• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Altfish

Veteran Member
The proof is promising, if it can save atheists. Is this promising:

There is open and hidden knowledge. Much that is now hidden will be discovered by people. If in 2022 AD you will ask a question: "Does someone know today's hidden knowledge?". Then over time, the only confirming answers will be coming. Hence, being in 2022 AD, we understand that there is someone who knows the hidden knowledge. God.

Published in:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356587583_RIEMANN_HYPOTHESIS_AND_BASIS_OF_KNOWLEDGE

But what about this:

All-knowing one would know about own existence as well. Hence, he does exist.

Atheists reply that one could replace the word ``God" in the proof with Harry Potter, satan, or Zeus. I have proof of Omniscient Being. You have suggested what His name might be. It is additional information to be proven, but the basic one is already proven: He exists.

God is Spirit. The spirit of a thing is the very notion of this thing. Definition. Spirit of Love, Spirit of Knowledge am God. Therefore, God is Science Himself.
You seem very unsure about your god; why do you keep having to post these unconvincing 'proofs' of her existence?

God, could settle this argument once and for all; just show him/herself and (say) solve the Riemann Hypothesis. Although, I suspect something more convincing will be needed.

QuestioningMind

The proof is promising, if it can save atheists. Is this promising:

There is open and hidden knowledge. Much that is now hidden will be discovered by people. If in 2022 AD you will ask a question: "Does someone know today's hidden knowledge?". Then over time, the only confirming answers will be coming. Hence, being in 2022 AD, we understand that there is someone who knows the hidden knowledge. God.

Published in:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356587583_RIEMANN_HYPOTHESIS_AND_BASIS_OF_KNOWLEDGE

But what about this:

All-knowing one would know about own existence as well. Hence, he does exist.

Atheists reply that one could replace the word ``God" in the proof with Harry Potter, satan, or Zeus. I have proof of Omniscient Being. You have suggested what His name might be. It is additional information to be proven, but the basic one is already proven: He exists.

God is Spirit. The spirit of a thing is the very notion of this thing. Definition. Spirit of Love, Spirit of Knowledge am God. Therefore, God is Science Himself.

Yet more proof that you don't have the slightest clue what a proof actually is. You do this over and over and over again. Doesn't it get embarrassing after a while?

Suave

Simulated character
With what apparatus does God "know?"
The simulator ( a.k.a.- God ) might acquire knowledge by observation of our simulated universe composed by a super computer..

Please note the discovery of error correcting codes within the equations of symmetry is a rigorously proven theorem.

Reference: https://www.quora.com/Is-theoretica...mmunity-and-has-it-been-corroborated-by-other

Is theoretical physicist James Gates’ intriguing discovery of error-correcting codes within the equations of supersymmetry accepted within the theoretical physicist community, and has it been corroborated by other physicists?

Tristan Hubsch
, PhD Physics, University of Maryland, College Park (1987)
Answered 3 years ago · Author has 1.4K answers and 1M answer views

A.: The discovery is a rigorously proven theorem.

To be precise, the (error-detecting and error-correcting binary doubly-even linear block) codes were discovered/identified within the classification of worldline off-shell supermultiplets without central charge [On Graph-Theoretic Identifications of Adinkras, Supersymmetry Representations and Superfields, by C.F. Doran, M.G. Faux, S.J. Gates, Jr., T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Int. J. Mod. Phys. A22 (2007) 869-930, arXiv:math-ph/0512016]. It was then proven that these (minimal) supermultiplets in turn encode the continuum of all possible worldline supermultiplets [On General Off-Shell Representations of Worldline (1D) Supersymmetry, by C.F. Doran, T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Symmetry 6 no. 1, (2014) 67–88, arXiv:1310.3258]. See also my answer to “James Gates claims that he found code in string theory. Does that imply that we live in a simulation?”

If string theory proves to be a valid explanation for the fundamental constituents of the universe being one-dimensional “strings” rather than point-like particles, then the computer code found within string theory could be a real indication of our simulated universe being controlled by God!

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
Why are Christians so obsessed with whether or not their God exists? I really couldn't care less if someone disbelieved in my God. Religion and spirituality are personal things. This just reeks of proselytizing.

This forum is for that. I think if you dont care, you can recline from participating. If everyone goes around accusing others, know that a few fingers are pointing at you for one reason or another. Cheers.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
This forum is for that. I think if you dont care, you can recline from participating. If everyone goes around accusing others, know that a few fingers are pointing at you for one reason or another. Cheers.

I'm allowed to share my thoughts. *shrugs*

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
This forum is for that.

No, it's not.

I think if you dont care, you can recline from participating.

Can I recline while I'm participating?

If everyone goes around accusing others, know that a few fingers are pointing at you for one reason or another. Cheers.

Sure, a few fingers can point back, but it's only because the ones doing the back-pointing can't justify their own actions. *shrugs*

firedragon

Veteran Member
I'm allowed to share my thoughts. *shrugs*

Everyone is. That is why its absurd to ask about other peoples passions or as you called "Obsessions".

That could be turned around right back at you as well. As in, 'why are you obsessed about other peoples obsessions"?

I am not accusing you of anything. But this forum is for this purpose. It is absurd to go to forum that is called religious forums and question peoples religious discussions.

Strange.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Everyone is. That is why its absurd to ask about other peoples passions or as you called "Obsessions".

That could be turned around right back at you as well. As in, 'why are you obsessed about other peoples obsessions"?

I am not accusing you of anything. But this forum is for this purpose. It is absurd to go to forum that is called religious forums and question peoples religious discussions.

Strange.

It was the intent, not the discussion, that was being questioned.