• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Multi-layers of Madness

questfortruth

The hell of godlessness and madness has no bottom. Hell became double. Will it become triple?
Already tripled. After all, a Christian, saving modern man from the clutches of a multi-layered madness,

[Multiverse of Madness]

must first prove to an atheist that he is a real atheist. Real Atheist says: "God does not exist.". Then prove to the Real Atheist that he is a satanist. Then prove to the satanist that he is a Real Satanist. Real Satanist says: "satan does exist." Then convince Real Satanist, that satan is eviler than God. Then convince him that God is kinder than satan. Then prove that God is good and Satan is evil. Then to prove that God is Absolute Holy, and Satan is Absolute Evil. Then convince Real Satanist to accept Jesus Christ.

I'm not a fool. How could I publish myself in the top elite archive
without brain?
Evaluation of the Gauss integral

More explanation why modern atheism is not real atheism is here:
Двойной Нигилизм (Ходящий По Лжи) / Проза.ру

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The hell of godlessness and madness has no bottom. Hell became double. Will it become triple?
Already tripled. After all, a Christian, saving modern man from the clutches of a multi-layered madness,

[Multiverse of Madness]

must first prove to an atheist that he is a real atheist. Real Atheist says: "God does not exist.". Then prove to the Real Atheist that he is a satanist. Then prove to the satanist that he is a Real Satanist. Real Satanist says: "satan does exist." Then convince Real Satanist, that satan is eviler than God. Then convince him that God is kinder than satan. Then prove that God is good and Satan is evil. Then to prove that God is Absolute Holy, and Satan is Absolute Evil. Then convince Real Satanist to accept Jesus Christ.

without brain?

I am worried for your mental health..your posting getting more and more wild.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

[Multiverse of Madness]

without brain?

Be well friend. May you stride the realms in Peace.