• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Murder, rape, racism and the Democrat party

shmogie

A short while ago, the Democrat Governor of Virginia on a radio program, advocated for the murder of babies after they are born, premeditated murder of viable children. The Democrat party hardly blinked an eye. In fact, Democrat members of the Senate, along with 3 or 4 Republicans in name only, ensured that a new and stronger bill to protect newborn babies was defeated.

The Democrat party is now the party of infanticide.

Later, a photo of that same Governor, as a Medical school student, surfaced with the governor in black face standing next to a someone dressed as a klan member.

Rightfully the Democrats were enraged, for a while. The Governor concocted stories trying to cover his racist butt that are laughable. Any five year old could have done better.

All the usual suspects demanded that he resign. He told them and the party to stick it.

He is still in office, stumbling along, and the Democrats have become ominously silent about him.

Then we have the Democrat Lt. Governor of the state, accused of rape by two women. I have not seen one of them speak, or her background, but the other is highly intelligent, articulate, and is emphatic about the rape.

Unlike the primary accuser of the newest Supreme court justice, she knows where it happened, when it happened, how she got to where it occurred, how she got home, and did not have two witnesses she named say it never happened.

Justice Kavanaugh was verbally lynched on national TV by the Democrat senators over the nebulous story of his accuser, even Spartacus showed up to launch a plethora of verbal spears.

The Democrats once again chorused that the Lt. Governor must resign, he told them to stick it.

They have now traded their rightful anger and demands that he resign, to meek comments about due process.

Apparently the ditz accuser of Kavanaugh was immediately, and permanently believed by Democrats, yet the much more believable accuser of the Lt. Governor now may be lying, and due process must be quietly accepted as the way to truth.

Double standards, hypocrisy, and brutality are the hallmarks of the Democrat party in the instances in this post

I have no doubt that many Democrats in this forum who celebrate infanticide, and perhaps tolerate racism in one of their own will be lining up to respond to this post.

How long before they adopt the progressive tactic of name calling ?

Not long I will wager.

shmogie

A short while ago, the Democrat Governor of Virginia on a radio program, advocated for the murder of babies after they are born, premeditated murder of viable children. The Democrat party hardly blinked an eye. In fact, Democrat members of the Senate, along with 3 or 4 Republicans in name only, ensured that a new and stronger bill to protect newborn babies was defeated.

Later, a photo of that same Governor, as a Medical school student, surfaced with the governor in black face standing next to a someone dressed as a klan member.

Rightfully the Democrats were enraged, for a while. The Governor concocted stories trying to cover his racist butt that are laughable. Any five year old could have done better.

All the usual suspects demanded that he resign. He told them and the party to stick it.

He is still in office, stumbling along, and the Democrats have become ominously silent about him.

Then we have the Democrat Lt. Governor of the state, accused of rape by two women. I have not seen one of them speak, or her background, but the other is highly intelligent, articulate, and is emphatic about the rape.

Unlike the primary accuser of the newest Supreme court justice, she knows where it happened, when it happened, how she got to where it occurred, how she got home, and did not have two witnesses she named say it never happened.

Justice Kavanaugh was verbally lynched on national TV by the Democrat senators over the nebulous story of his accuser, even Spartacus showed up to launch a plethora of verbal spears.

The Democrats once again chorused that the Lt. Governor must resign, he told them to stick it.

They have now traded their rightful anger and demands that he resign, to meek comments about due process.

Apparently the ditz accuser of Kavanaugh was immediately, and permanently believed by Democrats, yet the much more believable accuser of the Lt. Governor now may be lying, and due process must be quietly accepted as the way to truth.

Double standards, hypocrisy, and brutality are the hallmarks of the Democrat party in the instances in this post

I have no doubt that many Democrats in this forum who celebrate infanticide, and perhaps tolerate racism in one of their own will be lining up to respond to this post.

Not long I will wager.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Someone needs to tell someone else that stereotyping really isn't ethical, especially since there are some Pro-Life Dems, such as moi.

