• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muller Investigation Finds Problem With Obama White House

The soon those who support Trump wise up and see what a dangerous idiot that man is, the better. He is making the US look so stupid! Obama was the best president the US has had in a very long time.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I pointed out a while ago a number of Dems committed the same crimes as those nabbed by Mueller. Anti-Trumpers didn't care
What crimes were those and by whom? I'm smelling a little false equivalence here. Prove me wrong.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I doubt charges will be ever be filed. But yes the Obama's, Clinton's, Soros and others all have their dirty little hands caught in the cookie jar here. The corruption is so deep that everyone invloved will probably just walk away with a slap on the wrist, and maybe fade out of the public spotlight for awhile.

The main story here is that this has cost Democratic party to lose all it's credibility.

This looks bad, really, really bad for them. It will probably cost the dems any shot of winning the 2020 presidency. And that sucks because I like Andrew Yang (at least my first impression of him is positive). So it looks like they may have cost him a fair shot at a good campaign run.

Anyways I foresee the 3 wise monkeys types to show up and point the finger in all directions other than themselves. So that will be entertaining.
Huh?