• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Kavanaugh!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There are others that did so what is your point other than your personal hangups?
Women often don't like the bombardment of guys showing them their dicks. Because it is inappropriate behavior. It has nothing to do with hangups, it's doing sexual acts in front of others without consent.
That's your problem. Kids are kids, and they are curious, but what you describe it and recount it isn't something most guys do.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Women often don't like the bombardment of guys showing them their dicks. Because it is inappropriate behavior. It has nothing to do with hangups, it's doing sexual acts in front of others without consent.
That's your problem. Kids are kids, and they are curious, but what you describe it and recount it isn't something most guys do.

I'm not "most" guys, whatever that means
Besides, as I said they wanted to see and it didn't hurt later on in fact it helped.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
There are others that did so what is your point other than your personal hangups?
Other people commit all kinds of crimes too. Does that make it okay for me to rob someone, because other people do it too?
Come on with this pathetic excuse of a response.

You do know it's against the law to expose yourself in public, right? Like, a sex offender type of crime?
It can also be a mental disorder - exhibitionism.

Did you ever think to ask the people around you for their consent before you begin performing sexual acts in front of them? Why should they be subjected to your masturbation?