it with a large magnifying glass to spot the errors, and understand the Curse on mankind.

At 22 after knocking on the doorway to Heaven (Revelation 10) according to many ancient traditions, was told that Yeshua came to set a Snare for mankind, and here is full of demons, with a veil over people's perception so they don't see their wickedness (Zechariah 5).

Now after studying can show the equations of the results I was given in the text, these things will soon happen, and it isn't optional.
You're not likely to get people's sympathy by coming out at the beginning and saying 'you've understood your texts wrong!'.
Who needs their sympathy, if they don't listen we remove them from reality before the Age of Enlightenment; this is in their interest, and we're sharing as prophecy said we would (Revelation 3:18)...

Yet only as a final test that people won't listen, and have little interest in understanding where they're wrong (Revelation 16:15)...

Tho please don't get me wrong, if some people choose to listen, understood all prophecy, we would teach the whole world, and turn it around if possible.

Kirran

Premium Member
So this started when I was 4-6 years old, I'd stop at the New Testament in my children's Bibles, as knew it was corrupted, and at 25 would go over it with a large magnifying glass to spot the errors, and understand the Curse on mankind.

At 22 after knocking on the doorway to Heaven (Revelation 10) according to many ancient traditions, was told that Yeshua came to set a Snare for mankind, and here is full of demons, with a veil over people's perception so they don't see their wickedness (Zechariah 5).

Now after studying can show the equations of the results I was given in the text, these things will soon happen, and it isn't optional.

Who needs their sympathy, if they don't listen we remove them from reality before the Age of Enlightenment; this is in their interest, and we're sharing as prophecy said we would (Revelation 3:18)...

Yet only as a final test that people won't listen, and have little interest in understanding where they're wrong (Revelation 16:15)...

Tho please don't get me wrong, if some people choose to listen, understood all prophecy, we would teach the whole world, and turn it around if possible.

But if you don't care whether you're getting their sympathy for what you're saying, then you're not really trying to teach them.

You're just approaching this as 'well they're all damned it's up to them if they want to see the light and be holy like myself, otherwise they can just go to Hell:)' - this is hardly a compassionate attitude.

wizanda

Premium Member
But if you don't care whether you're getting their sympathy for what you're saying, then you're not really trying to teach them.
The other day got taught, 'There is a difference between telling, and showing someone.'

So take on board wanting to teach better; yet considering we've been saying, "here is free eternal life, and if you don't accept it, you're going to be destroyed"; where do we need their sympathy to listen?

They clearly think God is a joke, who wastes time on people who are not really that interested.
You're just approaching this as 'well they're all damned it's up to them if they want to see the light and be holy like myself, otherwise they can just go to Hell:)'
Who said I was holy, I'm striving everyday to be better; righteousness is an uphill struggle, not a merit badge...

Yet the Biblical text is basic morality, some of the things accepted are just plain evil, and people don't notice the differences.
this is hardly a compassionate attitude.
Thus compassionate is coming down here in the slightest, for me here is like being near Hell; where there are demons in people, and trying to be nice to them causes weird reactions.

Tho logically explaining where their prophecies are stated, and how these things add up, is second nature for me; as was most likely the angel who helped give them all these texts in the first place.

God doesn't need many of these people, and this is one last opportunity for us to reach out to them.

Last edited: