• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Murder of British Conservative MP Sir David Amess ruled a terrorist incident by Metropolitan Police

danieldemol

Premium Member
'Sir David Amess, a 69-year-old Conservative Party MP who represented Southend West in Essex, eastern England, was stabbed repeatedly by a man who walked into his constituency meeting at a Methodist Church.

Police said they arrested a man at the scene but gave no motive for the killing.

"He (Amess) was treated by emergency services but, sadly, died at the scene," police said.'

Source: Stabbing murder of British MP ruled a terrorist incident

Personally I'm politically left, but I still feel shocked at this tragic loss of human life and direct attack on democracy.

In my opinion.

We Never Know

No Slack
'Sir David Amess, a 69-year-old Conservative Party MP who represented Southend West in Essex, eastern England, was stabbed repeatedly by a man who walked into his constituency meeting at a Methodist Church.

Police said they arrested a man at the scene but gave no motive for the killing.

"He (Amess) was treated by emergency services but, sadly, died at the scene," police said.'

Personally I'm politically left, but I still feel shocked at this tragic loss of human life and direct attack on democracy.

In my opinion.

Its sad that anyone would murder anyone based on them being left or right. But in my opinion some people are that indoctrinated to their side.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
it wasn't left or right it was islamic extremist terrorist

danieldemol

Premium Member
Its sad that anyone would murder anyone based on them being left or right. But in my opinion some people are that indoctrinated to their side.
I dont think the motive was left vs right, I think the police suspect it was Islamist motivation.

But I agree that a bad indoctrination had something to do with it.

In my opinion.

RestlessSoul

There's too much hate in the world.

Rushing to label evil doers, with the intention of demonising a particular group, be that by political leanings, race, or religious affiliation, won't help.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I'm sure the British people will soon get what they want in the form of Muslim persecutions to distract them from Brexit.

RestlessSoul

I'm sure the British people will soon get what they want in the form of Muslim persecutions to distract them from Brexit.

I don't think that's what the British people want. Some might, but we are still, for the most part, a decent people. At least, I hope we are.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

In my opinion.
I was hoping political assassination would be a thing of the past for developed countries.