• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More wars in the name of the Abrahamic God than any other God!

firedragon

Veteran Member
kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. Surah 9:5

Yeah. See, you should read the full sentence and respond. I know you hate Islam and love to associate Muslims with terrorism, Hamas, etc etc. But that's very childish you see. So lets not be hypocritical, and respond to the whole sentence. Just to make sure you read it again, I will cut and paste my sentence. Cherry picking tricks galore and I can see more cherry picking hypocrisy coming.

"Nope. There is no verse that just says "kill the idolaters where ever you see them". It says more, and there are verses before and after. So you are maliciously spreading anger, hatred and psychopathic cruelty."

Keep in mind that people who are following your discussion are fact checking what you say.

Not at all. People like you are not fact checking, you have no knowledge on the Quran or the subject matter, but are cherry picking to spread your personal hatred and bigotry. Thats not fact checking mate. Cut and paste artists dont fact check.

If you want a new thread on this particular verse alone, open a new thread. Discuss extensively with scholarship. Thats how you fact check and do proper analysis.

Try.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Wrong. Thats your tool you insist upon to use to spread your anger, hatred, violent intentions towards Islam, falsehood spreading, and even possible violence and death. Thats why you pretend to be a scholar, and spread this kind of cut and paste artist style bogus hatred. ;) Pure hatred and psychopathic cruelty. :)

Nope. There is no verse that just says "kill the idolaters where ever you see them". It says more, and there are verses before and after. So you are maliciously spreading anger, hatred and psychopathic cruelty.

No. Bigotry means passing judgement on a whole race, country, religion, etc. Like lets say "since Spiderman is here to spread his hatred to the whole world, all the people who come from his country are here only to spread their hatred and psychopathic cruelty". Thats a bigoted statement.

Yeah. Pretending you love some people and in the mean time spreading your hatred day in, day out, relentlessly is just a tactic. Associating with groups like ISIS and Taliban with out even any knowledge on that, is demonising people and a whole religion. That is psychopathic cruelty. Thats what you are doing. While of course pretending to have scholarship on the subject. ;)

Thats you getting the same personal hatred you are spreading right back at you. Same words, same sentiments.

If you do have this scholarship you have, no worries, open a new thread to discuss it. It will be another opportunity for you to spread some more hatred. Go ahead. But I will respond. Lets analyse your cut and pastes and cherry picking. Please do go ahead.
I never said I was a scholar, way to destroy your credibility again.

but yes, cutting off hands and feet, burning enemies of Muhammad, pouring boiling water on them , crucifixion, and suffering in the next life for them, is in the Quran.

It is not hateful of me to point that out. I'm saying the Quran has errors. I'm not condemning Muslims.

The Quran repeatedly judges and condemns those who join associates with God. That is religious bigotry , and targets Christians, Hindus, and Pagans.

The Quran also contains versus condemning Jews as well. I've shared the versus with you before.

Anyone can use Google and find out I am right. I'm on a phone. When I get to a computer I can post the verses.

But I know you don't care and it is a waste of time.

firedragon

Veteran Member
They are not considered inspired by Kami and any texts that encourage them, are not declared infallible.

Haha. Very bad apologetics.

Shintoism does not have any holy books exclusive to their tradition or religion mate. So please dont make this kind of bogus statements. If you intend to only demonise Islam and Christianity because these are your pet hatreds, at least dont try to white wash other things without even having a tender seeds worth of knowledge on it.

For their political necessities and societal needs they introduced all of these practices as a form of alternative worship of kami or their pantheon of Gods. What do you mean Kami? You said it like there is one God and there is one text.

The Japanese used the Shinto doctrines to kill Christian preachers, convert them to Buddhism with threat. Shinto has no founder, no inerrant doctrines, no scripture considered sacred as if they were revealed by a God, and what documents they have like the Kojiki is like a novel or a fantastic mythical story. Thats it.

Why are you making false claims?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Like I said to Firedragon, the people who follow your discussion do fact check. The sources do say that Busdhido etc are a result in part of Shinto.

Again, you do not have to have an infallbile text for a religion to teach certain ethics and values.
There have always been Shinto adherents going against Bushido as well.

You have that liberty in Shinto.

Bushido is not Shinto Doctrine or considered inspired. I already know Shinto adherents used it, and Shinto adherents have done all kinds of bad things.

It is not intrinsic to the nature and essence of Shinto. Shinto existed long before Bushido.

Many do not follow that form of Bushido. I am one of them. Bushido as I follow it, is a war against my vices and selfishness. It's about making an offering of my suffering and all that I do for the Kami.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I never said I was a scholar, way to destroy your credibility again.

But you pretend to be because you think you are ultimate authority. ;) Thats why I said its like "I looked at the stars, so I am an astrophysicist". ;)

Anyone can use Google and find out I am right.

Very good google scholar you are. Websites, cut and pastes, spread some of your anger that affects billions. That is suiting your own words "psychopathic cruelty".

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Haha. Very bad apologetics.

