• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More wars in the name of the Abrahamic God than any other God!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Nope. Its not.

I would say that Shintoism is murderous and very dangerous, using your same standards of cherry picking.

What with killing all the land spider people by Jimmu. ;) You think that's great? Like you know like you say "love thy enemy"?

Yep. Every single claim of yours is simply "false".

You cant answer a single question. Because you dont know what to say. Because you have no knowledge about it. All you are here to do is psychopathic hate spreading, using very similar language to yours.

You didnt answer the question.

Can you tell me something. You are a pretend scholar of Islam and Qur'an right?

1. In the Quran, what kind of people are called "polytheists" or "Mushrikoon"? There are several types of people. Can you give some insight?

2. You spoke of Muhammed and the first Muslims right? Can you tell me which document you are referring to, whats the dating, whats the dating method, and how and when did they call themselves Muslims, in what context?

So rather than repeating your same hate speech, can you address these questions?

Admit you dont know anything. Or answer these simple questions. :)
I never said I was a scholar. I said I read the Quran and it contains obvious bigotry, hate, and cruel tortures!

It doesn't take a scholar to know burning people, cutting off hands and feet, cutting off headz, and having intercourse with a child like Muhammad and many Muslims did and still do, is wrong.

There are still Muslim majority countries where it is legal to Marry an 8 year old girl. Are there Christian majority countries that still allow that?

Muhammad had multiple wives and he married Aisha when she was prepubescent.

No, I don't know the answer to your question about the Polytheists. But I don't think it is ever okay to put people through barbaric torture, as the Quran supports.

Dating isn't relevant to the conversation. Bottom line is Muslims were violent in the beginning of Islam, they later violently conquered North Africa, the middle East, conquered most of Spain, attacked France, tried to conquer Italy but their fleet got sunk at Lepanto, attacked Europe many times, and attacked many countries.

In some Muslim countries you cannot have a Church or synagogue. That is pure bigotry!

Are there other Religions that are so oppressive in our 21st century? Please tell me.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I already told you, I don't follow those Shinto adherents who kill people. Shinto does not require or tell us to.

Yeah. But see, I am only following your standards. Shintoism is the cause for all the suicide terrorism and veneration of suicide bombers in the world. They were the ones who invented it, propagated and activated it. That is "following your own standards". Just like you said ISIS and Taliban are because of Islam, all suicide terrorism, the LTTE included are caused by Shintoism. Thats your own method used. :)

firedragon

Veteran Member
I never said I was a scholar. I said I read the Quran and it contains obvious bigotry, hate, and cruel tortures!

It doesn't take a scholar to know burning people, cutting off hands and feet, cutting off headz, and having intercourse with a child like Muhammad and many Muslims did and still do, is wrong.

There are still Muslim majority countries where it is legal to Marry an 8 year old girl. Are there Christian majority countries that still allow that?

Muhammad had multiple wives and he married Aisha when she was prepubescent.

No, I don't know the answer to your question about the Polytheists. But I don't think it is ever okay to put people through barbaric torture, as the Quran supports.

Dating isn't relevant to the conversation. Bottom line is Muslims were violent in the beginning of Islam, they later violently conquered North Africa, the middle East, conquered most of Spain, attacked France, tried to conquer Italy but their fleet got sunk at Lepanto, attacked Europe many times, and attacked many countries.

In some Muslim countries you cannot have a Church or synagogue. That is pure bigotry!

Are there other Religions that are so oppressive in our 21st century? Please tell me.

Answer the question. :) ;) -_-

1. In the Quran, what kind of people are called "polytheists" or "Mushrikoon"? There are several types of people. Can you give some insight?

2. You spoke of Muhammed and the first Muslims right? Can you tell me which document you are referring to, whats the dating, whats the dating method, and how and when did they call themselves Muslims, in what context?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Answer the question. :) ;) -_-

I already told you those questions are irrelevant.

I said I read the Qur'an and some of the Hadiths. I said dates are irrelevant to the conversation.

I already said repeatedly I'm not a scholar, I simply know that cutting off heads, hands, and feet is wrong. Do you disagree?

Al-Tabari – 9:69
“Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us” The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 794
Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 794
Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Sahih Bukhari – Volume 8, Book 82, Hadith 795
Narrated Anas: The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe of ‘Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding limbs) till they died. (Punishment of disbelievers)

Sahih Muslim – Book 19, Hadith: 4322 & 4323
It is narrated by Sa’b b. Jaththama that he said (to the Holy Prophet)” Messenger of Allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids”. He said: “They are from them”.

Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4216
Jabir b. ‘Abdullah reported that Allah’s Apostle stoned (to death) a person from Banu Aslam, and a Jew and his wife

Sahih Muslim – Book 17, Hadith 4194
Umar said: God sent Muhammad with the truth and sent down the Book [Quran] to him, and the verse of stoning was included in what God most high sent down. God’s messenger [Muhammad] had people stoned to death, and we have done it also since his death. Stoning is a duty laid down in God’s Book for married men and women who commit fornication when proof is established, or if there is pregnancy, or a confession.

Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 38, Hadith 4397
Narrated Fadalah ibn Ubayd: A thief was brought to the Apostle of Allah and his hand was cut off. Thereafter he commanded for it, and it was hung on his neck.
1d. Muhammad’s Atrocities

Quran 5:33- “ The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement”

Bottom line is, you lost the argument. That is sick! Pure and simple!

Cutting off hands and feet is cruel, sadistic, psychopathic, and hateful! Not okay even in war against enemies of a good prophet.

I don't have to know the dates or who the mushrikoons were , to know that behavior is wrong under any circumstances, and the epitome of hate and cruelty!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Many of Muhammad's enemies were drafted and defending their cities and caravans, or defending the Religion they cherish. They don't deserve to get hands and feet cut off.

The worst man alive should not have hands and feet cut off!

firedragon

Veteran Member
I already told you those questions are irrelevant.

When you have no clue, you dont have a choice but to say "irrelevant" to the questions on the same things you yourself brought up. Generally people who have one single agenda do act like that. ;) So everything else you just cut and pasted and spoke of in your pretence scholarship with "google" is "irrelevant.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
When you have no clue, you dont have a choice but to say "irrelevant" to the questions on the same things you yourself brought up. Generally people who have one single agenda do act like that. ;) So everything else you just cut and pasted and spoke of in your pretence scholarship with "google" is "irrelevant.

I just gave you documents. Why do dates matter? I'm talking about cruelty in the Quran.

Why does it matter who is Polytheists or Mushrikoons when I'm simply stating that Muhammad cut off heads and taught people to amputate hands and feet , and the Quran is filled with hate speech and bigotry.

It's not okay to amputate hands and feet of anyone, whether they are Polytheists or Mushrikoons.

Repeatedly condemning Christians, Polytheists, Jews, an non-muslims is in the Quran with psychopathic cruelty, torture, calls to violence, and threats of hell AND YOU KNOW IT!

It is simply a fact that can be easily proven by anyone who reads the Quran and Hadiths.

Do you think it is okay to cut off hands and feet, burn, torture, and pour boiling water on people?

Yes or no please.