• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mountain madness

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
If available to you, this might explain why so many of us love mountains and mountaineering (and it's not just limited to mountaineering or climbing):

Mountain

Enticement: Nice music

Sorry if not available outside the UK. :oops:

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
"BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues." :(

Is that true? I know much of the stuff outside of the UK is not available here in the UK. Perhaps a VPN might get over this issue?

I see it is the case and a VPN might not help. Still, we will have some UK viewers who can take advantage of this. :D

Edited

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
It's a bit passive aggressive to post sneering faces everywhere. That is not a smile but a sneer. Sneers always come from internal frustration.

It's a smile (or Big Grin, as designated). :D You really do need to wind your neck in and not take offence when it is not intended. I usually make it obvious when I do this.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Very often people grin when angry.

It's not about that - just look at people who are really happy - showing more teeth than normal or not? Like me to show you some?

happy-faces.jpg

Labelled 'happy faces'

Last edited: