• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muller Investigation Finds Problem With Obama White House

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OK, indict him and charge him if the evidence points that way.

There is no rule for one side that doesn't apply to the other.

Although I do suspect there is a large element of deflection here.
It's a brand new thread about breaking news.
Which poster is deflecting from that?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Well it seems that the Muller investigation has uncovered some indictable issues with Obama's White House Counsel Greg Craig.
Obama WH counsel faces possible prosecution in Mueller-initiated probe
Former Obama White House counsel charged with lying to Justice Department
It was for actions that he did after Obama was out of office according to the news I heard last night.

With the Obama administration, there were 0 indictments and 0 plea deals, so what's it been like with your Trump administration?

Altfish

Veteran Member
It's a brand new thread about breaking news.
Which poster is deflecting from that?
Not the poster deflecting; look at the sources. Fox News is one. Now they are always fair and balanced and would want to balance the Mueller probe publication, Trump Tax releases and Assange Wikileakes news with... err .... an anti Obama article

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
OK, indict him and charge him if the evidence points that way.

There is no rule for one side that doesn't apply to the other.

Although I do suspect there is a large element of deflection here.
Yeaaaa...... 'Deflection'. That's it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not the poster deflecting; look at the sources. Fox News is one. Now they are always fair and balanced and would want to balance the Mueller probe publication, Trump Tax releases and Assange Wikileakes news with... err .... an anti Obama article
Do you disagree with the info presented in the OP?
Liking or disliking the source isn't the issue.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I doubt charges will be ever be filed. But yes the Obama's, Clinton's, Soros and others all have their dirty little hands caught in the cookie jar here. The corruption is so deep that everyone invloved will probably just walk away with a slap on the wrist, and maybe fade out of the public spotlight for awhile.

The main story here is that this has cost Democratic party to lose all it's credibility.

This looks bad, really, really bad for them. It will probably cost the dems any shot of winning the 2020 presidency. And that sucks because I like Andrew Yang (at least my first impression of him is positive). So it looks like they may have cost him a fair shot at a good campaign run.

Anyways I foresee the 3 wise monkeys types to show up and point the finger in all directions other than themselves. So that will be entertaining.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Well it seems that the Muller investigation has uncovered some indictable issues with Obama's White House Counsel Greg Craig.
Obama WH counsel faces possible prosecution in Mueller-initiated probe
Former Obama White House counsel charged with lying to Justice Department

I'll go pop the popcorn...
It was for actions that he did after Obama was out of office according to the news I heard last night.

With the Obama administration, there were 0 indictments and 0 plea deals, so what's it been like with your Trump administration?

Just like all the indictments from the Mueller investigations happened before they were involved with the Trump campaign?

esmith

Veteran Member
Excuse me for berating you on your feeble attempt to blame Fox News for the story. If you would have cared to look at the second source it is from NBC, but I guess you figured why bother it has to be fake.

Daemon Sophic

I doubt charges will be ever be filed. But yes the Obama's, Clinton's, Soros and others all have their dirty little hands caught in the cookie jar here. The corruption is so deep that everyone invloved will probably just walk away with a slap on the wrist, and maybe fade out of the public spotlight for awhile.

The main story here is that this has cost Democratic party to lose all it's credibility.

This looks bad, really, really bad for them. It will probably cost the dems any shot of winning the 2020 presidency. And that sucks because I like Andrew Yang (at least my first impression of him is positive). So it looks like they may have cost him a fair shot at a good campaign run.

Anyways I foresee the 3 wise monkeys types to show up and point the finger in all directions other than themselves. So that will be entertaining.
Oh really?
Now you have DEFINITIVELY supplied the ‘deflection’ in this thread.
Thanks!

I'll go pop the popcorn...

Just like all the indictments from the Mueller investigations happened before they were involved with the Trump campaign?
Actually, I’ve read Craig’s indictment. It all happened back in 2012.
But contrary to your implication, most of the indictments springing from the Mueller investigation are from during the campaign and in 2017. Sorry.:shrug:

As a matter of fact, yes. Absolutely. Investigate them all and let the truth fly free, whatever it is.
Oh heck yeah! No loud protests here.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Oh really?
Now you have DEFINITIVELY supplied the ‘deflection’ in this thread.
Thanks!

LoL defelction?!? Its the main story! Well you'll find about it more later when more is released. The deeper we dig in the Mueller report the worse it gets for the dems! You haven't seen anything yet sista!

esmith

Veteran Member
Seems to be a little disagreement in the facts here.
Either one of you want to elaborate?

Actually, I’ve read Craig’s indictment. It all happened back in 2012.
But contrary to your implication, most of the indictments springing from the Mueller investigation are from during the campaign and in 2017. Sorry.:shrug: