• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More example of Trump's "fine people on both sides"

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
This happened last year but still relevant:

Now more recent:

I swear Trump has really embolden people to come out and behaviors such as these are fine examples of the reason why I'm at times ashamed to even be called American.

LiveBetterLife

The first video just depicts a drunk idiot acting like a drunk idiot.

Kinda seems like the victims of the harassment made a significant effort to make the most of a situation that could have easily been ignored.

Life is full of ******** and people who make mistakes. Some people really need to harden up.

Not sure what the first video has to do with Trump or his supporters either.

Now on the the second video...

LiveBetterLife

Sigh... more alcohol-fueled abuse.

I find the second video to be less excusable; as in, not at all excusable.

Same principle as the first video though.

Drunk bull**** - why is this newsworthy?

LiveBetterLife

I swear Trump has really embolden people to come out and behaviors such as these are fine examples of the reason why I'm at times ashamed to even be called American.

I fail to see how Trump has anything to do with those videos. Or national citizenship for that matter.

Perhaps you'd had as much to drink as those white when posting this thread.

LiveBetterLife

An Asian man honked his horn at me and called me an ******* yesterday because I walked in front of his car when I was j walking.

Just more evidence of the kind of unapologetic and rampant racism the Obama administration left us with I suppose...

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
The first video just depicts a drunk idiot acting like a drunk idiot.

Kinda seems like the victims of the harassment made a significant effort to make the most of a situation that could have easily been ignored.

Life is full of ******** and people who make mistakes. Some people really need to harden up.

Not sure what the first video has to do with Trump or his supporters either.

Now on the the second video...

Are you liberal because you obviously didn't read under the videos?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
67522132_2367091980240587_435226447901097984_n.jpg

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I'm am not sure what exactly you are referencing. Personally, I don't listen to or follow a lot of what Trump says. I do know though, that some in his own family are Jewish and many Jews consider him to be the most Israel friendly president in years.

Yes and some people who have called me the N word also claimed to have black friends as well

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
*** Mod Post ***

Please note that this is a 'Liberal Only' discussion forum. Anyone not a liberal should not be posting here.

10. Debating in Non-debate Forums or Posting in DIR/ONLY Forums
Religious forums is structured to provide spaces for many different kinds of conversations. Different kinds of conversations belong in different areas of the forum:

1) Debates should be kept to the debate areas of the forums, including Religious Debates, General Debates, and Political Debates. Debating anywhere other than these forums may result in moderation. Same Faith Debates is governed by special rules described here. Only members of the specified groups(s) can participate in these threads.

2) All DIR (Discuss Individual Religions) forums are for the use of members who identify with those groups or practices. Debating is not permitted in DIRs; debates between members of specified groups should be posted in Same Faith Debates. Members who do not identify with a DIR group may only post respectful questions; we recommend creating a thread in the Religions Q&A instead where there is more freedom to comment. DIR forums are not to be used as a cover to bash others outside of the DIR group.

3) The Political World forum has several "only" subforums that are for the use of members who identify with those political leanings. Members who do not identify with those political leanings are not allowed to post there. The staff more strictly moderate Rule 10 violations where there is some other rule violation involved, such as preaching in a DIR or trolling a political forum a member doesn't belong to. More benign violations may be subject to informal reminders or moving threads to the appropriate location.

InChrist

Free4ever
*** Mod Post ***

Please note that this is a 'Liberal Only' discussion forum. Anyone not a liberal should not be posting here.

10. Debating in Non-debate Forums or Posting in DIR/ONLY Forums
Religious forums is structured to provide spaces for many different kinds of conversations. Different kinds of conversations belong in different areas of the forum:

1) Debates should be kept to the debate areas of the forums, including Religious Debates, General Debates, and Political Debates. Debating anywhere other than these forums may result in moderation. Same Faith Debates is governed by special rules described here. Only members of the specified groups(s) can participate in these threads.

2) All DIR (Discuss Individual Religions) forums are for the use of members who identify with those groups or practices. Debating is not permitted in DIRs; debates between members of specified groups should be posted in Same Faith Debates. Members who do not identify with a DIR group may only post respectful questions; we recommend creating a thread in the Religions Q&A instead where there is more freedom to comment. DIR forums are not to be used as a cover to bash others outside of the DIR group.

3) The Political World forum has several "only" subforums that are for the use of members who identify with those political leanings. Members who do not identify with those political leanings are not allowed to post there. The staff more strictly moderate Rule 10 violations where there is some other rule violation involved, such as preaching in a DIR or trolling a political forum a member doesn't belong to. More benign violations may be subject to informal reminders or moving threads to the appropriate location.

I am very sorry. I did not pay attention or notice the Liberal Only category.