• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most magical players in tennis history!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow sports-lovers.

Here's a compilation of some remarkably talented tennis players.

It is debatable - like any other top ten list but you will see some remarkable skill & improvisation -

Enjoy the rest of your day!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Currenty watching the french open. I love Nadals game.

Musetti is a new guy to watch. He retired injured against Djokovic but was putting up a great fight with the world #1.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Greetings fellow sports-lovers.

Here's a compilation of some remarkably talented tennis players.

It is debatable - like any other top ten list but you will see some remarkable skill & improvisation -

Enjoy the rest of your day!
For me, most talented Tennis Player of all times, would have to be John McEnroe

Note: most talented.

And boy, was he talented. He literally walked his way to the top. Where others had to work extremely hard and train for hours non-stop to get to that high level, it came pretty much natural to him.

His brother Patrick ranted about it once in an interview. He too became a pro tennis player, but never even reached his brother's ankles.
Patrick would train and train and train and follow special diets, while John would go have lunch at McDonalds and win Wimbledon later that same day.

As for my all-time favorite player: André Agassi.
You know you're golden when there is a type of strike that bears your name (the "Agassi-volley").