• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mr. God please convert to Shintoism

siti

I don't see anything problematic about telling God what he should do - I doubt he spends much time on RF anyway, but even if he did, I'm sure he'd be fine with it.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Camaraderie with you is important because you are a leftist and I'm a right winger. Lefties and right wingers can coexist and enjoy eachothers company, having fruitful conversations. Unity and brining all religions together and bringing the right and left together is my dream.

Sounds good. Perhaps if I get home one of these days, me and you can have a phone conversation, if you are up for it.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Sounds good. Perhaps if I get home one of these days, me and you can have a phone conversation, if you are up for it.
anytime bro, just pm me and i'll leave my number. You can even call so it is a private number and I don't know your number.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
I think this forum is harsh to people with mental illness, especially those with stronger forms of it. It's not funny at all. All I'm seeing in such threads are narrow-minded responders who don't know the first thing about the specific condition, doing one of the following:

1. Telling them to see a Psychiatrist instead of posting on the forum

2. Attacking their posting habits

3. Asserting that they can't help them with personal advice because the person with mental illness has mental illness

4. Telling them they're insane because their posting habits don't fit the responder's narrow-minded views

Really not funny. At all.

Also seems like stealth breakage of rule 3, sections 1-3.

I'm not a big fan of complaining without offering proper solutions, so here is what I think the solution is:

Don't treat them like a special case. You might have to be a little more sympathetic at times, yes, but they don't want their threads derailed just because they suffer from some condition. Save the personal diagnoses for when people are asking for them very specifically and won't take no for an answer (which never happens), or for cases where a person is suicidal and it's your God-given duty to tell them to get help even in cases where doing so means you are saying things that really aren't your place due to quick action being needed.

And sure, he created a few threads. But I still think people are Straw-Man'ing since he's not the first person to create quite a few threads.
Maybe you should make a thread about the issue

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Matt, you made seven threads yesterday and for some reason only one survives. I am just saying
7. Not true!

I have convictions that I must speak and the consequences will happen, but I love my enemies, begging them to reconsider. I'm simply begging God to change his mind. Moses got God to change his mind and it's saved Israel.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Okay, I'm mentally ill. This is a handicap. I am a leper.

A person in a wheelchair should be treated differently then people that walk. This website should be a place where the mentally ill can express himself and not getget permanen banned.

If a temporary ban is in place, I will respect that decision. I have had temporary bans and even told the staff to ban me when I got psychotic or high. They did.

My presence on this forum is for a purpose. Not everything I say is worthless. I can brighten the lives of others.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
May Kideki Tojo
th
be pardoned and rest in peace! He was a hard worker, man of discipline, and had been abused as a child. He was a tortured soul and was more tormented than the people he victimized. We pray for the repose and perfection of his soul. He preferred death rather than surrender and shot himself in the heart.
th
He survived and said "I'm sorry it is taking me so long to die." He also essentially said with another choice of words that he was responsible for Japanese atrocities, not the Emperor. Hideki Tojo to is a redeemed Kami and his ashes are kept at Yasukuni. He was hung as a war criminal and lived his last days in dishonor and agony. He atoned for his sins with the blood of the lamb. Let the one without sin cast the first stone!

I would not burn him in hell. God is nicer than me! I challenge God! Let's see who can out do who in kindness and mercy!