• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MURDER, GENOCIDE, and ATHEISTS.

Do you have problems reading or is it with comprehension? I wrote "a" credible source.

And I asked if you were referring to sikh.net as "a" credible source, as you earlier deemed a source referring to a population of 600 million credible so it's hard to tell.

It's a simple question...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
And I asked if you were referring to sikh.net as "a" credible source, as you earlier deemed a source referring to a population of 600 million credible so it's hard to tell.

It's a simple question...

Different sources, FYI, there are more than one. Considering i l
linked to sihk.net i would think it fairly obvious i was referring to it

Deflecting. Scared to answer?

Either you genuinely think I may have autism and are now mocking me for not wanting to reveal it publicly, or you are just trying to use it as an insult.

Either way, it's pathetic.

Forums are just entertainment, don't take them so seriously that you feel the need to stoop to such depths.

charlie sc

Either you genuinely think I may have autism and are now mocking me for not wanting to reveal it publicly, or you are just trying to use it as an insult.

Either way, it's pathetic.

Forums are just entertainment, don't take them so seriously that you feel the need to stoop to such depths.
Getting annoyed just because of a simple question? I won’t judge you. Many people probably have cause your reaction is extreme. You are showing signs.

Can you answer the question?

shmogie

The whole point is that God told someone to kill someone. Something you just said God would never do.
No, I said God would never break His own commandments. This occurred long before God gave the law, there was no Israel at the time. Abraham came from a people who made human sacrifices, God was testing him within the framework of his own culture. God would never have allowed him to kill his son.

The law, given at Sinai for the Jews said you will not murder.

This is part of the first covenant .

The second covenant, which superseded the first, the Christian covenant, expanded that law, He said if you hate your neighbor and hold malice toward him, it is as if you committed murder.

God will not break his own law.

To imply that he would speak to someone and tell them to murder someone is nonsense.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No, I said God would never break His own commandments. This occurred long before God gave the law, there was no Israel at the time. Abraham came from a people who made human sacrifices, God was testing him within the framework of his own culture. God would never have allowed him to kill his son.

The law, given at Sinai for the Jews said you will not murder.

This is part of the first covenant .

The second covenant, which superseded the first, the Christian covenant, expanded that law, He said if you hate your neighbor and hold malice toward him, it is as if you committed murder.

God will not break his own law.

To imply that he would speak to someone and tell them to murder someone is nonsense.
Yes, you did, along with saying other things ...

No, God does not subvert his own commandments, therefore God would not command me to kill you. Any such command could not be from God.

Getting annoyed just because of a simple question? I won’t judge you. Many people probably have cause your reaction is extreme. You are showing signs.

Can you answer the question?

Imagine taking an internet forum so personally that you would actually think trying to taunt people about autism was a good way to make yourself feel better :facepalm:

Cheerio... don't feed the socially awkward troll ;)

charlie sc

Imagine taking an internet forum so personally that you would actually think trying to taunt people about autism was a good way to make yourself feel better :facepalm:

Lol, ok my special friend. You responded to me. When you’re ready to explain yourself, let me know.

Different sources, FYI, there are more than one. Considering i l
linked to sihk.net i would think it fairly obvious i was referring to it

Let's see some of the gems from that credible, sectarian website you have uncritically endorsed...

The Indian historian Professor K.S. Lal estimates that the Hindu population in India decreased by 80 million between 1000 AD and 1525 AD, an extermination unparalleled in World history.

1. The population of India was c67 million in 1000AD, so unless there were around -13million Hindus in 1525...
2. As noted in a peer-reviewed scientific paper I previously provided, genetic evidence shows millions of Hindus converted to Islam, hence you would expect an additional decline in the Hindu population.

“There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Islam. A first glance at important testimonies by Muslim chroniclers suggests that, over 13 centuries and a territory as vast as the Subcontinent, Muslim Holy Warriors easily killed more Hindus than the 6 million of the Holocaust. Ferishtha lists several occasions when the Bahmani sultans in central India (1347-1528) killed a hundred thousand Hindus, which they set as a minimum goal whenever they felt like punishing the Hindus; and they were only a third-rank provincial dynasty.

Remember how wrong the last "Muslim chronicler" you quoted was? Yet now we should assume that these are, in fact, accurate? :D

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Are you Maxi's good twin? :D

ChristineM

Premium Member
Let's see some of the gems from that credible, sectarian website you have uncritically endorsed...

The Indian historian Professor K.S. Lal estimates that the Hindu population in India decreased by 80 million between 1000 AD and 1525 AD, an extermination unparalleled in World history.

1. The population of India was c67 million in 1000AD, so unless there were around -13million Hindus in 1525...
2. As noted in a peer-reviewed scientific paper I previously provided, genetic evidence shows millions of Hindus converted to Islam, hence you would expect an additional decline in the Hindu population.

“There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Islam. A first glance at important testimonies by Muslim chroniclers suggests that, over 13 centuries and a territory as vast as the Subcontinent, Muslim Holy Warriors easily killed more Hindus than the 6 million of the Holocaust. Ferishtha lists several occasions when the Bahmani sultans in central India (1347-1528) killed a hundred thousand Hindus, which they set as a minimum goal whenever they felt like punishing the Hindus; and they were only a third-rank provincial dynasty.

Remember how wrong the last "Muslim chronicler" you quoted was? Yet now we should assume that these are, in fact, accurate? :D

You done? Because i am done following your circles. Bye

ChristineM

Premium Member
Don’t be so harsh on him. Special folk are not entirely aware of things and they have a hard time as it is.

Told him twice that i am done, he keeps coming back with the same story and making stuff up to claim i said whatever suites his ego. Im not being hard, i am fed up of going round and round the same old same old.

charlie sc

Told him twice that i am done, he keeps coming back with the same story and making stuff up to claim i said whatever suites his ego. Im not being hard, i am fed up of going round and round the same old same old.
Your problem is that you entered into this conversation as an equal. From now on, I suggest you enter into the conversation as if you are talking to child, because that’s what is really going on. you may have noticed the inflated and brittle ego and the lack of empathy. I share your frustration, but I think sympathy is a better approach.

Audie

Veteran Member
The whole point is that God told someone to kill someone. Something you just said God would never do.

And the whole point of that was about the claim that
atheists have no basis for morality, while the good
Christians have absolute unchanging morality from god.

So naturally,I wanted to test how that works: God
makes the morality; so, if he says to kill me would
you do it?

NOPE, he would never say such a thing.

Even though, as admitted, in the old days the rules
were "different".

In those days, god would give
instructions for individuals or angels to go kill
people.

Today, some people have such knowledge of
god,that they know when and what and whether
he will do something again.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
And the whole point of that was about the claim that
atheists have no basis for morality, while the good
Christians have absolute unchanging morality from god.

So naturally,I wanted to test how that works: God
makes the morality; so, if he says to kill me would
you do it?

NOPE, he would never say such a thing.

Even though, as admitted, in the old days the rules
were "different".

In those days, god would give
instructions for individuals or angels to go kill
people.

Today, some people have such knowledge of
god,that they know when and what and whether
he will do something again.