• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The spirit of Atheism has murdered Jesus;
chief Rabbi is not an Atheist but has conducted sin of Atheism just once in his entire life by saying:
``We have no King but Caesar'' John 19:15.
What is the Spirit of Atheism?
Do atheists believe in a spirit? Ifcyou think they do, what spirit is that?

questfortruth

What is the Spirit of Atheism?
Do atheists believe in a spirit? Ifcyou think they do, what spirit is that?
Spirit of something is not this particular something, but the notion, definition, idea what makes this something.
To speak in the Spirit of Love is to say ``I love you, my wife.'' And in spirit of satan: ``be damned forever, my wife''.
And in spirit of Atheism: ``we have no King, but Cesar!''.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Spirit of something is not this particular something, but the notion, definition, idea what makes this something.
To speak in the Spirit of Love is to say ``I love you, my wife.'' And in spirit of satan: ``be damned forever, my wife''.
And in spirit of Atheism: ``we have no King, but Cesar!''.
What does atheism actually mean in your understanding?

You know theism is belief in a God.
Atheism or A-theism means no belief in a God or gods.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It is two-layer Nihilism.
1. single-layered Nihilism is telling blaspheme "No God".
2. two-layered Nihilism is the single-layered Nihilism, but in self-denial: "no belief in God."

Hence, the modern atheism is double-layered Nihilism.
In your view that may be so, but in reality it is not as you say.

I ask again, are you afraid of atheists?

Yes or No?

Clara Tea

It is Nihilism to reply ``there are no proofs'' without reporting mistakes.
Otherwise, it is crazy trolling and bullying, like in the case against Jesus:
``If I said something wrong, show what is wrong. But if I spoke the truth,
why did you strike Me?'' John 18:23. It is not normal to quote Holy Bible in a scientific paper without scientific proof of the Holy God. Therefore, it is the following.

God is not material thing, but Spirit, according to the Holy Bible. But what is spirit?
Spirit of something is not this particular something, but the notion, definition, idea what makes this something. To speak in the Spirit of Love is to say ``I love you, my wife.'' And in spirit of satan: ``be damned forever, my wife''. And in spirit of Atheism: ``We have no King but Caesar'' John 19:15.

When times come when atheists will be allowed to catch a Christian and inflict
the tremendous pain on him and crucify him, but he refuses to blaspheme Jesus
Christ (God of Christian), will it be proof for Jesus? The spirit of Atheism has murdered Jesus;
chief Rabbi is not an Atheist but has conducted the main sin of Atheists [just once in his entire life] by saying: ``We have no King but Caesar'' John 19:15. Yes, but until such decisive proof will be coming again and again, here is verbal proof. Am I afraid of atheists? Just like Russians are afraid of NATO. They refuse to prove Eastern Orthodox Christianity by allowing to murder of each third citizen in a row.

Please do not report the topics to authorities; I need the discussion for my research paper. I need to know the impact of the text. I am mutating my texts and checking the effect on people to choose the most contagious variant.

It is absolutely not possible to write something or to do something to prove God's Existence to atheists because people have the psychological issue on the god-level, the deepest level of human personality. I think this is split: schizophrenia. Most deep split: ``between you and us has been set a great chasm in place'' Luke 16:26.

Over a million gods have been discovered out there. The most fundamental ones are two: the Holy Spirit (loving, existent, and present God) and satan (evil spirit, non-existent but present and hidden idol of Atheism). The people who are not comfortable with split are called people with schizophrenia and need medical and psychological treatment: ``he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity''. Matthew 2:16.

God is not material. Hence God has zero material complexity. God is Love itself, and God is Science itself. Satan personates hatred, illness, sadness, stress, murder, and suicide. The spirits should be the subjects of psychological, behavioral, and motivational studies.

There are two gods because God is Spirit; one is the Spirit of Holiness, and the other is the evil spirit (satan). For all problems and deaths in history, blame satan; you will never miss the root of suffering. Satan is a murderer, and many people are his evil alliances: ``You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning and did not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.'' John 8:44-45. Hell is not meant for people, only for satan, fallen angels, and satan's evil alliances.
https://www.doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.12946.73923

No proof that God exists or doesn't exist.

No proof that cartoon character Fred Flinstone exists or doesn't exist.

If we are to believe in God, we would also have to believe in Fred Flintstone, Santa, the tooth fairy, et al.

If we believe in nothing, until proven, then our beliefs would be solid.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
People are angry not every time,
They are quite nice and carrying device.
People like idols, they know what is right.
Only the Jesus sometimes disagrees,
To putted a line between right and whats wrong,
Need we together, we mind is common.
I have no idea what you trying to say here. You answer to something totally different thsn what I asked or said?

questfortruth

What? You're a charlatan?
I have no idea what you trying to say here. You answer to something totally different thsn what I asked or said?

I am trying to save.

Please read:

There are two gods because God is Spirit; one is the Spirit of Holiness, and
the other is the evil spirit (satan). For all problems and deaths in history,
blame satan; you
will never miss the root of suffering. Satan is a murderer, and many
people are his evil alliances: ``You are of your father the devil, and
the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from
the beginning and did not stand in the truth because there is no
truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his resources,
for he is a liar and the father of it.'' John 8:44-45. Hell is not
meant for people, only for satan, fallen angels, and satan's evil alliances.
Sometimes by the words God or Lord, the Bible means the satan because
not the words matter but the spirit the actions are conducted with:
`` by their fruit you will recognize them.'' Matthew 7:20. Examples of the
satanic-looking activities: ``At a lodging place on the way, the Lord met
Moses and was about to kill him.'' Exodus 4:24; ``When the man saw that
he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his
hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man.'' Genesis 32:25.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Another exactly the same form of OP you made 4-5 times already....

4-5 already? How about over 10.

I do not believe this has anything to do about religion or Jesus or God.
You don't like when people tell you that they disagree with your theory, or your socalled proof.
All this OP's are about You.

Every human are different, you will not find someone who see the world exactly as you do.
You will find people disagree with what you stand for and believe in. And it is perfectly ok to see it as normal.
You are not God, so you can't control what othets should feel, think or view your work as, just because you want to be right.

As usual @questfortruth offers no evidence for a possible(?) proof just a circular monologue to justify one's based what one believes.

Attachments

• upload_2022-4-24_8-32-6.png
    upload_2022-4-24_8-32-6.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 1

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is not material thing, but Spirit, according to the Holy Bible. But what is spirit? Spirit of something is not this particular something, but the notion, definition, idea what makes this something. To speak in the Spirit of Love is to say ``I love you, my wife.''

This is an equivocation error. You are confusing two different words that are pronounced the same, but only one is capitalized.

The spirit of Atheism has murdered Jesus

What's killing Christianity is Christians (see below).

Atheism has no spirit. It is the absence of theism, which permits the replacement of faith-based world views with secular humanism. Secular humanism has a spirit. It is the redolence of reason wafting with empathy, of empiricism with rational ethics. It is the celebration of life and the promotion of human potential.

It is absolutely not possible to write something or to do something to prove God's Existence to atheists because people have the psychological issue on the god-level, the deepest level of human personality. I think this is split: schizophrenia. Most deep split: ``between you and us has been set a great chasm in place'' Luke 16:26.

You have more chance of convincing an atheist that you are correct if you are than a different kind of theist. But you'd need to be correct, and you'd need to demonstrate that you are. Your repeated failed attempts to prove the existence of your god accomplish the opposite to a critical thinker. What effect do you think the intelligent design people had on the community of skeptics when they repeatedly produced failed proofs of irreducible complexity? That they were correct but just hadn't found the right example yet, or that they were engaging in wishful thinking? If you can answer that for them, you can answer it for yourself and all others trying to prove the existence of gods in vain what the net effect of that is, and who it is that is actually making theism appear less appealing.

The spirit of Atheism has murdered Jesus;

Nope. It is you who has just hammered another nail in his coffin. That attitude is quite off putting and reflects poorly on the religion that taught you to think like that.