And if one really is opposed by racism and other forms of moral repugnance, why in the world would they even think of supporting someone like Trump?

sooda

Veteran Member

Not long I will wager.

Do you think when twin boys are born at 22 weeks the mother or doctor wants them to die?

This whole political strategy is disgusting even for Trump.

BSM1

What? Me worry?

They have now trader their rightful anger and demands that he resign, to meek comments about due process.

Apparently the ditz accuser of Kavanaugh was immediately, and permanently believed by Democrats, yet the much more believable accuser now isn´t believed, and due process must be quietly accepted as the way to truth.

Double standard, hypocrisy, and brutality are the hallmarks of the Democrat party here.

I have no doubt that Democrats in this forum who celebrate infanticide, and perhaps tolerate racism in one of their own will be lining up to respond to this post.

Not long I will wager.

Actually (and trust me, I am no fan of our current idiot in Richmond) after birth abortion has been legal for a while in Virginia. It only required the signature of one doctor to instigate the procedure. Northam was advocating that three doctor's signature be required, not one. BTW, Mrs. Northam jumped on the Bozo train by handing out cotton to some black school kids on a tour and asking them to imagine being a slave.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
It seems to me that the hyperbolic, irrational, and hateful tone of your post juxtaposed with the cross in your avatar is truly a microcosm that is worth a thousand words.

The almost global decline of conservative Christianity makes me hopeful that the world is becoming a better place in at least one way. It is, from what I see, what I would unwaveringly call a social and intellectual cancer.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It's looks like the democrats are becoming almost as half as bad as the republicans when it comes to hypocrisy and lacking consistent ethical standards, but let's not call the kettle black.

Prestor John

It seems to me that the hyperbolic, irrational, and hateful tone of your post juxtaposed with the cross in your avatar is truly a microcosm that is worth a thousand words.

The almost global decline of conservative Christianity makes me hopeful that the world is becoming a better place in at least one way. It is what I would unwaveringly call a social and intellectual cancer.
You don't think we should hate murder, rape and racism?

All of these things are condemned by conservative Christians.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
If the Democrats sink any lower, the MAGA crowd might become confused and accidentally vote for them.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that both poles of American politics are an affront to civilized humans. Be it the fascist attitude of many on the right or the increasingly emotional, blindly virtue-signaling attitude of many on the left, both camps are looking more and more like a failed practical joke.

Jumi

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that both poles of American politics are an affront to civilized humans. Be it the fascist attitude of many on the right or the increasingly emotional, blindly virtue-signaling attitude of many on the left, both camps are looking more and more like a failed practical joke.
I know I wouldn't vote either one, good thing about the multiparty system where I live is even if most parties left and right are not on my list, there's always some party to vote for that also has a chance to make it.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

Yeah. It doesn't help that people in the U.S. treat political parties like sports teams and idolize and hero worship politicians with blind, uncritical loyalty.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
So much this!

People pretend that "their side" can do no wrong, and that the "other wide" can do no right. They'll make mountains out of their opponents' molehills, and molehills out of their allies' mountains. Partisanship takes precedence before principles, apparently. Morals and ethics are only useful for condemning the other guy rather than as a standard to strive for.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Do you think when twin boys are born at 22 weeks the mother or doctor wants them to die?

This whole political strategy is disgusting even for Trump.

The Democrats have gone from left-leaning, to far-left, to just plain crazy in less than one generation of Americans. The sad bit of it is I'm not entirely against some of their ideas, but I have to throw out the rest of the "food" with the "poison".

sooda

Veteran Member
The Democrats have gone from left-leaning, to far-left, to just plain crazy in less than one generation of Americans. The sad bit of it is I'm not entirely against some of their ideas, but I have to throw out the rest of the "food" with the "poison".

Some have.. Some people go to extremes on both sides.Trump encourages that all or nothing posturing. According to Trump the US is in terrible shape and he alone can save her.. That's the way cult leaders operate.. Gin up fear and loathing... and take control.