• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mueller investigation extended indictments

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He's a pretty shady character. That's what I've noticed. Spends 8 hours a day here, each day. Must not work. Or this is his job.
RF pays me well to post here.
If you could be more interesting, the sky's the limit.

Ellen Brown

This year I turn 66.
Head'n towards 70 !!!
Proof....
- I watched as a kid: Soupy Sales, Clutch Cargo, Davey & Goliath, Liberace.
- I used a slide rule in grade school & engineering school.
- My first calculator was a used HP 35. Cost me $200.
- I canceled my trip to Canuckistan when Nixon cancelled the draft.
(My lottery number was 34.)
- We had junior high school instead of middle school.
- I remember billboards advertising VW Bugs for $1999, & Ford Mustangs for $2222.
- I had bell bottom pants & long curly hair.

I'm 72 and worry that our political system has been hypnotized and paralyzed by the minions of Trump. I think I've lost faith that anyone will grow bits big enough to do something.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Mueller's expanded his investigation beyond finding any evidence Donald J. Trump acted in collusion with Russian operatives for Donald Trump to win the 2016 U.S. presidential election , cause after an exhaustive 2 year on-going investigation, Mueller can't prove Trump colluded with Russia to win the U.S. presidency. ...

Wow! Who saw that coming? ...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm 72 and worry that our political system has been hypnotized and paralyzed by the minions of Trump. I think I've lost faith that anyone will grow bits big enough to do something.
We've survived worse during your lifetime...
McCarthy, Johnson, Nixon, some Bushes, Clinton,
Obama...& now Trump will see us survive him.
The others have done terrible things, worse things....
Vietnam war, Clinton's crime bill, penalizing people
for not being able to afford health insurance, Iraq
war, Afghanistan war, Iraq v Iran war, Patriot Act...

Ellen Brown

Taking a step back, the war on drugs was a horrible approach. We should have put our money into counseling and helping people get off drugs. The police approach was a travesty and a waste.

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Hendrix being booed as the opening act for the Monkees...

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Maybe but Dems are already talking impeachment.......in a hurry.

Yep, and they're already done in 2020. :D Going to be a Republican landslide.

Impeachment isn't why people elect other people, bottom line.

The more they focus on that the less chance they'll get anything else done, and they're still going to fail the impeachment. Ohh, impeachment.. lol... it means nothing... Trump isn't going to get removed from office and certainly isn't going to be stopped from 2020 re-election.

BTW, have a look at the whacko bill they introduced mandating executive officers place their assets in a blind trust and releasing 10 years of tax records. This is how out of touch they are, they don't even know when something just can't happen. Only a fool would sign that bill, lol.

The American Joe is just laughing at them... They're better than the late night comedy these days... Even a lifer-Dem is gonna have a second take now. If they thought 2018 sucked for them, they ain't seen nothing yet.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Taking a step back, the war on drugs was a horrible approach. We should have put our money into counseling and helping people get off drugs. The police approach was a travesty and a waste.
I completely, utterly, & enthusiastically agree!
Note that Sessions getting the boot is a step
(albeit small) away from that policy.

Nous

Premium Member
Yep, and they're already done in 2020. :D Going to be a Republican landslide.
Just a quick search shows that you did not do very well at predicting the results of the 2018 midterms. I'm thinking you might not have become any more skillful at your predictions.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Are you really 65? Again I have my doubts.
This year I turn 66.
Head'n towards 70 !!!
Proof....
- I watched as a kid: Soupy Sales, Clutch Cargo, Davey & Goliath, Liberace.
- I used a slide rule in grade school & engineering school.
- My first calculator was a used HP 35. Cost me $200.
- I canceled my trip to Canuckistan when Nixon cancelled the draft.
(My lottery number was 34.)
- We had junior high school instead of middle school.
- I remember billboards advertising VW Bugs for $1999, & Ford Mustangs for $2222.
- I had bell bottom pants & long curly hair.

I personally really appreciate the posters a decade or two older than me. Though I've noticed that age has zero influence on true personality! It's *fascinating* to me, because sometimes I can't tell the difference between a 30 year old poster from a 70 year old one.

...And I appreciate that. Because even while @sun rise is a very patient, wise and kind person, I have a feeling he was always that way. :)

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I personally really appreciate the posters a decade or two older than me. Though I've noticed that age has zero influence on true personality! It's *fascinating* to me, because sometimes I can't tell the difference between a 30 year old poster from a 70 year old one.

...And I appreciate that. Because even while @sun rise is a very patient, wise and kind person, I have a feeling he was always that way. :)

I think you'll find that most of the 'older' posters on here are not trying to belittle the younger poster's take on the unfairness of today's life, but after living through the 60's and 70's the older poster just kind of shrugs their shoulders and says, "ok, what else you got...".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

That's an advantage to a forum where you don't know what anyone looks like.
Except for @Wirey.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
With your profile pic as it is I can only imagine what you look life in real life.
That is the intent.
Here is what I really look like....
Gorilla%2Bplays%2Bbagpipes.jpg