1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Motivational Mirror Quotes

Discussion in 'Interfaith Discussion' started by idea, Mar 9, 2018.

1. idea

idea Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +489
    Religion:
    seeker
    Do you have any quotes taped to your refrigerator / bathroom mirror / desk etc. that you like to read each morning/evening - you know, those quotes that keep you on track, keep you centered, give you motivation and bring you back to being in a good place?

I need some good quotes to tape all over the house / car / desk / walls to keep me focused on the good stuff.

Post your favorite motivational quotes below - thanks!!

2. Sunstone

Sunstone De Diablo Del Fora
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +29,152
    Religion:
    Erotic Dancing Girls
    I wish I could help you, but I'm not into motivational quotes. However, art sometimes motivates me. Here's a painting that sometimes puts me in a very positive frame of mind:

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. idea

idea Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +489
    Religion:
    seeker
    Love this - I hope heaven is not made of gold streets and mansions, but instead small cottages, clear streams, and soft green plants.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Katzpur

Katzpur Not your average Mormon

Ratings:
    +5,554
    Religion:
    LDS Christian
    I don't care whether it's gold streets and mansions or small cottages and clear streams. If all of my pets are there to welcome me, it will be heaven no matter what it looks like.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. BSM1

BSM1 Who's a good boy?

Ratings:
    +7,692
    Religion:
    Buddhistic Panenthetic Jesusonian
    Perfect example of the difference in personal perceptions. All that comes to mind when I see this painting is a basement full of mold and mildew, lol.

• Funny Funny x 1