• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More on Fed. Prosecutor of NM

des

This is a really fascinating story. This guy, he was one of the 8 federal prosecutors fired by Alberto Gonzalez. He has maybe gotten the most attention, and he should after reading this. This guy, who wrote this is Palast, who is a BBC journalist.

This is quite an interesting story. Even though I am in NM I didn't know the half of this one. Unfortunately, if it is in BBC I haven't seen it, but I did see it on Democracy Now! which is a progressive news outlet. The story is a little hard to follow because it goes from Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men. What I didnt' know was that David Iglesias is the lawyer in a few good men.

Anyway the story is full of intrigue and even Rove accidently sending emails to Democracy NOW! via georgebush.org :) It has some very fishy stuff going on. There is a particularly interesting bit about Iglesias planning to sue GWB...

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/05/14/1426254

--des