• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mueller finishes report turns it in and

Riders

Mueller announced hes through with report and turn it in to the AG and will be making it public any dy now maybe Monday? WOOOHOOO I told you all it would be coming nobody believed me hooray!!!!!!!!!!1

its only the Russia collusion part I think. Not sure if there will be anymore illegal acts like obstruction weather or not it will fill that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I told you all it would be coming nobody believed me hooray!!!!!!!!!!1
It's likely because you gave many predictions and they kept failing to happen, and because none of us know much about what is going on none of us can make any accurate predictions.
its only the Russia collusion part I think.
Probably because that's the only thing Mueller's order had him investigate. There isn't anything other than that and looking into those who knew and/or acted.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
From what I have seen, Mueller's investigation won't really do much to Trump. It's going to be everything else that was uncovered during the process of (and these cases have been taken up by other investigators) that will spell the real trouble for Trump.

Riders

It's likely because you gave many predictions and they kept failing to happen, and because none of us know much about what is going on none of us can make any accurate predictions.

Probably because that's the only thing Mueller's order had him investigate. There isn't anything other than that and looking into those who knew and/or acted.

Well he was originally hired to do an investigation for obstruction and so hoping hes got a report on that.actually the only thing I presdicted was this coming to the end. At one point a few weeks ago they said he had finished his report it may taken a month or so but really it did come true because here we are he announced hes through.I said it would be soon and it was, it just wasnt that week, but it did ccome soon so actually I stick to it.

sealchan

Mueller announced hes through with report and turn it in to the AG and will be making it public any dy now maybe Monday? WOOOHOOO I told you all it would be coming nobody believed me hooray!!!!!!!!!!1

its only the Russia collusion part I think. Not sure if there will be anymore illegal acts like obstruction weather or not it will fill that.

It's definitely a noteworthy moment in political history...will be watching what happens. Sounds like Trump isnt happy about it so it seems there is still enough integrity in the Department of Justice to make Trump squirm.

Riders

From what I have seen, Mueller's investigation won't really do much to Trump. It's going to be everything else that was uncovered during the process of (and these cases have been taken up by other investigators) that will spell the real trouble for Trump.

That maybe but I wont judge that till i hear it. You guys actually did prdeict uh several of you that it would not be soon and probably would be in 2020.

So and I hear that a million times up here plus PLUS a bunch of you said that the report would not ever come to an end, because they had no real proof,Trump said that too that he knew there was nothing to it.

uh so actually there's been a great big huge bunch of you have predicted wrong, therefore I save my opinion till I hear it. If your right so be it but at least it will be over
And hey you know if they find trump did break the law but can not be indicted, even though theres punishment for him, itll probably ruin his career and I would not expect him to win in 2020.

Trumps son and daughter have been in trouble somewhat.

But Muller says there will be no more indictments, but if so Trumps ff the hook. But that does not include other investigators that may have indictments.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's definitely a noteworthy moment in political history...will be watching what happens. Sounds like Trump isnt happy about it so it seems there is still enough integrity in the Department of Justice to make Trump squirm.
Even if Trump is 100% innocent I think he would still be upset as it's some one else with a great deal of authority reinforcing the idea of being accountable to someone else, something he is most certainly not used to based on what people have said about board meetings with him and how he runs his businesses. Even as president he still can't escape the watchful eye of the law, and he still can't have complete control over things. Guilty or innocent, I strongly suspect his reaction is more of a childish tantrum than anything.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
uh so actually there's been a great big huge bunch of you have predicted wrong,
We didn't predict "arrests by Thanksgiving," "impeachment for Trump," or post numerous threads containing links that didn't necessarily match your claims. And those who predicted 2020, they are the "winners" by Price is Right standards and they weren't the ones constantly adjusting their "done by" date. Most people didn't make any predictions because there is such a lack of information that it's difficult to make them. Wrapping things up soon was a possible scenario when Roger Stone was arrested, but even then it was only clear the event marked a definite shift in where the investigation was at.

Riders

We didn't predict "arrests by Thanksgiving," "impeachment for Trump," or post numerous threads containing links that didn't necessarily match your claims. And those who predicted 2020, they are the "winners" by Price is Right standards and they weren't the ones constantly adjusting their "done by" date. Most people didn't make any predictions because there is such a lack of information that it's difficult to make them. Wrapping things up soon was a possible scenario when Roger Stone was arrested, but even then it was only clear the event marked a definite shift in where the investigation was at.

No no infact I remember exactly that that yall aid it would be in 2020

We Never Know

No Slack

To my understanding they are going to release parts of it. The AG and Congress will decide which parts they will release.
It's been 2 years and millions of tax $$$. They should release it all.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This whole releasing thing has been going on like a broken record. As usual. An incredible waste of time and taxpayer money pretty much gone down the drain.

Riders

To my understanding they are going to release parts of it. The AG and Congress will decide which parts they will release.
It's been 2 years and millions of tax $$$. They should release it all.

The democrats announced that they will demand all of the case become public plus documentation proof of what Muellers proof is. Then if he says no I wont give it the Dem's will subpoena him .Once they get the info if they decided there's enough proof evidence for of obstruction they can send the nfo to someone who can indict him.

esmith

Veteran Member
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

DH3.gif

Watchmen

Premium Member
The democrats announced that they will demand all of the case become public plus documentation proof of what Muellers proof is. Then if he says no I wont give it the Dem's will subpoena him .Once they get the info if they decided there's enough proof evidence for of obstruction they can send the nfo to someone who can indict him.
You know it’s a pipe dream, right?

Riders

Whatever it does'nt matter to me ill be happy with the negativity of wrong doing said against Trump hopefully itll ruin his career.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Whatever it does'nt matter to me ill be happy with the negativity of wrong doing said against Trump hopefully itll ruin his career.
So people just saying he did wrongdoing makes you happy whether he did it or not? Got it.

esmith

Veteran Member
You all know that the Dem's in the House that are pursuing the investigation farther are doing it for political reasons only don't you?
All they want to do is muddy the water for the 2020 election. That and get a fix for their TDS.

We Never Know

No Slack

Why it starts out secret.

Justice Department regulations call for a special counsel to provide a final report to the attorney general, who decides what to tell Congress and make public.
The only exception under the regulations is that Congress must be told if the special counsel was prohibited from taking any specific action. “There were no such instances during the Special Counsel’s investigation,” Barr wrote in a letter to lawmakers Friday.
Barr may send his own summary of the findings to Congress, rather than Mueller’s actual report. He said in the letter that he was reviewing the report and may be able to advise lawmakers of Mueller’s “principal conclusions as soon as this weekend.”
He said he also was consulting with Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed the special counsel, “to determine what other information from the report can be released to Congress and the public.”

Here’s What’s Next Now That Mueller Has Turned In His Report