• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mueller announced the report is about to

Riders

I just saw it on CNN. Mueller announces his report is done, and the report maybe made public as early as next week ! WHEW I think we should all celebrate woohoo!

esmith

Veteran Member
What will happen to your ecstasy if the report revels that the President is innocent of all speculated crimes.

Riders

Here what i think. I maybe wrong. However Mueller already indicated he has new indictments coming. It may not be Trump it could be his family. If they don't indict Trump they could turn it over to Dems or SDNY to let them indict. they could take his business away from him too which is something y'all never talk about.

There is a part of me which will be happy even if nothing happens to Trump or his family I will still be relieved. I am tired of waiting for the report so at least we will have it done with.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What will happen to your ecstasy if the report revels that the President is innocent of all speculated crimes.
I'll still be satisfied that we put more corrupt officials behind bars or out of work than any investigation into a presidential administration in our nation's history.

Riders

I'll still be satisfied that we put more corrupt officials behind bars or out of work than any investigation into a presidential administration in our nation's history.

Sense Mueller said wed get new indictments well hopefully get a few more behind bars.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Personally, here's what I hope for.
Draining the nepotistic swamp Trump has surrounded himself with. Thereby cutting his power to keep attempting to enforce the campaign promises that caused him to come in second (in a race of two) back in 2016.
But I am totally hoping to avoid the Impeachment Circus I remember all too clearly from the 90's.
Tom

sooda

Veteran Member
It's gonna take a looooooooooooooooong time before that happens, imo, plus we don't know how the parties involved will react to whatever the results may be.

With luck they'll put Trump junior in prison and we won't have to endure more of his insufferable idiocy.

Riders

REgardless of weather Trump gets in trouble his family maybe Trump Jr Kushners name has been brought up Mueller has already said there will be new indictments and they could take his business away.

sooda

Veteran Member
REgardless of weather Trump gets in trouble his family maybe Trump Jr Kushners name has been brought up Mueller has already said there will be new indictments and they could take his business away.

Kushner got money from a fund that is Qatari money.. to bail him out of his billion dollar FUBAR a 666 5th Avenue.. and they are p*ssed.

I am so tired of these grifters.

He turned around immediately and betrayed Qatar to the Saudis. How's that for diplomacy?