• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muller Investigation Finds Problem With Obama White House

Altfish

Veteran Member
Do you disagree with the info presented in the OP?
Liking or disliking the source isn't the issue.
I don't know; it is probably some semblance of the truth and like i said it should be investigated further. But the timing is very convenient .

Altfish

Veteran Member
Excuse me for berating you on your feeble attempt to blame Fox News for the story. If you would have cared to look at the second source it is from NBC, but I guess you figured why bother it has to be fake.
I didn't say it was Fake News. I just said it was very convenient.
I also said it should be investigated.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Just like all the indictments from the Mueller investigations happened before they were involved with the Trump campaign?
False, as they occurred when the campaign was already in progress.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't know; it is probably some semblance of the truth and like i said it should be investigated further. But the timing is very convenient .
When something interesting appears in the news, it's appropriate to post it right away.
Sorry if it's inconvenient for you.
Should he have waited til after Trump is impeached?
(Not really sorry <chuckle>.)

Altfish

Veteran Member
When something interesting appears in the news, it's appropriate to post it right away.
Sorry if it's inconvenient for you.
Should he have waited til after Trump is impeached?
(Not really sorry <chuckle>.)
No, but it is more than a coincidence that every time there is a bad news Trump story the right wing press respond with an anti Hilary, Obama, AOC, etc., etc. story.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
No, but it is more than a coincidence that every time there is a bad news Trump story the right wing press respond with an anti Hilary, Obama, AOC, etc., etc. story.

Sooo...you think they should act like the left wing press and ignore or even cover up the stories on these folks?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Sooo...you think they should act like the left wing press and ignore or even cover up the stories on these folks?
Where do you get that from??

I have repeatedly said this should be investigated.
I'm just suspicious that we are talking about this instead of the far worrying issues relating to Trump

tytlyf

Not Religious
So we all agree this didn't happen under Obama's watch? He worked for Obama and Clinton. If there's evidence, then throw the book at him!

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
What is really amusing about this particular thread is the confidence that some predicted that those of us on the left would behave in same reprehensible partisan way that many on the right have.

And it is quite instructive that it didn’t happen

esmith

Veteran Member
What is really amusing about this particular thread is the confidence that some predicted that those of us on the left would behave in same reprehensible partisan way that many on the right have.

And it is quite instructive that it didn’t happen
Well, seems that you may have just tried to deflect from the story:D
Seriously though it was not my intention to attempt to get anyone to react one way or another about the story except agree that if there was wrongdoing those doing so need to suffer the consequences.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
it was not my intention to attempt to get anyone to react one way or another about the story except agree that if there was wrongdoing those doing so need to suffer the consequences.
I didn’t say you did, I said some in this thread predicted a certain reaction.

And I do agree that there should be a thorough and complete investigation and the wrongdoers should be punished. And also that this point is more important than what I said in my last post and I don’t want to distract from it.

But my observation still stands.