• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More spam texts from Republicans

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I get these. Somebody signed me up, and I get Republican spam texts.

Marjorie Green spam texted me to ask for $$ to impeach Joe Biden.

I forward all their spam texts to 7726, but they just keep changing the phone numbers. How do I make these people LEAVE ME ALONE. They don't provide their numbers, so I can't spam them back which is what they deserve. They deserve so much spam.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I forward all their spam texts to 7726, but they just keep changing the phone numbers. How do I make these people LEAVE ME ALONE. They don't provide their numbers, so I can't spam them back which is what they deserve. They deserve so much spam.

I think this type of thing needs to be made illegal.

Spamming is harassment imo.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I use the blacklist plus app on my mobile set to only accept calls from those in my contacts list. It works very well.

The landline is voip and has an option to block hidden numbers and numbers i specify including part numbers so for example, we were getting a lot, 3 or 4 calls a day from 0516 and 0517 aree code but a different number each time. I blocked the two number ranges and included the one person who call me from La Rochelle in always accept calls from this number

Last edited:

pearl

We used to get these calls on our land line all the time until we found, through the phone service which is cable, a remedy of sorts, it would identify it and disconnect after one ring.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Yd1dBSM.jpg

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member

I get calls and texts. During the afternoons. One after another. When I'm trying to sleep (I work graveyard shift.)
Political calls are exempt from the Do-Not-Call-List.
I think there should be a Do-Not-Call-List for Political organizations, especially if they spread disinformation.
Maybe I'll change my number.