• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music; Can You Play an Instrument?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I used to play classical guitar but don't pick it up much these days. I liked playing Simon and Garfunkle, Mason Williams &c more than european classical. I've owned plectrum guitars but could never master the technique -- plus the fingerboard was too crouded.

HelpMe

·´sociopathic meanderer`·
i can play the triangle(or square, not that it would be pretty) with either of my feet.but i must confess i own no overalls.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I used to have and play a "straing" for my son's Cub Scout Pack. I also have a Jews Harp, but that's a tad techy for such a band.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"i can play the triangle (or square,....)."

I always found triangles a bit acute. Squares, though, are about right.

Linus

Druidus said:
Can you play a musical instrument?
Yes. The guitar and bass guitar

Druidus said:
What song that you can play is your favourite?
Blackbird, by the Beatles

Druidus said:
What is the best sounding instrument?
Maybe the cello. That one sounds pretty cool.

Druidus said:
What do you wish you could play, instument wise, and song wise?
I wish i could play the piano. That is such a classy and sophistocated instrument. I wish I could play The Boxer, by Simon and Garfunkle. That song rocks. "lye la lye..." gotta love that...

Druidus said:
Finally, if you can play, upload some of your work onto a website and let us hear it!
If I knew how to do it, I would, but first I would have to make a recording of something.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Linus writes: If I knew how to do it, I would, but first I would have to make a recording of something.
I would love to know how to do this and share some of my original music with interested RF members.

Linus

carrdero said:
I would love to know how to do this and share some of my original music with interested RF members.
What I would try is taking a microphone, hooking it up to the computer, and resting it on my knee, or a table or a desk or something and recording it that way. I dunno about the electric though because I don't play it. You might need some recording equipment.

Even if I did record a song I would have nowhere to upload it for all to hear.