Shintoism does not have any holy books exclusive to their tradition or religion mate. So please dont make this kind of bogus statements. If you intend to only demonise Islam and Christianity because these are your pet hatreds, at least dont try to white wash other things without even having a tender seeds worth of knowledge on it.

For their political necessities and societal needs they introduced all of these practices as a form of alternative worship of kami or their pantheon of Gods. What do you mean Kami? You said it like there is one God and there is one text.

The Japanese used the Shinto doctrines to kill Christian preachers, convert them to Buddhism with threat. Shinto has no founder, no inerrant doctrines, no scripture considered sacred as if they were revealed by a God, and what documents they have like the Kojiki is like a novel or a fantastic mythical story. Thats it.

Why are you making false claims?
What I said was absolutely true and right.

Shinto is simply belief in Kami (spirits).

My practice of Shinto is loving Kami and loving my neighbor.

I already admit that people have done bad things in the name of Shinto.

There is no Shinto Doctrine or inerrant Shinto Scriptures that support those bad behaviors.

That is the truth.

firedragon

Veteran Member
What I said was absolutely true and right.

Shinto is simply belief in Kami (spirits).

My practice of Shinto is loving Kami and loving my neighbor.

I already admit that people have done bad things in the name of Shinto.

There is no Shinto Doctrine or inerrant Shinto Scriptures that support those bad behaviors.

That is the truth.

So mate, what is this "inspired doctrine in the Shinto religion"?

Please cut and paste the sacred text of the Shinto theology, and show us all what is their doctrine.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So mate, what is this "inspired doctrine in the Shinto religion"?

Please cut and paste the sacred text of the Shinto theology, and show us all what is their doctrine.
The only Shinto Doctrine is "belief in Kami".

To please Kami , I have conviction that I am to enshrine them, love them, and love my neighbor, and follow my conscience.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
But you pretend to be because you think you are ultimate authority. ;) Thats why I said its like "I looked at the stars, so I am an astrophysicist". ;)

Very good google scholar you are. Websites, cut and pastes, spread some of your anger that affects billions. That is suiting your own words "psychopathic cruelty".
I never said I was the ultimate authority. Way to ruin your credibility again. I just have the common sense to know that cutting off hands and feet is cruel and psychopathic.

firedragon

Veteran Member

There is no scriptures whatsoever. Lol.

Shinto is like saying "pagan" or "global religions", only difference is, it is dedicated to Japan.

Have you read anything at all?

firedragon

Veteran Member
The only Shinto Doctrine is "belief in Kami".

To please Kami , I have conviction that I am to enshrine them, love them, and love my neighbor, and follow my conscience.

So anyone can make up something like Seppuku and say "this is for Kami".

Anymore apologetics?

Please read up a bit. Do you see "Kami" in the word "Kami Kaze"? ;)

Read before you make such nonsensical apologetics.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So anyone can make up something like Seppuku and say "this is for Kami".

Anymore apologetics?

Please read up a bit. Do you see "Kami" in the word "Kami Kaze"? ;)

Read before you make such nonsensical apologetics.

No need to argue apologetics. Your argument is pointless.

Shinto existed long before Kamikaze did.

What a person uses to justify something doesn't make it a part of Shinto.

The Quran however is intrinsic to Islam. And is very violent.

Kamikaze is not part of the essence and nature of Shinto.

The founder of Islam personally decapitated people and committed much violence.

We don't know who founded Shinto, and nothing is violent in Shinto Doctrine , and there are no inerrant Shinto Scriptures.

It is simply belief in Kami with tradition of enshrining them and loving them.

Just because people did things in the name of Shinto and used Shinto for that, doesn't mean it is part of the nature and essence of Shinto.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Shinto existed long before Kamikaze did.

What do you mean Shinto existed long before?

Ill tell you what.

1. Can you tell me what Shinto existed in the Koshino Kuni area in Japan?
2. What is the Shinto Kojiki's dating? Since you say Kamikaze is later, Shinto is earlier, what is the dating. ;)

firedragon

Veteran Member
The Quran however is intrinsic to Islam. And is very violent.

You are very violent and full of hatred. Like you said its "psychopathic". Wish such poor knowledge, pretending to have superior knowledge, you are spreading falsehood and hatred. It is you mate. You are violent.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What do you mean Shinto existed long before?

Ill tell you what.

1. Can you tell me what Shinto existed in the Koshino Kuni area in Japan?
2. What is the Shinto Kojiki's dating? Since you say Kamikaze is later, Shinto is earlier, what is the dating. ;)
Shinto is a mystery and I like it that way because spiritual doctrine cannot be proven.

I don't follow Shinto texts , and Shinto doesn't declare I have to follow them. I follow my conscience.

No one knows how old Shinto is or who the first precise adherent was.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You are very violent and full of hatred. Like you said its "psychopathic". Wish such poor knowledge, pretending to have superior knowledge, you are spreading falsehood and hatred. It is you mate. You are violent.
I don't chop off heads like the founder of Islam did.

I believe we should love even our enemies and love all people.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The Kojiki is not inerrant Scripture and Shinto dated long before it. You don't have to follow it to be a Shinto adherent.