• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mueller delivers uranium samples to Russia?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
There is great irony, I literally can't stop laughing at this. Maybe we're looking at the wrong guy...

Wikileaks Reveals Mueller 2009 Trip to Deliver Uranium Sample to Russia - Page 2 of 2 - Truth And Action

mueller_wikileaks.png

idav

Being
Premium Member
For one thing, Mueller did that on behalf of the US government and there was nothing secret or illegal about it, it was due to a confiscation they made from smugglers.

For another thing, what does that have to do with criminal activity of others? If something happened to the special council they would get a replacement and the investigations would still move forward. I'm shocked (no not really shocked) that you would dedicate the thread as a whataboutism.

Another question where is your bipartisan skepticism that you claim to have? Do you believe everything you read or only things that look bad for Democrats? I couldn't even find what party Mueller is, they call him apolitical.

Anyhow thats news from like a year ago, whats happened of it since?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Ah yes, good ol' Truth and Action.

BigLogo.png

extremeright031.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Some Fake News

Notes: Truth and Action is a news and opinion website with an extreme right wing bias in reporting. Uses loaded words frequently and often is not factual. Truth and Action is not a factual source! (8/10/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)
source

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Ah yes, good ol' Truth and Action.

Yes, the source is WIkiLeaks, not some particular website with a leaning. Nice job, er not. They were quoting a Gateway Pundit article based on a WikiLeaks dump.

Someone just did a write-up of the information who happened to be right leaning. This is called faulty logic - AKA a genetic fallacy. Just because it comes from someone the GooglePlex doesn't like doesn't mean it's false. You can go right to WikiLeaks and dig the exact same information out of it yourself.

In essence, your assertion is you're bigotted against news sources that don't fit some magical political criteria and that they couldn't possibly ever report the truth. Anyway, I'm reporting your post because it's just basically a troll, ad hominem, and nothing to do with the thread. If you want to debate about "Truth and Action" that has nothing to do with the discussion.

Last edited:

HonestJoe

There is great irony, I literally can't stop laughing at this. Maybe we're looking at the wrong guy...
Nothing here suggests anyone was doing anything wrong. Indeed, co-operating with other nations law enforcement to try to reduce smuggling of high dangerous materials seems like exactly what a government should be doing. What point are you actually trying to make?

There is great irony,

Even Alanis Morissette had a higher bar for irony than that.

"It's like raiiiiiiiin on your wedding day. It's like heading an investigation into illegal activities involving a country, when you have already been involved in completely unconnected legal activities with the same country in a different capacity.

It's 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife."

Skwim

Veteran Member
In essence, your assertion is you're bigotted against news sources that don't fit some magical political criteria and that they couldn't possibly ever report the truth. Anyway, I'm reporting your post because it's just basically a troll, ad hominem, and nothing to do with the thread. If you want to debate about "Truth and Action" that has nothing to do with the discussion.
Not that you might actually take any advice from me, but it would do you well to look up the terms "ad hominem" and "troll," as it applies to posting on the internet. Oh yes, in light of your accusation that my post has "nothing to do with the thread," you might also consider the concept of relevance.

NOTE: Looking over your OP again it's dawned on me that perhaps I was mistaken about your position; that in reality you don't agree with Truth and Action. If so, my apologies.

Last edited: