• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moses and I

gottalovemoses

Im mad as Hell!
By way of self-introduction, I am almost 2 years into my return to the faith. The Catholic Christian faith though I do make an effort to be ecumenical.
I chose my user name because I can relate to Moses having lack of confidence in public speaking. Yet he overcame that issue to become such an important intercessor for God.
I'm here to learn and improve my writing skills.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
bf9b490de0da3ee02bee92e56d8d288b--a-cow.jpg

Moo!

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Hello (again) :)
I am kind of a revert myself. Cradle Catholic.
I wandered off in the theological sense while I was quite young.
I didn't much bother with religion at all during my young adult years.
But around 20 years ago I found a good friend who was a staunch Catholic. She started inviting me to church and stuff with her. I reconnected with my roots, so to speak. I've become very fond of the community of the local parish. They don't seem to much care about my beliefs, it's more about everybody being a big extended family. Even when you don't agree about stuff. I like it.
Tom
PS ~RF has a fair number of antiCatholics. Wear your asbestos underwear if you're sensitive. ;) ~

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
By way of self-introduction, I am almost 2 years into my return to the faith. The Catholic Christian faith though I do make an effort to be ecumenical.
I chose my user name because I can relate to Moses having lack of confidence in public speaking. Yet he overcame that issue to become such an important intercessor for God.
I'm here to learn and improve my writing skills.
Welcome to the forums!