• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most recent cases and deaths of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
This is out of date. Most COVID deaths now occur among the vaccinated, not the unvaccinated.
Vaccinated people now make majority of Covid deaths in US: Report

No, not out of date. You must consider the whole history of the pandemic to put things in proper perspective, Again in the first two years the deaths and severe cases of the unvaccinated far exceeded the vaccinated.

This needs clarification since by far the majority of the USA population is vaccinated, but , , , the big BUT is that being vaccinated is highly variable in degree,, and second Covid-19 is constantly mutating, early vaccines may not protect well against new variants, and some treatment other than vaccination are no longer working.

The fact is never in the known history has a virus like what causes COVID-19 and its constantly evolving ancestors have caused a pandemic like this. This is a whole new ballgame never before faced by humanity, and we do not know what the outcome is. For the first time in known human history a constantly evolving deadly virus may become permanently endemic to humanity. Also, deaths andsevere cases from COVID-19 are more equivalent to flus.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
That doesn't invalidate that there are many we don't know about. Unvaccinated doesn't equal republican.

People choose to do whatever without needing to be affiliated with a political party.

Never claimed the unvaccinated equal Republicans, Please respond to my posts in a meaningful way. The statistics speak for themselves concerning the history of the pandemic and who was vaccinated and who was not.

Please respond to the statistics as they apply to the whole history of the pandemic.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
No questions.

Then the the matter of fact statistics of the history of the Covid-19 pandemic stand. For example: The reason that most people who die in recent years are vaccinated is simply by far most people recently are vaccinated, but unfortunately many are not fully vaccinated and with boosters. Covid-19 also evolves and changes making complete vaccination with boosters more important. In the early history of the pandemic after vaccines became available by far the overwhelming majority of deaths and severe cases were among the unvaccinated.

What about the statistics of those who are presently unvaccinated and of course reuse to be vaccinated in recent history?

Wandering Monk

Then the the matter of fact statistics of the history of the Covid-19 pandemic stand. For example: The reason that most people who die in recent years are vaccinated is simply by far most people recently are vaccinated, but unfortunately many are not fully vaccinated and with boosters. Covid-19 also evolves and changes making complete vaccination with boosters more important.In the early history of the pandemic after vaccines became available by far the overwhelming majority of deaths and severe cases were among the unvaccinated.

What about the statistics of those who are presently unvaccinated in recent history?

This is classic right wing ignorance. They can't differentiate between raw numbers and base rates. Been hearing this stupid line since nearly the beginning of the pandemic.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
This is classic right wing ignorance. They can't differentiate between raw numbers and base rates. Been hearing this stupid line since nearly the beginning of the pandemic.
Actually itis not the right wing line. The right wing line is that there was no pandemic and most people died of other causes like pneumonia, oh . . . and the vaccines are left wing conspiracy of mind control.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The threat. Do covid injection you'll die don't do covid you'll die.

Man's historic science mind all his answers relate human death murder.

So past holy men named scientists life destroyer. As all their answers equate humans sacrificed death.

It's why they said Jesus was a king as even the rich were sacrificed.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The threat. Do covid injection you'll die don't do covid you'll die.

No this is ridiculously paranoid and false.
Man's historic science mind all his answers relate human death murder.

incoherent at best.
So past holy men named scientists life destroyer. As all their answers equate humans sacrificed death.

It's why they said Jesus was a king as even the rich were sacrificed.
Religious ancient beliefs have no relationship to the reality of today's world.

Nothing related to 'Rational experiences' in your posts.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, but then we will all have to get more shots. I hate shots.
I've changed my mind. I've had 3 covid shots, and now I appreciate shots. I've never tested positive or had covid symptoms, in spite of people around me falling right and left and my working near sick people every day. I'm pondering whether to get shot #4.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've changed my mind. I've had 3 covid shots, and now I appreciate shots. I've never tested positive or had covid symptoms, in spite of people around me falling right and left and my working near sick people every day. I'm pondering whether to get shot #4.
I would. I don't know if I'd be formally considered long covid, but getting covid did lead to my shoulder getting messed up due to a fatigue that was going on long covid that weakened my body.