• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MrMen descriptions?

SoulTYPE

Mr%20Men.jpg

Which one would most describe you? I think many of them are me:)

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
I would have to say most of all, Mr. Daydream :), though many could describe me depending on the circumstance.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
None of them describe me because I am not a Mr.

There is a need for Gender-neutral classification in those.

EEEEEEEEP!!!!! Ok, I really need the 3 week break from college that is coming up. I am starting to post responses based on my Gender and Society class.

By the way, I have to say this. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SAKES ALIVE I FEEL OLD. I remember MR. Men from when I was 4 years old.

SoulTYPE

FyreBrigidIce said:
By the way, I have to say this. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS SAKES ALIVE I FEEL OLD. I remember MR. Men from when I was 4 years old.
The funny thing is, I do too.

And here is this for you FBI:

Poster_6423.jpg

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
LOL I think Mr Guilty is a ring-in...

I actually have the whole set of Mr. Men books...and I only bought most of them a few years ago. :eek: I had probably 8 before then that I got as a kid. I remember I was given the Little Miss Shy book as a kid (which was pretty much me lol), but I couldn't tell you which one I am now. Mix about half of them together and you'd come close. :p Mr. Bump was one of my favourites...and I am kinda accident prone at work, so maybe that's me at the moment. The bandages are appropriate right now anyway. ;)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Yeah, something like that lol. I was going to try to draw one, using bits and pieces from the ones that are me, but I'm too tired. Maybe when I've got some more energy, I'll make a Little Miss Bastet. :flirt:

Pah

Uber all member
Bastet said:
Yeah, something like that lol. I was going to try to draw one, using bits and pieces from the ones that are me, but I'm too tired. Maybe when I've got some more energy, I'll make a Little Miss Bastet. :flirt:
Bastet isn't visible at this instance but the smile on the smilie attests to her "Miss Frolic"

Bob

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
LMAO! Yep, if you look real closely, you can get a glimpse of me doing a nudie-run round the hot tub. :p Blink and you'll miss it though!

Pah

Uber all member
Bastet said:
LMAO! Yep, if you look real closely, you can get a glimpse of me doing a nudie-run round the hot tub. :p Blink and you'll miss it though!
I hope that laughing isn't painful in your condition, Miss Frolic