• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More concerned for false rape reports then for under reporting of rape.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
This is why we still need feminism. I see this question on face book all the time, "should woman who falsely accuse a man of rape go to jail," rape is already under reported and woman fear reporting rape because they aren't believed or even blamed. The last thing we need is more obstacles in the way.

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Sure, turnabout is fair play. She was going to send some guy to jail who apparently did not rape her.
this is an "only members forum , are you a feminist?
About 2 out 3 raped or sexual assaults go unreported . False reports are about 2 to 8 percent.

Priorities .

Victims of false reports can already seek reparations in civil court.

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
Can we duplicate this thread in a debate section? I would love to chime in but the "only" section bars me from commenting.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Can anyone link to the debate if it was ever made by chance?

Also, OP: THANK YOU. There have only been a few times where I've closed my eyes in total frustration and had to count to 3 or something as when DeVos decided to wheel back campus rules designed to help victims.