• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shifting Towards What? (Read Thread for Choice Key Befor Voting)

• Vote Code 0 (No Intelligences Chaos)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vote Code 4 the X (Self Only)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Me too. I'm coming back as a red panda.
View attachment 40119
Pandas are cool, :cool: but I would NEVER want to come back to this world. The only thing I like about this world is animals and nature, and some nice people like you. Otherwise, the material world does not interest me whatsoever. I have no idea what the spiritual world will be like, but I believe in the promises of Baha'u'llah. One of my favorite passages is this one:

“O My servants! Sorrow not if, in these days and on this earthly plane, things contrary to your wishes have been ordained and manifested by God, for days of blissful joy, of heavenly delight, are assuredly in store for you. Worlds, holy and spiritually glorious, will be unveiled to your eyes. You are destined by Him, in this world and hereafter, to partake of their benefits, to share in their joys, and to obtain a portion of their sustaining grace. To each and every one of them you will, no doubt, attain.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 329

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I prefer desktop myself,
I used to only work on a desktop, but ever since I started working on a laptop, I never wanted to work on a desktop again, so my super fast desktop sits in its cabinet unused. I love the compactness of a laptop. The only thing I don't like is that the letters on the keys get worn away, with all they typing that I do. :rolleyes:

ManSinha

The only thing I don't like is that the letters on the keys get worn away, with all they typing that I do.
Use a keyboard cover

Laptop Covers

You can buy them anywhere - Ebay, Amazon, Alibaba Express etc - it keeps one's keyboard fresh as new

I have a 2015 MacBook but it has had a transparent keyboard cover since day 1 and looks like it came out of the  shop recently ( sorry OT)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Use a keyboard cover

Laptop Covers

You can buy them anywhere - Ebay, Amazon, Alibaba Express etc - it keeps one's keyboard fresh as new

I have a 2015 MacBook but it has had a transparent keyboard cover since day 1 and looks like it came out of the  shop recently ( sorry OT)
Thanks, I wish I had known that before. I like this laptop and I have only had it less than a year and some of the keys are worn completely down. I am not sure if keys are replaceable but I know they come off because once my cat got on my keyboard and pulled one of the keys off.. It took a long time to figure out how to put it back on correctly. :rolleyes: