• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More proof the left wing is essentially comprised of closet communists.

vulcanlogician

I actually wish there were a few closet communists on the left. There used to be. But not any more. At least, not as many.

Since the internet rise of social media, we've gotten a bunch of "dress up and play" Marxists. But I fear the number of actual Marxists is dwindling. Conservatives ought to be celebrating, not coming up with a bunch of paranoid theories.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
What? The Tooting Popular Front?

:D

Off topic aside: I saw Robert Lindsay on Parkie years ago. He recounted how sometimes things can mess your lines up in live theatre. One time he was playing Richard III (possibly in Stratford) and on a walk around town he came across a camping shop with a sign in the window that said "Now is the discount of our winter tents"

:tearsofjoy:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The OP is bizarre beyond belief.

On second thought, I change my mind because of who posted it and the sources used in the OP. :rolleyes:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yeah, because that politician I forget about until you mention her speaks for all Left Wingers.:rolleyes:
Apparently she does. Its left wingers like her and others that are being elected by the left wing .

Apparently communist themed government is appealing to many left wing voters.