• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music/Emotion

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
What I listen to when I am angry depends on who and what I am angry about. If it is my husband and I am feeling that he is not listening then Linkin Park (Closer) is my favorite song to crank on my stereo and scream the chorus with.

Hard rock or Heavy Metal is great for me to listen to when I want to stay upbeat while doing homework.

When I am happy I listen to anything. I do not like System of a Down (nothing personal, I can't handle the voice of the lead singer.) Rammstein, Disturbed, Staind, Sevendust, Nickleback, Good Charlotte, Limp Bizkit, Snoop Dogg, Usher, Stevie Nicks, Missy Elliott, Lil' Kim, Toby Keith, Lonestar, Bigg and Rich, Montgomery Gentry, Garth Brooks.

To relax, if I am able to listen to my stereo (4 year old owns TV during day) I listen to nature sounds with instruments, Yanni, Enya, Enigma.

I am a very Eclectic person. Not only is my spirituality scattered right now, but so is my music.